• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2017, 02:53:52 PM
From a total faggot  ::)

This from a man who looks like the Unibomber and lives with furry woodland creatures in the northern forests.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 15, 2017, 06:15:22 AM
This from a man who looks like the Unibomber and lives with furry woodland creatures in the northern forests.

Trump hurt his behind and now his behind's big!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 06:01:19 AM

The sand! Cock's everywhere! A bottle of MD-20/20! Paladin was "in the shit" back in '91! :)

Up All Night

The 10/14 SNL bit about the "IT" Clown as Kellyanne Conway would have been funnier if they had had Alex Jones as the "IT" Clown to devour Anderson Cooper in that gutter...

Dr. MD MD

The guy really is just so funny! Take my opponent...please!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiI5I0xfvl0

Lord Grantham

QuoteTrump is said to have taken jabs at Pence in regard to both his political views and his religious beliefs. A Trump campaign staffer told The New Yorker that the president would ask people who had met with Pence, "Did Mike make you pray?"

Ha, okay, that's actually funny.

Gd5150

Hardball journalism at its best. Exposing the national tragedy of the 2016 election. :22 is when the rubber meets the road. Let’s rock n roll.

https://youtu.be/WSFUqALI9fc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 17, 2017, 01:46:05 PM
Hardball journalism at its best. Exposing the national tragedy of the 2016 election. When an orange self obsessed moron was elected by other morons to be POTUS.

The same self obsessed cunt who said how hard it was for him to call the families of fallen soldiers. Presumably because in the two weeks since four died in Niger he hasn't found time from his rounds of golf and fighting the press to actually get around to doing it. Oh, you're a cunt too. Cunt.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 17, 2017, 02:25:43 PM
The same self obsessed cunt who said how hard it was for him to call the families of fallen soldiers. Presumably because in the two weeks since four died in Niger he hasn't found time from his rounds of golf and fighting the press to actually get around to doing it. Oh, you're a cunt too. Cunt.

It's hard to call them, because only stupid poor fuckers join the military and they rarely pay their phone bill!

Kidnostad3

FOR THE LEFTIST KOOL ADE ADDICTS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE RUSSIAN CONNECTIONâ€"HERE IT IS!

“Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a  large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews. 

They also obtained an eyewitness account â€" backed by documents â€" indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.”

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Swishypants

I remember back when LBJ used to call up families of blown up negro's from 'Nam and tell them how sorry he was that the price of watermelon had gone up due to the Congs' tunneling, and when Margret Thatcher wore a sheep outfit and went on a goodwill tour of the Falkland Islands after that farting contest the Brits had back in '82. But Trump should comment on fucking Hurricane's and call the 5 guys who died in the GWOT this year, because that shit is so important and real! Did Bush Sr. call Paladin and offer condolences on him stubbing his toe on the only God damn rock in the desert back in 1991? That motherfucker!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 03:12:36 PM
I remember back when LBJ used to call up families of blown up negro's from 'Nam and tell them how sorry he was that the price of watermelon had gone up due to the Congs' tunneling, and when Margret Thatcher wore a sheep outfit and went on a goodwill tour of the Falkland Islands after that farting contest the Brits had back in '82. But Trump should comment on fucking Hurricane's and call the 5 guys who died in the GWOT this year, because that shit is so important and real! Did Bush Sr. call Paladin and offer condolences on him stubbing his toe on the only God damn rock in the desert back in 1991? That motherfucker!

I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, please so indicate in a post.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 03:35:47 PM
I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, so indicate in a post.

I broke you, you lil'beyatch! You care, you ignoramus! You spent your whole life working through the system and it fucked you, just like your more intelligent grandfather said it would, and you're all torqued up; I can see that. I'm looking at it. I look at it a lot. I likes it! :)

Kidnostad3

I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, please so indicate in a post.

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

Swishypants

I live in your head rent-free punk-ass! :)

SredniVashtar

I’m taking a pole...

Well I'm sure it's not the first time. At least it accounts for your unusual walk.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 17, 2017, 04:22:23 PM
Well I'm sure it's not the first time. At least it accounts for your unusual walk.

It was a freak pole vaulting accident but I don’t want to talk about it.  I’m also taking a poll. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 05:01:27 PM
It was a freak pole vaulting accident but I don’t want to talk about it.  I’m also taking a poll.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

Thought that looked like you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 04:21:48 PM
I live in your head rent-free punk-ass! :)

No, you are a minor annoyanceâ€"like having a pimple on one’s ass.  You trash the boards with your phsychotic shit posts that are of interest to no one with the possible exception of clinical staff.  I have never had much patience with crazy fucks who waste everyone’s time with their pathetic pandering for attention. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 17, 2017, 05:38:42 PM
No, you are a minor annoyanceâ€"like having a pimple on one’s ass.  You trash the boards with your phsychotic shit posts that are of interest to no one with the possible exception of clinical staff.  I have never had much patience with crazy fucks who waste everyone’s time with their pathetic pandering for attention.

You don't have patience with crazy fucks? ORLY! You're on a dead CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM Shit-for-brains! You are definitely Military material. Dumb as fuck. No understanding of the hand that feeds your lazy ass. Completely dumbfounded by context, setting, or even what year it is! Did the V.A. tell you to come here to deal with your PTSD since they knew you were full of shit and didn't want to give you the normal sack of pills?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 05:39:52 PM
You don't have patience with crazy fucks? ORLY! You're on a dead CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM Shit-for-brains! You are definitely Military material. Dumb as fuck. No understanding of the hand that feeds your lazy ass. Completely dumbfounded by context, setting, or even what year it is! Did the V.A. tell you to come here to deal with your PTSD since they knew you were full of shit and didn't want to give you the normal sack of pills?

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

Swishypants

In your head dip-shit. LMAO!

Dr. MD MD

Don't only stupid faggots claim to "live rent-free" in other people's heads?  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2017, 05:53:51 PM
Don't only stupid faggots claim to "live rent-free" in other people's heads?  ???

Stupid needy faggots.