• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 06:27:03 PM
Stupid needy faggots.

What happened to "have a nice life" and "I won't speak to you ever again?" Get NEEDY? BITCH!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 06:33:31 PM
What happened to "have a nice life" and "I won't speak to you ever again?" Get NEEDY? BITCH!  ;D

The other’s were having so much fun flaming your sick ass, I couldn’t resist getting back in on it.  It’s all their fault.

starrmtn001

President Trump Keynote Speech at The Heritage Foundation 10/17/2017 Presidents' Club Meeting.
Starts at about 13:45ish.

https://youtu.be/ISLvOwPrbPY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 06:56:03 PM
The other’s were having so much fun flaming your sick ass, I couldn’t resist getting back in on it.  It’s all their fault.

That's the spirit! Everyone should have fun flaming Donald Noory's ass!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2017, 07:01:52 PM
That's the spirit! Everyone should have fun flaming Donald Noory's ass!  ;D

He’s the one with the  lady’s poo poo collection in his refrigerator isn’t he or am I thinking of another needy freak who posted here?  Or is he the one whose grandfather is actually his father by his sister making his mom his mother/sister who he in turn knocked her up resulting in the birth of his daughter/sister and making his momma a grandmother/mother/sister to the little girl and that’s why he now sucks dicks exclusively and thinks he’s a video game superhero? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
He’s the one with the  lady’s poo poo collection in his refrigerator isn’t he or am I thinking of another needy freak who posted here?  Or I is he the one whose grandfather is actually his father by his sister making his mom his mother/sister who he in turn knocked up resulting in the birth of his daughter/sister and making his momma a grandmother/mother/sister to the little girl and that’s why he now sucks dicks exclusively and thinks he’s a video game superhero?

He's gotta be one of those faggots who left in a tizzy after being traumatized by people attacking him (asking reasonable questions) here.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2017, 05:14:08 PM
Thought that looked like you.

I wish!  My particular mishap involved the snapping of the vault pole, an emergency fiberglass-echtomy and sitting on a rubber donut for six months, but, it’s still too painful to talk about.  . 

Swishypants

You couldn't resist a peanut in a turd ya moronic bastard.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
He’s the one with the  lady’s poo poo collection in his refrigerator isn’t he or am I thinking of another needy freak who posted here?  Or is he the one whose grandfather is actually his father by his sister making his mom his mother/sister who he in turn knocked up resulting in the birth of his daughter/sister and making his momma a grandmother/mother/sister to the little girl and that’s why he now sucks dicks exclusively and thinks he’s a video game superhero?

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 02:33:38 PM
It's hard to call them, because only stupid poor fuckers join the military and they rarely pay their phone bill!

Look everyone!  It's our favorite forum cocksucker!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 03:12:36 PM
I remember back when LBJ used to call up families of blown up negro's from 'Nam and tell them how sorry he was that the price of watermelon had gone up due to the Congs' tunneling, and when Margret Thatcher wore a sheep outfit and went on a goodwill tour of the Falkland Islands after that farting contest the Brits had back in '82. But Trump should comment on fucking Hurricane's and call the 5 guys who died in the GWOT this year, because that shit is so important and real! Did Bush Sr. call Paladin and offer condolences on him stubbing his toe on the only God damn rock in the desert back in 1991? That motherfucker!

Come on, boys!  Don't be shy, swishy is blowing everybody!

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 08:16:59 AM
Come on, boys!  Don't be shy, swishy is blowing everybody!

There is no help coming. You're alone. :)

paladin1991

Sorry about that, shipmate. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:19:39 AM
There is no help coming. You're alone. :)

Good.  Then I won't have to get in line again to get another blowjob.  Now remember, I like it when you clean up the sweat fm my balls.   

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
Sorry about that, shipmate.

Tell us all about your COMBAT experience and how you served many tours and harvested many souls. Tough-guy GEWNEY! :)

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 08:25:55 AM
Good.  Then I won't have to get in line again to get another blowjob.  Now remember, I like it when you clean up the sweat fm my balls.

You're a valor thief and a coward.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:27:12 AM

Like most liberals you blame other for what you yourself are guilty of. Sub-Falkie pathetic.  ::)

Kidnostad3

So says the video game warrior.  I’m still waiting for you to say something remotely plausible about you exploits.  Tell us more about your “CONUS immunity” and your work in “Rhodesia.”  How about posting another image of a silly-ass “weapon” that someone would jerk out of your hands, shove up your ass and stand you up as a tripod with a sign hung around your neck reading “Play Station Ninja.”

You are a classic example of a  pathetic loser who couldn’t get a job as a parking lot attendant and who takes advantage of the anonymity of the internet to try to sell his psychotic fantasies that he thinks give him the appearance of being something other than the fucking nut that he is.  You really shouldn’t try to pedal your lame shit to people who have actually done the do and who immediately make you for the clumsy fraud that you are. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 08:47:23 AM
Like most liberals you blame other for what you yourself are guilty of. Sub-Falkie pathetic.  ::)

It becomes more apparent everyday that you are Falkie. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 11:38:52 AM
So says the video game warrior.  I’m still waiting for you to say something remotely plausible about you exploits.  Tell us more about your “CONUS immunity” and your work in “Rhodesia.”  How about posting another image of a silly-ass “weapon” that someone would jerk out of your hands, shove up your ass and stand you up as a tripod with a sign hung around your neck reading “Play Station Ninja.”

You are a classic example of a  pathetic loser who couldn’t get a job as a parking lot attendant and who takes advantage of the anonymity of the internet to try to sell his psychotic fantasies that he thinks give him the appearance of being something other than the fucking nut that he is.  You really shouldn’t try to pedal your lame shit to people who have actually done the do and who immediately make you for the clumsy fraud that are.

No, no my friend, you are a classic example of an E-4 that never did anything more than work in the motor-pool for 8 years, then drive long-haul trucks and listen to Art Bell for another 10. Now you hang around a defunct forum with a dozen remaining participants trying to glean a modicum of respect from them because anyone else can see through your SDI ass in a New York minute. Don't mistake trying to act angry all the time for bravery. You and Paladin are peas in a pod. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
No, no my friend, you are a classic example of an E-4 that never did anything more than work in the motor-pool for 8 years, then drive long-haul trucks and listen to Art Bell for another 10. Now you hang around a defunct forum with a dozen remaining participants trying to glean a modicum of respect from them because anyone else can see through your SDI ass in a New York minute. Don't mistake trying to act angry all the time for bravery. You and Paladin are peas in a pod. :)

Paladin is a bonifide Marine as one can easily tell from his use of grunts and gestures to communicate.  As for me, I am a retired Navy LCDR. I went from E-1 to E-7 to WO2 to CWO3 to LTJG to LCDR.  I am also a Qualified Submariner.  If you'd like I can show you my ID card or DD214N so you can look me up in the Navy Register of Officers.  How about a picture of my shadow box?  I've got nothing to hide.  I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
Paladin is a bonifide Marine as one can easily tell from his use of grunts and gestures to communicate.  As for me, I am a retired Navy LCDR. I went from E-1 to E-7 to WO2 to CWO3 to LTJG to LCDR.  I am also a Qualified Submariner.  If you'd like I can show you my ID card or DD214N so you can look me up in the Navy Register of Officers.  How about a picture of my shadow box?  I've got nothing to hide.  I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Alright Hot-shot! Post the 214. I can run it.

paladin1991

Your wording is awkward.  Where are you fm?  Mongolia?  Here in the states we would point at some asshole and declare, "Stolen Valor!"  'Valor Thief?'   Naaaah.  You're no operator.  You were probably your daddy's sweetest little girl.  "Bite the pillow sweetie. you know your crying distracts me and I always have to start over."   

https://youtu.be/NXvoeN79uIk

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 18, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
Your wording is awkward...

It's called a University Education you poser! LOL!

Swishypants

Fly those 214's boys! I'm going to turn your asses

https://youtu.be/L-IpCQp5Wdw

I have access to the DOD database so block out the names if you like. I'll get them.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

Careful there brother.  Shadow box probably means something other than shadow box to this Mongoloid.