• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:05:17 PM
After I'm done with these two Valor Thieves, you're next Dr. Mexican. There is no escape. :)

I'm shaking.  :-\

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:14:22 PM
Your DD-214 was never produced. You are a lying sack of shit!

See that.  You’re using my words again.  Okay, why don’t you just tell us a war story? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 11:20:52 PM
See that.  You’re using my words again.  Okay, why don’t you just tell us a war story?

You are the one that said you would post it. Do it fagget!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:21:32 PM
You are the one that said you would post it. Do it fagget!

See, just pretend he's talking about himself and then it makes sense.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:23:13 PM
That's just the parkinson's.

Your mom has that too AND you as a son. Aw! Poor thing.  ;D

Swishypants

WHERE'S THE DD-214 Kidnostad3, you Valor Thief whore?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:25:35 PM
WHERE'S THE DD-214 Kidnostad3, you Valor Thief whore?

He's fucking your mom with it. She's an even bigger whore.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 11:27:04 PM
He's fucking your mom with it. She's an even bigger whore.  :D

He's going to be in Leavenworth before long, getting fucked by your trans-gender father.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:28:08 PM
He's going to be in Leavenworth before long, getting fucked by your trans-gender father.

Once again, read as if you're talking about yourself it makes perfect sense.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 11:29:11 PM
Once again, read as if you're talking about yourself it makes perfect sense.  ;D

You are such a God damn nerd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:30:49 PM
You are such a God damn nerd.

So, you're not raping innocent squirrels anymore?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 11:31:33 PM
So, you're not raping innocent squirrels anymore?  ???

Only guilty Mustangs and Hollywood Marines that literally came from Hollywood. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:32:32 PM
Only guilty Mustangs and Hollywood Marines that literally came from Hollywood. :)

You're not answering my question. Can we take that as a tacit yes then?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
Paladin is a bonifide Marine as one can easily tell from his use of grunts and gestures to communicate.  As for me, I am a retired Navy LCDR. I went from E-1 to E-7 to WO2 to CWO3 to LTJG to LCDR.  I am also a Qualified Submariner.  If you'd like I can show you my ID card or DD214N so you can look me up in the Navy Register of Officers.  How about a picture of my shadow box?  I've got nothing to hide.  I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

WHERE IS THE DD-214?

pate

Swishypants

It's been 11 hours and still no DD-214.

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:34:42 PM
WHERE IS THE DD-214?

That is an exit-level or dick-measurement, surprised you've seen suck, Rhodesian-Mongo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
I'm shaking.  :-\

He’s a classic case of one who hyper compensates for his own lack of courage and achievement in life (and in some cases infantile genitalia syndrome but I won’t go there.) Life hasn’t been fair to him so he’s adopted the online alter ego of a badass, lies about what he’s done and deeply resents anyone who actually has done it.  He didn’t know what Stolen Valor was until I pointed out that he was guilty of it.  He was a clerk or a book keeper or something of that nature but he was definitely never a shooter.  How do I know that?  As I told him, I read his horoscope.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 11:52:58 PM
He’s a classic case of one who hyper compensates for his own lack of courage and achievement in life (and in some cases infantile genitalia syndrome but I won’t go there.) Life hasn’t been fair to him so he’s adopted the online alter ego of a badass, lies about what he’s done and deeply resents anyone who actually has done it.  He didn’t know what Stolen Valor was until I pointed out that he was guilty of it.  He was a clerk or a book keeper or something of that nature but he was definitely never a shooter.  How do I know that?  As I told him, I read his horoscope.

Stop trying to dodge the fact that you OFFERED a DD-214 and have yet to produce it. You haven't done shit but find a photo of shit that doesn't belong to you. Until you make good on producing your DD-214 you are outed as a complete lying shit-bag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

I haven't noticed anything bad about his ass so far other than that he's a faggot and likes to catch.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:56:47 PM
Stop trying to dodge the fact that you OFFERED a DD-214 and have yet to produce it. You haven't done shit but find a photo of shit that doesn't belong to you. Until you make good on producing your DD-214 you are outed as a complete lying shit-bag.

Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you. “ You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line.”

And then there was:  “All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over,  motherfucker.”

Hey this is fun.  You keep repeating and I keep repeating.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 12:15:58 AM
Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you.  You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line.

Your shadow box is your daddies or some random photo you nabbed online. It only took you 7 hours to find it. Quick work my lad! You're not going to post a DD-214 because you don't have one, or it would show an rank somewhat lesser than LTCR. Look dumbass, your ego wrote a check that your ass can't cash and everyone can see that. You're embarrassed--as you should be--and you've lost even the small modicum of influence your bullshit posturing allowed you in the past. In the most basic parlance: "You're fucking out!" Bitch. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 12:22:09 AM
Your shadow box is your daddies or some random photo you nabbed online. It only took you 7 hours to find it. Quick work my lad! You're not going to post a DD-214 because you don't have one, or it would show an rank somewhat lesser than LTCR. Look dumbass, your ego wrote a check that your ass can't cash and everyone can see that. You're embarrassed--as you should be--and you've lost even the small modicum of influence your bullshit posturing allowed you in the past. In the most basic parlance: "You're fucking out!" Bitch. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 12:22:09 AM

Yet here I am and you haven’t shown anybody shit. 

You just proved my point you fucking idiot.  Whatever I give you must be bogus, right?  You are incredibly stupid. 

Swishypants

How must it feel Kidnostad3 to know how you fucked yourself by not having any discipline? Do you feel panicky? You should, because I'm never going to let this go. I'll get you to post the DD-214 eventually and then I will use my contacts to get your full background. Then I'm going to go to the Veterans Administration with it and screenshots of all of this. Then you're pension and benefits will come under review--if you have them--and you're going to be one broke dick dog, all because you fucked with the wrong person on BellGab. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 12:25:24 AM
Yet here I am and you haven’t shown anybody shit.

That's the beauty of it. I never claimed to have anything to show. It's in this thread a few pages back. You got taken right the fuck out! LMAO!

Nobody

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 18, 2017, 10:01:19 PM
What a shame this thread got off track just when you were all about to solve the world's problems.

The world's problems were solved a half-dozen pages ago. 

It turns out they all had to do with "something called a USB port" (who knew?).

Swishypants

I can't wait until tomorrow. Kidnostad3 will be back and I'm going to HAMMER that shitbird without remorse over his failure to produce the DD-214 he said he would. I'll break him eventually. Either way, I win. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! God damn I love breaking guys like him. :)