• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 06, 2017, 01:20:09 AM
That's like saying what if the Bible wasn't written.  I'm hard-core pro Israeli.  Not Jewish that I know of though my Mom's name was Miriam.

With Trump's declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ......
Will this 'solidify' the Jewish vote for Trump in the next Federal election ?
Do the American Jews tend to vote as a 'block' .....?
The French Canadians in Quebec do vote as a 'block' .... this paralyses our fucked-up Democratic system.
Just asking ....

m

=Schlyder=

I am sure Trump drops those twitter posts and the jabs at the press, and other targets of opportunity as he knows the media will go full retard for a week, and he can maneuver while everyone is losing their minds. LOL

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 06, 2017, 08:26:01 PM
The French Canadians in Quebec do vote as a 'block' .... this paralyses our fucked-up Democratic system.
Just asking ....

m

No.  Not one single Jew that voted for Hilary will now vote for Trump because he moved the embassy. 

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 06, 2017, 08:28:15 PM
I am sure Trump drops those twitter posts and the jabs at the press, and other targets of opportunity as he knows the media will go full retard for a week, and he can maneuver while everyone is losing their minds. LOL

And that's fine.  They aren't voting on legislation, and they all vote Democrat and are already doing their level best to bring him down anyway.  If anything he should attack the media more frequently, and mention specifics.  Not talking about that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 08:19:12 PM
I don't know what this has to do with anything.  I didn't say completely stop tweeting, I said the dumb tweets and comments are hurting him.  And, more importantly, the agenda we voted for.  Especially the gratuitous insults.  Either insulting people whose vote he might need on some issue, or comments a group might take wrong.  For example why insult John McCain for zero benefit?  Why start yapping about ''Pocahontus'' when meeting with the Navaho code breakers?

You get why those are both stupid in the extreme, right?

So instead of responding to that, you want to bring up some comment he's made that was ''confirmed'' later?  Talking to you is starting to be like talking to a liberal.  As in completely unable to focus, with a need to keep jumping around rather than following the conversation and simply responding to what is said.

It is a tad obtuse to connect the dots between Warren (Fauxahontas) and the Code Talkers, but the essence is this:

Warren’s baby is the CFPB. In the days before, the head of the CFPB resigned, appointing a deputy to take his place. Trump appointed an acting head for the CFPB and the deputy (funded by someone, probably Soros) filed a lawsuit about who should be in charge. While Trump was meeting with the Code Talkers, Warren and Schumer were meeting with the newly appointed deputy of the CFPB.

This was obviously on Trump’s mind, so he chose to turn the Code Talkers meeting which was otherwise not a newsworthy item into the news item of the day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

And yet Rush knows enough to keep his hands to himself,
and his lips off other people while at work, and still has his job.

Geez, look at this pretentious fool in this image

https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/938496242732150786

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 08:19:12 PM
And please don't tell me all the other presidents showed respect for the office, so Trump shouldn't.

Well, your logic is getting better, anyway.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 06, 2017, 08:38:57 PM
https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/938496242732150786
Assuming alleged serial offender Franken quits office the Minnesota Gov (DFL) would appoint the Senator until an election happens in 2018. Anyone have an idea who Gov. Dayton would pick?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:36:45 PM
Assuming alleged serial offender Franken quits office the Minnesota Gov (DFL) would appoint the Senator until an election happens in 2018. Anyone have an idea who Gov. Dayton would pick?

A gay Somali?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on December 06, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
Dang!

Huh?  ???

They'll probably find her hiding in the bushes in a full blown schizoid episode, just like Margot Kidder.  :D

paladin1991

With Trump's declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel ......  Thanks for kee[ping up bro
Will this 'solidify' the Jewish vote for Trump in the next Federal election ?  Yes.
Do the American Jews tend to vote as a 'block' .....?  I dunno.  Probably?
The French Canadians in Quebec do vote as a 'block' .... this paralyses our fucked-up Democratic system.  Sucks to be you.
Just asking ....

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2017, 09:42:12 PM
A gay Somali?
Ha. That would be hilarious. But, seriously, to whom would he give it? I'm not up on Minnesota politics since Franken stole the election.

Gd5150

If Trump wanted the Jew vote Trump would make Hollywood the capital of California. Maybe he’d get that substantive hardball leftwing comedy show vote too. Then he wouldn’t have to deal with those devastating Chelsea Handler tweets.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 06, 2017, 10:46:49 PM
If Trump wanted the Jew vote Trump would make Hollywood the capital of California. Maybe he’d get that substantive hardball leftwing comedy show vote too. Then he wouldn’t have to deal with those devastating Chelsea Handler tweets.

CockSucker!  I just spewed Manhattan cocktail out my nose all over my laptop. 

Dr. MD MD

http://www.businessinsider.com/cfpb-dumbledores-army-trump-mick-mulvaney-2017-12

Divorced from reality and spiraling deeper down the bowl the Demz have now taken up LARPing.  ;D

Time to shut that agency down, grab the LARPers by the scruff of their collars and throw them in jail.  >:(

Lord Grantham

Just asking ....

m

No, if anything American Jews are becoming more critical of Israeli politics ( https://mosaicmagazine.com/essay/2017/05/why-many-american-jews-are-becoming-indifferent-or-even-hostile-to-israel/ ).  This may actually cause more Jewish voters to move away from Trump. 

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

No.  Not one single Jew that voted for Hilary will now vote for Trump because he moved the embassy.

I agree with you there, the people that seem most excited about this are Evangelist and End of Dayers

So Al Franken ''remembers some things differently'' and denies others.  Then decides to talk about Donald Trump and Roy Moore.

Not even the phony ''I'm sorry if I offended anyone'' apology?

=Schlyder=

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 07, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
So Al Franken ''remembers some things differently'' and denies others.  Then decides to talk about Donald Trump and Roy Moore.

I was waiting for him to say he was going to live out his days as a gay man.  LOL

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 07, 2017, 12:32:52 PM

Wow his career is over...until this weekend when he’s on SNL. Wonder if they’ll find a way to squeeze in skit on sexual misconduct now.

Imagine the hilarity real comedy writers cloud have with this. Bubba. Franken. Weinstein. Joe Biden meeting the Girlscouts. He’s all excited because he’s gonna get to paw all over them. In walks a bunch of hairy beast feminists. So fine he’ll settle for pawing the boy scouts who are up next, and in walk the same group of hair beast feminists.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 07, 2017, 12:53:00 PM
Wow his career is over

Are you shitting me? That nigger resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 06, 2017, 09:59:47 PM

Looks like the Supremes are telling activists jurists in the 4th and 9th Circuit Courts of Appeal to get their shit together. 

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/scotus-lower-courts-travel-ban-knock-off/?AID=7236