• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 01:16:45 PM
Careful there brother.  Shadow box probably means something other than shadow box to this Mongoloid.

214, post it!  ;D 155mm and Mustang! DO IT! I can't wait!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 01:17:41 PM
214, post it!  ;D

Quick, go search out an image of some official looking document that you can use to 'verify' your 'service.' 

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 01:20:52 PM
Quick, go search out an image of some official looking document that you can use to 'verify' your 'service.'

I'm Civilian side. I don't have one, but I have access to the records. :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 01:22:20 PM
I'm Civilian side. I don't have one, but I have access to the records. :)

We know you don't have one.  but hey, great work here, you have totally derailed the Trump thread.  Well played Antifa toady.
You've even driven off the Leftists here.  Seems this is no longer the Trump thread but the swish shitpost thread. :o

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 01:25:54 PM
We know you don't have one.  but hey, great work here, you have totally derailed the Trump thread.  Well played Antifa toady.
You've even driven off the Leftists here.  Seems this is no longer the Trump thread but the swish shitpost thread. :o

I not only never claimed to be Military, I flat out shit on you fuckers because civilian side does all the real work and has to cover the spread for your welfare asses. You dumb fucks have drug out a war against Bronze-Age people for 16 years and bankrupted the nation doing it. If this thread is derailed it's because you pushed a bad angle--like your kind always does--against someone with more access to things you are not allowed to get near, because you are stupid, incompetent, fucks! Next will come the "the civilian government made us do it." You took an oath! "All enemies, foreign and domestic..." but you're too pussy when it comes down to the nut-cuttin' to live up to it, so you suck off the public tit and deliver less than nothing in return. Post the 214's. I'll have both your backgrounds inside 48 hours. Here it is, the moment of truth. Skin that smokwagon Junior! Skin it and see what happens. :) I can't fucking wait!!!

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

I'm sure Kickshitbird feels that way. He's going to get in a shit-ton of trouble when this goes down. Someone with his qualifications posting his docs on BellGab. He'll do it too. Stand by to watch a mans entire world crumble. :)

Swishypants

What you are seeing here folks is THE REASON, Special Operations and Intelligence is now OUTSIDE the Military. They turned our Armed Forces into welfare lines for the unemployable, and removed conscription because it allows them to have only yes-men in the ranks. Fragging stopped the Vietnam war, and it was conscripts, not yes-men that did it. Now we're almost 17 years into a repeat--albiet with far lighter casualties--because that system allowed DOD contractors to rob you all blind and deliver a future for your children and grand-children that is less free, less secure, less wealthy, less powerful, and less respected that what came before it. These two idiots are prime examples of why SOCOM and then JSOC were created alongside the PMC structure. To go around ignorant asses like them, and to avoid the meddling of the Officer Corps. In 2004 they should have acted on the intelligence provided that the election had been stolen, but they didn't, so hordes of civilians were martialed, and we got Trump in. Support that man; it's our last stand or new beginning. You decide. Thread back on track.

WildCard

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 02:03:32 PM
Thread back on track.

top-right corner?
(come back cam. i'll call it the south-east corner.)

Kidnostad3

I was tied up all afternoon and didn’t check BellGab until 5:15 or so.  Just to bring everyone up to speed I’m going to summarize what Sissy Pants has offered to do via 3 PM’s sent to me this afternoon and my response..

Sissy Pants:  You off up your 214. I offer to verify it and provide you with your information in return. Lets do it, or did your ego write a check your ass can't cash?  I'm not kidding. I sure hope you aren't.

Me:  That’s not how it’s going to work shitbird.  I’ll post my docs with my identifiers blanked out and we will both send what we have with full identifiers to prove who we are to a mutually agreed upon third party who once he is reasonably satisfied that the docs are authentic will simultaneously provide each of us with the others info.

Sissy Pants:  I don't have a DD214. Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am civilian. My service has been in Africa through the PMC's. I fix the things guys like you fuck up. Don't worry about a third party. I'll send your number to Col. Shaffer. He usually gets back to me within a couple of days.

Me:  So you have nothing to offer that can be verified?  That’s convenient.  Who the fuck is Col Shaeffer?  Is he a friend of Col Clink and Sgt Shultz.  Get back to me when you get serious. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 04:33:21 PM
I was tied up all afternoon and didn’t check BellGab until 5:15 or so.  Just to bring everyone up to speed I’m going to summarize what Sissy Pants has offered to do via 3 PM’s sent to me this afternoon and my response..

Sissy Pants:  You off up your 214. I offer to verify it and provide you with your information in return. Lets do it, or did your ego write a check your ass can't cash?  I'm not kidding. I sure hope you aren't.

Me:  That’s not how it’s going to work shitbird.  I’ll post my docs with my identifiers blanked out and we will both send what we have with full identifiers to prove who we are to a mutually agreed upon third party who once he is reasonably satisfied that the docs are authentic will simultaneously provide each of us with the others info.

Sissy Pants:  I don't have a DD214. Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am civilian. My service has been in Africa through the PMC's. I fix the things guys like you fuck up. Don't worry about a third party. I'll send your number to Col. Shaffer. He usually gets back to me within a couple of days.

Me:  So you have nothing to offer that can be verified?  That’s convenient.  Who the fuck is Col Shaeffer?  Is he a friend of Col Clink and Sgt Shultz.  Get back to me when you get serious.

Maybe Corporal Klinger's sexually confused brother? LOL.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

He offered to produce a DD-214N hours ago. He's been searching the web for one obviously. Col. Shaffer is the man who lead the hunt for Bin Laden after 9/11. He is DIA and I'm going to fuck this poser Kickshitbird in the ass hardcore. :) You were bluffing. I am not.

Swishypants

So we can now see who is derailing threads. I tried to be cool to him and keep it private and in-house. Now you're going to post it publicly Kickshitbird. You lose either way. If you are a retired officer you are on ready-reserve and you post that motherfucker and your pension and VA benefits are history. If you don't, then you're a liar and coward because it was YOU who offered to produce it! Welcome to hell motherfucker! :)

Yorkshire pud

One of my now few forays in this thread to say the following. Kidnostad and I will never see eye to eye on anything political unless hell freezes over and Trump grows a brain that functions, but I digress.

He is a retired sub officer. He's said enough that I've checked with a few ex USN types (including my next door neighbour) that pan out as someone who couldn't just google it and find the answer straightaway..And even if he could, why? Why a sub officer? Why not a destroyer Captain, a carrier aviator or any other job in the USN? Why even the navy?

2 cents supplied.. Ta ta for now, carry on with this crap while the POTUS fucks the country, disrespects the military and makes the USA look idiotic.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
One of my now few forays in this thread to say the following. Kidnostad and I will never see eye to eye on anything political unless hell freezes over and Trump grows a brain that functions, but I digress.

He is a retired sub officer. He's said enough that I've checked with a few ex USN types (including my next door neighbour) that pan out as someone who couldn't just google it and find the answer straightaway..And even if he could, why? Why a sub officer? Why not a destroyer Captain, a carrier aviator or any other job in the USN? Why even the navy?

2 cents supplied.. Ta ta for now, carry on with this crap while the POTUS fucks the country, disrespects the military and makes the USA look idiotic.

It's the low-boy disease. He was probably in the Navy, but he wasn't a sub-mariner and he's not a Mustang that went from E-1 to LTCR. The guys who serve but have boring jobs are the worst Valor Thief offenders. It is likely that Paladin is the same. That's why they hang out here and try to impress people who don't know rather than doing it on sites filled with people who do.

P.S. Go fuck yourself Pud!

ItsOver

Well, there you go.  If you can't trust a pud from Yorkshire, who can you trust.

Swishypants

Kidnostad3, post your 214 right here. You offered to do it, now do it. You get to show everyone you're not full of shit, and then I'm going to run it and you're going to lose your money. This isn't going to go away boy. You're trapped and you're going to suffer one way or the other. Now throw down or fuck off. It's been hours. Do it now.

Swishypants

LET ME FINISH THIS EARLY FOR YOU PEOPLE. This is going to end in "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT" because he's either not who he says he is or he won't risk his pension. If he does do this--and God damnit I hope he does--he's going to win an argument on the internet and be destitute for the rest of his days. Boy that would be sweet! :)

Lord Grantham

I like how he's begging and threatening at the same time.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 05:21:50 PM
LET ME FINISH THIS EARLY FOR YOU PEOPLE. This is going to end in "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT" because he's either not who he says he is or he won't risk his pension. If he does do this--and God damnit I hope he does--he's going to win an argument on the internet and be destitute for the rest of his days. Boy that would be sweet! :)

[[/img]

Okay, I’ll give you the following in advance of your showing me what you’ve got.  After looking at my DD214N, I would have to black out so much as to make it meaningless besides as you point out anybody can get ahold of a copy of a DD214N.  So what I’ll do is post a copy of my retired pay statement from DFAS but don’t tell them I’m not a retired LCDR because I wouldn’t want them stop putting money in my bank account. (Note the rank in the address line.).  Also, I’ll post an image of the shadow box I spent the afternoon building which is normally presented upon retirement. 

You have been nervously posting shit for the last few hours which is asure sign you’re crapping your pants so now it’s time for you to do something beyond posting blather.

http://i63.tinypic.com/zoerr5.jpg[/img]]

http://i68.tinypic.com/rm5izq.jpg[/img]]

ItsOver

Eh... you guys do realize this is site dedicated to a retired radio show host well past his prime and frequented by losers interested in a fat guy loser in Martinez.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 06:42:26 PM
Eh... you guys do realize this is site dedicated to a retired radio show host well past his prime and frequented by losers interested in a fat guy loser in Martinez.

What's your excuse?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 11:55:47 AM
It becomes more apparent everyday that you are Falkie. :)

I know you're not Falkie because even he couldn't be as patheticly and desperately needy as you are.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 07:05:02 PM
GNS. 

Notice how deep and easily his finger goes in? I guess a lot of space inside. He also sure looks different compared to his "hair" style and deep black dye he is favoring now.
-GNS

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 06:37:12 PM
[[/img]

Okay, I’ll give you the following in advance of your showing me what you’ve got.  After looking at my DD214N, I would have to black out so much as to make it meaningless besides as you point out anybody can get ahold of a copy of a DD214N.  So what I’ll do is post a copy of my retired pay statement from DFAS but don’t tell them I’m not a retired LCDR because I wouldn’t want them stop putting money in my bank account. (Note the rank in the address line.).  Also, I’ll post an image of the shadow box I spent the afternoon building which is normally presented upon retirement. 

You have been nervously posting shit for the last few hours which is asure sign you’re crapping your pants so now it’s time for you to do something beyond posting blather.

http://i63.tinypic.com/zoerr5.jpg[/img]]

http://i68.tinypic.com/rm5izq.jpg[/img]]

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2017, 07:08:29 PM
Notice how deep and easily his finger goes in? I guess a lot of space inside. He also sure looks different compared to his "hair" style and deep black dye he is favoring now.
-GNS
True, but Jorch is making it with the babes.  At least in his mind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

Relax.  I’m not going to post anything that the bad guys can use to sink ships. 

Kidnostad3

I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, please so indicate in a post.

Day 2: 0

quote author=Kidnostad3 link=topic=2284.msg1114771#msg1114771 date=1508278180]
https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg
[/quote]

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
True, but Jorch is making it with the babes.  At least in his mind.

Norry always wants to be Hollywood and "in" with the scene there. Confronting stars in public, bragging about stars that are going to come on (but instead need to go to Boston,) etc. The next Hollywood sex scandal to break? What did the "Numbers Lady" have to do to get on the show so often? Ms.Albrecht claiming that Norry made her watch him shower and asked her to "check him for RFid chips." Shuddering...
-GNS