• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2017, 07:25:05 PM
Norry always wants to be Hollywood and "in" with the scene there. Confronting stars in public, bragging about stars that are going to come on (but instead need to go to Boston,) etc. The next Hollywood sex scandal to break? What did the "Numbers Lady" have to do to get on the show so often? Ms.Albrecht claiming that Norry made her watch him shower and asked her to "check him for RFid chips." Shuddering...
-GNS

She must have Jorches number (drawn out groan.)

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Relax.  I’m not going to post anything that the bad guys can use to sink ships.
No doubt.  Just maintaining perspective that less than a half dozen folks care, at that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 07:29:02 PM
No doubt.  Just maintaining perspective that less than a half dozen folks care, at that.

count me in. i run the whole site in my head all day long. like a movie. daily mental masturbation that got me completely off my meds.  :D

Swishypants

Box of reproduction shit and a pay stub? Nope! That doesn't count bud. You said DD214N. However, this may be enough because so many asshats like you were posting them about 3 years ago, the Pentagon passed an ordinance classifying them as Restricted. (I.E. Chinese hacked the DOD database of all current and former US Military personnel and posting one freely opened you all up to Identity Theft.) I'll get back with ya' hoss. In the meantime, you talked a lot of shit and didn't come through. You are a fool, and only prove my point about why everything that mattered was taken out of the system. The Navy you may or many not have served in is nothing more than a welfare jobs program and they take the lowest common denominator.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

So, I guess you enjoy having the thread clobbered with insane shit by the likes of Sissy Pants?  The best thing to do would be to starve him of oxygen by ignoring his bullshit but who can get unanimous cooperation on BellGab?  Until then I will continue to point out that he is a fucking phsycho.  Fuck tolerationâ€"it only encourages them. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:15:39 PM
So, I guess you enjoy having the thread clobbered with insane shit by the likes of Sissy Pants?  The best thing to do would be to starve him of oxygen by ignoring his bullshit but who can get unanimous cooperation on BellGab?  Until then I will continue to point out that he is a fucking phsycho.  Fuck tolerationâ€"it only encourages them.

LMFAO! You clobbered yourself! You didn't come through. You DID NOT post what you said you would. Then you posted some photos of some items which may or may not be yours and claimed victory. You're the same little bitch you've always been "Ex-Squid." :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:20:17 PM
LMFAO! You clobbered yourself! You didn't come through. You DID NOT post what you said you would. Then you posted some photos of some items which may or may not be yours and claimed victory. You're the same little bitch you've always been "Ex-Squid." :)

You win! You're still the biggest faggot on Bellgab.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:11:24 PM
Box of reproduction shit and a pay stub? Nope! That doesn't count bud. You said DD214N. However, this may be enough because so many asshats like you were posting them about 3 years ago, the Pentagon passed an ordinance classifying them as Restricted. (I.E. Chinese hacked the DOD database of all current and former US Military personnel and posting one freely opened you all up to Identity Theft.) I'll get back with ya' hoss. In the meantime, you talked a lot of shit and didn't come through. You are a fool, and only prove my point about why everything that mattered was taken out of the system. The Navy you may or many not have served in is nowthing more than a welfare jobs program and they take the lowest common denominator.

Your story about me keeps changing every time you post and you have yet to show anything to prove that you’re not the poser everyone knows you are.  Your compulsive posting tells us everything we need to know about you.  Give your sister/daughter and her grandmother/mother/sister and whoever you are doing coke with and blowing my best.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:29:08 PM
Your story about me keeps changing every time you post and you have yet to show anything to prove that you’re not the poser everyone knows you are.  Your compulsive posting tells us everything we need to know about you.  Give your sister/daughter and her grandmother/mother/sister and whoever you are doing coke with and blowing my best.

Hardly. Nothing you've ever said has rung true. Not your purported high-minded dignity, nor your Mustang story, nor you ability to carry out actions YOUR YOURSELF initiated of your own free will. Your constant back-peddling indicates fear, and it's well founded. You're a little poser bitch who can't back up his shit. Who's the psycho again? Fantasizing about incest? YOU ARE motherfucker! Post your DD-214 or blow! You are a Walter Mitty for sure!

Swishypants

REMEMBER, I EVEN TRIED TO LET HIM DO IT IN PRIVATE, but he couldn't cough it up there and thought he was smart and took it public. Now he's really fucked himself! LOL!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:20:17 PM

I told you how it’s going to go with a third party.  Why don’t we do as I proposed and then maybe we can have a face-to-face.   I’ll send you the bus fare. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:35:18 PM
I told you how it’s going to go with a third party.  Why don’t we do as I proposed and then maybe we can have a face-to-face.   I’ll send you the bus fare.

Your "3rd Party" is the fucking DIA as I told YOU! Nothing in the Officer Corps has more authority than that shithead. Post your shit, as you said you would.

Dr. MD MD

It's not unAmerican to burn a pair of pants, is it?  :D

Swishypants

Face-to-Face? Which VFW? I'd love to buy you a throat-punch!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:36:56 PM
Your "3rd Party" is the fucking DIA as I told YOU! Nothing in the Officer Corps has more authority than that shithead. Post your shit, as you said you would.

Triggered!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
Face-to-Face? Which VFW? I'd love to buy you a throat-punch!

Falkie Mark II  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
It's not unAmerican to burn a pair of pants, is it?  :D

It would be more American to rip his head off and shit in the hole in his neck but there’s probably some law against it or something.

Swishypants

Kidnostad3! Where's the 214 man? Where is it? You said you were going to post it! Where is it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:45:10 PM
Kidnostad3! Where's the 214 man? Where is it? You said you were going to post it! Where is it?

I don't have to ask where the biggest faggot on Bellgab is. You're right here.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 08:46:12 PM
I don't have to ask where the biggest faggot on Bellgab is. You're right here.  :D

Found ya a new Girlfriend Dr. Mexican! She thick! :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

You know what I told you. It’s your turn to produce something and then we’ll go to a third party.  Put up or shut up. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
You know what I told you. It’s your turn to produce something and then we’ll go to a third party.  Put up or shut up.

Swishypants

This is decided. He won't do it. He's a pussy and a poser. :)

chefist

It's been a year now...just reliving the past a little...my favorite video from the election season...oh, man...the best ever 6-7 months leading to Nov. 8! LOL Everyday was a new fight/laugh.

https://youtu.be/VsZ5VAoHq3E