• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

anagrammy

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 13, 2011, 07:21:38 PM
Yesterday I went to the sheriff's department to renew my conceal-carry permit. Things were different this time, though. I was astonished by the unending the stream of sex offender creatures meandering in to register themselves. They all looked as creepy as you'd expect, and they invariably smelled like urine stained, green shag carpet. Just put a bullet in these fucks and be done with it.

Sent from my Droid X.

Thank god for the rule of law. 

Anagrammy

James G.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 13, 2011, 07:21:38 PM
Yesterday I went to the sheriff's department to renew my conceal-carry permit. Things were different this time, though. I was astonished by the unending the stream of sex offender creatures meandering in to register themselves. They all looked as creepy as you'd expect, and they invariably smelled like urine stained, green shag carpet. Just put a bullet in these fucks and be done with it.

Sent from my Droid X.

Mr. Vandeven:

I understand your frustration in this matter. But please now so many Conservatives brag on and on about protecting the U.S. Constitution and "the word of law," yet feel they they have the rights to execute people without due process.

I know your feelings. But such who claim to defend the U.S. Constitution can be among the first to violate it in the name of patriotism. Please think of that.

Our world cannot become "The Ox-Bow Incident." Such is lawlessness, sir.

No disrespect. Just the darn U.S. Constitution, in which so many people decide it applies only if it's convincing.

All Americans should believe in due process, not heat-of-the-moment murder in the name of "doing the right thing."

Sir.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: James G. on August 13, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
Mr. Vandeven:

I understand your frustration in this matter. But please now so many Conservatives brag on and on about protecting the U.S. Constitution and "the word of law," yet feel they they have the rights to execute people without due process.

I know your feelings. But such who claim to defend the U.S. Constitution can be among the first to violate it in the name of patriotism. Please think of that.

Our world cannot become "The Ox-Bow Incident." Such is lawlessness, sir.

No disrespect. Just the darn U.S. Constitution, in which so many people decide it applies only if it's convincing.

All Americans should believe in due process, not heat-of-the-moment murder in the name of "doing the right thing."

Sir.
I do not mean to suggest that I personally should be the one to summarily exact punishment upon these creatures. Nor do I mean to suggest they should be denied due process. What I DO mean to suggest is that I think certain sex crimes should be capital offenses. I totally support the execution of child molestors. I see no value in feeding, housing, registering, or monitoring these people.

Sent from my Droid X.

James G.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 13, 2011, 08:27:14 PM
I do not mean to suggest that I personally should be the one to summarily exact punishment upon these creatures. Nor do I mean to suggest they should be denied due process. What I DO mean to suggest is that I think certain sex crimes should be capital offenses. I totally support the execution of child molestors. I see no value in feeding, housing, registering, or monitoring these people.

Sent from my Droid X.

Mr, Vandeven, in all respect, if these people have indeed committing some crimes it's your sheriff's department that is allowing to have convicted felons to own firearms, which is a violation of Missouri state law. As I found out.

Feel free to post the name of the Sheriff's Department of whatever country of Missouri that's allowing convicted felons and convicted criminals to hold concealed-carry firearm permits. I'll be glad to investigate as a journalist.

M Knight

Quote from: James G. on August 13, 2011, 10:38:50 PM
Mr, Vandeven, in all respect, if these people have indeed committing some crimes it's your sheriff's department that is allowing to have convicted felons to own firearms, which is a violation of Missouri state law. As I found out.

Feel free to post the name of the Sheriff's Department of whatever country of Missouri that's allowing convicted felons and convicted criminals to hold concealed-carry firearm permits. I'll be glad to investigate as a journalist.

Michael never said anything about sex offenders applying for, or getting concealed-carry firearm permits.  He simply said they were "meandering in to register themselves" (as sex offenders).

James G.

Quote from: anagrammy on August 13, 2011, 07:29:31 PM
Thank god for the rule of law. 

Anagrammy

Not quite, in America. So much for what "great Americans" describe as as the "rule of law."

Sure, such can take the "law" into their own hands. Deciding to execute people because they don't like their haircuts. Or executing people because they don't like the shirt or baggy pants they're wearing.

Next thing you know, "good Americans," you'll feel justified for executing your neighbor because his dog craps on your lawn. Or executing anyone who blocks your parking space one night.

Where will it end, huh?

Quote from: M Knight on August 13, 2011, 10:45:30 PM

Michael never said anything about sex offenders applying for, or getting concealed-carry firearm permits.  He simply said they were "meandering in to register themselves" (as sex offenders).

Yes. That's how they know where to put the little red boxes on the maps at the criminal-tracking websites.  You might be amazed at who lives in your neighborhood.  Pretty scary.

James G.

From what I researched, state law in Missouri:
Concealed carry:
Missouri Statute 571.070 (8/28/2007) says that it is unlawful for a felon or adjudged incompetent Person to have possession of any firearm (including concealable firearms). Violation of this law is a class C felony.

Missouri Law Exempts the possession of antique firearms, as defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 921, from the provision that specifies a person commits the crime of unlawful possession of a firearm if he or she is a convicted felon possessing a firearm (Section 571.070).

Missouri Statute 571.121 (8/28/2007) says (a) you have to carry permit with you when you carry the concealed weapon and if you don't have it with you, it is not a crime, but you can be fined up to $35, and (b) director of revenue issues a driver's license or a state I.D. with a CCW endorsement that reflects that you can carry concealed.

Now, Mr Vandeven states that people who are criminals are obtaining concealed-carry permits. That should be investigated, all, if true.

M Knight

Quote from: James G. on August 13, 2011, 11:16:32 PM
Now, Mr Vandeven states that people who are criminals are obtaining concealed-carry permits. That should be investigated, all, if true.

He never said that.

James G.

Whatever the hell is going on in this thread, I don't condone shooting people - homicide -- without due process. Or self-defense. God, this site scares me. I'm done. Whatever issue there is, it lies with that Missouri Sheriff's Department and not some gun-carrying person bent on shooting people on-site. On-site!

Woa. boy! This site sucks! I no longer associate with it! At all! Leave it to the law! The law!

I resign from this mess! A real mess! Stay away from it! i will. Read these posts, and decide your part in all of this! I'm smart, and I'm out!

M Knight

Quote from: James G. on August 13, 2011, 11:42:46 PM
Whatever the hell is going on in this thread, I don't condone shooting people - homicide -- without due process. Or self-defense. God, this site scares me. I'm done. Whatever issue there is, it lies with that Missouri Sheriff's Department and not some gun-carrying person bent on shooting people on-site. On-site!

Woa. boy! This site sucks! I no longer associate with it! At all! Leave it to the law! The law!

I resign from this mess! A real mess! Stay away from it! i will. Read these posts, and decide your part in all of this! I'm smart, and I'm out!

What?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: M Knight on August 13, 2011, 10:45:30 PM

Saved me some typing. Thx.

Sent from my Droid X.

M Knight

...not some gun-carrying person bent on shooting people on-site. On-site!

No one ever suggested doing that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Treading Water on August 13, 2011, 11:00:01 PM
Yes. That's how they know where to put the little red boxes on the maps at the criminal-tracking websites.  You might be amazed at who lives in your neighborhood.  Pretty scary.
The sex offender map in my area looks like pepperoni pizza. It's scary. What's scarier is the fact that those dots only represent those who have elected to follow the law and register themselves. Lovely.

Sent from my Droid X.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: James G. on August 13, 2011, 11:16:32 PM
Haha, dude, you're not even close.

Sent from my Droid X.

MV/Liberace!

Lol, I don't know how to respond to this.

Sent from my Droid X.

M Knight

One too many Red Bulls tonight, I think.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: James G. on August 14, 2011, 12:08:31 AM
I'm done with you. When someones posts a conspiracy to commit homicide, as you posted about shooting people in the head, I walk away.

You are a now a suspected criminal, and have posted an intent to commit homicide on your forums. I'm a good person, and will no longer will have anything to do with you.

Feel free to say something. I will point law enforcement to your forums, sir.

Straight from my PM box. WOW. Just... wow. You, sir, are a retarded arse log... and I realize I just busted the forum's Terms of Service by saying that... but WOW are some people dummies.

As you were.

Sent from my Droid X.

M Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 14, 2011, 12:15:13 AM

Straight from my PM box. WOW. Just... wow. You, sir, are a retarded arse log... and I realize I just busted the forum's Terms of Service by saying that... but WOW are some people dummies.

As you were.

Sent from my Droid X.

That PM is a sobering reminder of what delusion really looks like.

I'm right there with you, James G. If you think this site is scary now, you should have seen its earlier incarnation with George in nipple clamps commanding a Santa sleigh full of lukewarm politicians and corrupt businessmen posed as reindeer! Their faces were gray and rubbery (save for the head deer with the blinking red light nose, might have been that ENRON chap supposedly cremated but now in the Bahamas with Jim Morrison) and they looked more like sheep than reindeer. It was fookin' horrible!  I warned the webmaster and appealed to MV and I was laughed at! 

Degraded!

The nipple clamps and sheep deer continued to frolic across my screen.  "Ho ho ho!  How are youuuuuuuuuuuu?"

Finally....  I got a gun and took care of it. 

Blew the ever loving shiat out of my Samsung HD monitor.  Shortly thereafter, the old site went on hiatus.  I like to think I had something to do with that.  Some kind of quantum entanglement thing.

But sometimes, James G....

Sometimes, at night, while I am collating all the IP addresses I've culled here (such as yours, no offense) and forwarding them to the NSA to save them on Carnivore protocol crunching, I think to myself, that someday...

SomeWAY, the sheepple may come again.

But I'm ready to shoot them down like mechanical arcade animals from the 1950s.  You know, like those bears and lions that had a light sensor of dark glass about the size of a quarter in them at the State Fair and you used the "rifle" to shoot light at the animal and it would change directions?

I would do that to the sheep-deer.  With my Winchester Defender loaded with now discontinued solid slugs I purchased from BLAMMO AMMO back when I was having a burglar problem.  (Particularly fun was  the Dragon Breath shell or whatever it was called that started a tree fire.  I fondly remember the BLAMMO AMMO catalog, printed on lime green paper like a CD catalog list of ambient music from SOLEILMOON featuring the GREAT Thomas Köner!  I digress.)

So count me in James, for counting myself out.  This site sucks!  I distance myself from it and I rebuke it! If they start fookin' with me again, I will not hesitate to blow away this shitty Toshiba monitor.  Count on it.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
I will FEAR no evil! (said like a ten year old Dante Daniel Bonaduce when confronting the sexuality of the breathtakingly beautiful Shirley Jones in episode 27 of The Partridge Family.)

I'm right there with ya, pal.  I hear ya. Keep on truckin'!

Your non-medicated friend,
Cam

P.S. Non-medicated by choice, not financial circumstances, which in fact are bleak  but what-can-ya-do? (shrug)  At least I have my passion for surveillance and fighting the DERO as revealed by our Lord and Savior Richard Shaver!

Billy Jack for President!  2012!

Quote from: M Knight on August 14, 2011, 12:21:07 AM

That PM is a sobering reminder of what delusion really looks like.

Are there any James G's on any sex offender registries LOL? Maybe that's what got him.

MV -  Are you allowed to open carry in MO?

M Knight

Quote from: 999 on August 14, 2011, 12:44:00 AM
Are there any James G's on any sex offender registries LOL? Maybe that's what got him.

I think the guy is just having an off night.  He should go to sleep and take a hiatus from forums for a while.  His accusations are unfounded.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 999 on August 14, 2011, 12:44:00 AM
not sure, actually.  i have in the past, but i no longer do.  the legality of it is ambiguous when you ask the local law enforcement agencies around here.  i'm not so sure any civilian should be allowed to, anyway.  seems like an invitation to problems.  part of the power of conceal carry is the whole conceal part.  if you advertise the fact that you're carrying, you could present an opportunity for someone who just happens to need a gun for something at that moment.  they might have possession of it before you know what happened.

MV/Liberace!

an excellent, substantive post as always, cam.  oh, and thank you again for those 8-tracks you mailed.  they're now a cherished part of my collection... as is your packaging, haha.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 14, 2011, 12:52:49 AM
not sure, actually.  i have in the past, but i no longer do.  the legality of it is ambiguous when you ask the local law enforcement agencies around here.  i'm not so sure any civilian should be allowed to, anyway.  seems like an invitation to problems.  part of the power of conceal carry is the whole conceal part.  if you advertise the fact that you're carrying, you could present an opportunity for someone who just happens to need a gun for something at that moment.  they might have possession of it before you know what happened.

I'm an easy target anyway (use a cane etc) so I wouldn't compound it by open carrying haha. But TN is an open carry state (though the police don't recommend it).

I've never seen anyone open carrying here, but have seen it in AZ.

onan

Wowsers...

Crap James G. you just returned. Hell my mom used to say "they ought to castrate those bastards with a rusty butter knife." I loved my mom.

I dont live in MV's head. But I do know without a doubt he isnt going to take his gun and start shooting... I may but he is a pretty safe bet. Give him 15 years then we can revisit the subject.

Am I the only one that agrees with the sentiment in regards to child molesters/murderers?

I am as liberal as they come. But I certainly feel the frustration, rage, fear, and despair of those who have been victimized and left dead or terminally wounded in their soul.

Of course their is rule of law. Hence getting the conceal permit. I am not an advocate of concealed weapons. Ask most police officers about their opinion on that subject.

But not to understand MV's position may be a bit reactionary.

Eddie Coyle

Promises,Promises. The collective IQ and testosterone levels here just soared with his indecorous departure. When he says "I'm smart", the first thing that comes to mind is Fredo Corleone's similar declaration.

onan

I dunno what happened to MK's post but it was the best PX90 ad ever.

M Knight

Quote from: onan on August 14, 2011, 01:14:50 AM
I dunno what happened to MK's post but it was the best PX90 ad ever.

A classic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 14, 2011, 01:07:34 AM
When he says "I'm smart", the first thing that comes to mind is Fredo Corleone's similar declaration.

you just made me laugh so hard i think i wet the bed.  yes, i'm posting from bed.  sexy, eh?