• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
Found ya a new Girlfriend Dr. Mexican! She thick! :)

I know your mom is a BIG whore...and you never knew your father. He'd be too embarrassed of you anyway.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
Face-to-Face? Which VFW? I'd love to buy you a throat-punch!

No, that won’t do.  I’m a member of the American Legion.  Come on ladies night and drink free.  Bring Colonel Klink. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:54:03 PM
No, that won’t do.  I’m a member of the American Legion.  Come on ladies night and drink free.

You said you would post your DD-214N, where is it?

Swishypants

Just do what you said you would do, and you win. Come on man!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:36:56 PM
Your "3rd Party" is the fucking DIA as I told YOU! Nothing in the Officer Corps has more authority than that shithead. Post your shit, as you said you would.

The DIA works for me.  I’ve got the number on speed dial. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
The DIA works for me.  I’ve got the number on speed dial.

OOOOOH! You too! But they pick up for me. That's the difference. :)

No 214? Hours after you said you were going to do it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 09:01:14 PM
OOOOOH! You too! But they pick up for me. That's the difference. :)

No 214? Hours after you said you were going to do it.

Let’s see.  You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
Let’s see.  You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frantic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line.

You are the one that initiated this. I can't imagine why. I'm not stupid enough to do it over a flame war, but I got under your skin and you lost your shit. You're already in the nose dive. Crash it! You fucked yourself, now it's just about the Lulz. You aren't in charge of jack shit. You're a punk-ass poser Pogue at best. Sadly, I'll bet your family believes your bullshit. They'll be crushed to find out what a joke you really are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 09:31:35 PM
You are the one that initiated this. I can't imagine why. I'm not stupid enough to do it over a flame war, but I got under your skin and you lost your shit. You're already in the nose dive. Crash it! You fucked yourself, now it's just about the Lulz. You aren't in charge of jack shit. You're a punk-ass poser Pogue at best. Sadly, I'll bet your family believes your bullshit. They'll be crushed to find out what a joke you really are.

I just read all of his posts as if he's talking about himself and then it makes sense. Try it!  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 09:03:06 PM
The Great Kid/Swishypants Debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeLsPRl3so

There’s no debate.  He’s a phoney piece of shit whose only excuse is that he’s batshit crazy. End of story, full stop. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 09:38:48 PM
There’s no debate.  He’s a phoney piece of shit whose only excuse is that he’s batshit crazy. End of story, full stop.

Message received and verified. Over.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Not one lie told on my part. I'm civilian side and you can't produce your 214. You freely volunteered to do so and can't back up your own boast. You got nothing on me and you have humiliated yourself. The only bat-shit crazy one here is you. You're also a pussy and a valor thief that can't back up his own bullshit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 09:48:44 PM
Not one lie told on my part. I'm civilian side and you can't produce your 214. You freely volunteered to do so and can't back up your own boast. You got nothing on me and you have humiliated yourself. The only bat-shit crazy one here is you. You're also a pussy and a valor thief that can't back up his own bullshit.

This story still cracks me up.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
One of my now few forays in this thread to say the following...

What the heck?  How are we supposed to find out which piece of fake news is triggering the Trump haters each day?

Roswells, Art

What a shame this thread got off track just when you were all about to solve the world's problems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 18, 2017, 10:01:19 PM
What a shame this thread got off track just when you were all about to solve the world's problems.

You're a stern task master.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

By my count you have declared victory seventeen times and paraphrased my very accurate description of your dementia and low character and tried to throw it back at me 131 times.  You even use my exact words in a different context you silly shit.  Not only are you a lying head case, you are boaringly unoriginal, laughably transparent and totally unconvincing.  But then you knew that already didn’t you.  Your shrink told you.

P.S.  You are also a humorless drone who never says anything remotely amusing.  I almost forgot. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 10:16:08 PM
By my count you have declared victory seventeen times and paraphrased my very accurate description of your dementia and low character and tried to throw it back at me 131 times.  You even use my exact words in a different context you silly shit.  Not only are you a lying head case, you are boaringly unoriginal, laughably transparent and totally unconvincing.  But then you knew that already didn’t you.  Your shrink told you.

P.S.  You are also a humorless drone who never says anything remotely amusing.  I almost forgot.

You better have a better strategy than gas-lighting. The bottom line is you said you were a Mustang with a DD-214 that you wanted to post. You waited almost 8 hours and still didn't come through. You're a joke, and you're done! It's that simple. Bye!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 10:37:25 PM
You better have a better strategy than gas-lighting. The bottom line is you said you were a Mustang with a DD-214 that you wanted to post. You waited almost 8 hours and still didn't come through. You're a joke, and you're done! It's that simple. Bye!

All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over motherfucker. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 10:37:25 PM

You're going? For real?!

Bellgab's response:

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 10:51:06 PM
All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over motherfucker.

You didn't do anything. I have humiliated you. Rage all you like. Your dick is in the dirt. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 10:53:21 PM
You're going? For real?!

Bellgab's response:

You're not part of Bellgab. You're just an outcast that never gets invited to the main threads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
You didn't do anything. I have humiliated you. Rage all you like. Your dick is in the dirt. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What color is the sky in your world?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 10:51:06 PM
I'm a VALOR THIEF and a lying cunt that is going to get my brain-pan bashed in one day by a real Vet!

Swishypants

WHERE'S THE DD-214N YOU PROMISED Kidnostad3? It's been over a full business day amount of time and still nothing. You poser piece of shit!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 11:02:53 PM
The demise of Swishypants:

After I'm done with these two Valor Thieves, you're next Dr. Mexican. There is no escape. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:05:17 PM
After I'm done with these two Valor Thieves, you're next Dr. Mexican. There is no escape. :)

Why don’t you show us where either of us made any claim of valor?  Don’t hold back now.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wgdhd0.jpg[/img]u]u