• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 26, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
I don't think you loved the dog as much as you say you did.
You act like you would kill for that dog yet you didn't

I never said that I didn't kill. However, the BellGab rules of moderation guideline such admittance as justification for banishment.
I don't want to pull Liberace's strings so close to the "whipped cream lick" incident of last week.
Those were dark times, indeed!

#neverforget
#whippedcreamlegacy

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
Exactly. Lots of songs about dogs. Can’t think of one about a dead cat.
There is a dead cat involved also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5hzc2Mei4

bellNwhistle

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Well, I'll say THIS about my ex -
She knew how to hit me right in the "feels."

:'(

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 07:33:35 PM
im waiting for him to claim that your audio clip is fake. he hasn't yet.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
Damn voice hackers.

what a dumb ass.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 26, 2018, 06:43:04 PM
yep, I let my ex keep our (my) dog because she moved to the country and I was traveling.
A few months later I go by and all happy ask "where's patches?".. she says he got hit by a car.
I won't even say what I wanted to do to her.

That sucks. I’m sorry.

WeinerInHand

yep, I let my ex keep our (my) dog because she moved to the country and I was traveling.
A few months later I go by and all happy ask "where's patches?".. she says he got hit by a car.

I hear ya'!

aldousburbank

I'm pretty sure you can confess your own killings. You just can't confess the killings of others.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 26, 2018, 06:47:32 PM
I'm pretty sure you can confess your own killings. You just can't confess the killings of others.

I think realtime video of the event, no matter the perpetrator, is grounds for banishment to the corn field.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
He's purty

So our marriage is a sham? When were you going to tell me?

Sean92008

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
Damn voice hackers.
More like brain hackers (aka "remote influencers")

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5hzc2Mei4
Dedicated to Renderin' Plant Vara. "We don't care, we trow it all in da grinder. Trolls wit flea collars, ju name it we render it and serve you the best canned entertainment we wish we could afford."

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on May 26, 2018, 06:22:19 PM
Ha!  Paul must look like a real badass, dressed in his Jedi robe, driving around KY in his police interceptor.

Someone once said to me in an offhand remark that all police cars sold at auction are salvage titled, I guess that was supposedly the only way city governments can justify selling the vehicles. Does anybody know if this is true?

Paul must be a top-o-the-barrel meth head to be able to afford a cop car.

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 26, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
You should have that Dave Shaffer guy on from Midnight in the Desert V. 3.0
I hear he's quite the diva of a guest... And, if you don't speak radio, he demands an interpreter.

Oh, sorry, wrong host. I was thinking of that other, real, Midnight in the Desert host...  Wonder what happened to that host?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
I hear he's quite the diva of a guest... And, if you don't speak radio, he demands an interpreter.

Oh, sorry, wrong host. I was thinking of that other, real, Midnight in the Desert host...  Wonder what happened to that host?

I heard he died.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 07:08:51 PM
I heard he died.
So there's one true Midnight in the Desert.

Praise Mr. Winnie!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
More like brain hackers (aka "remote influencers")

This has Ed Dames written all over it...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
So there's one true Midnight in the Desert.

Praise Mr. Winnie!

There can be only one.

ItsOver

"The dog's gone, Jim."

The Jim Rome Family "Dog Holocaust"' - While he was in college, Rome came home one summer and noticed that the family's three elderly dogs were not around the house or in his yard. When questioned about the pets, his father answered, "The dogs are gone." Thinking that they were just merely running loose in the neighborhood, Rome continued to ask where they were, and his father continued to reply, "They're gone." Finally, his father disclosed that one of the dogs had become ill and had to be euthanized, and he decided to have the other two put down as well.

http://jimrome.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_content_and_features_on_The_Jim_Rome_Show

Dyna-X

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
Someone once said to me in an offhand remark that all police cars sold at auction are salvage titled, I guess that was supposedly the only way city governments can justify selling the vehicles. Does anybody know if this is true?

He hocked his microphone for the money to get it. (Luckily, or he might be looking to do a show) Like the start of the Blues Brothers, but not even 1% as cool.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Maintenance is usually performed by their own people at a minimum.  Consider the car runs for ~ 8 hours each day with a lot of idling (most cops never turn their cars off unless its for lunch or something greater than 30 mins).  Unless a person is stuck in the "Blues Brothers" movie, I'd stay clear.  See many cops buying retired or auctioned cars - Nope!

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 26, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
Maintenance is usually performed by their own people at a minimum.  Consider the car runs for ~ 8 hours each day with a lot of idling (most cops never turn their cars off unless its for lunch or something greater than 30 mins).  Unless a person is stuck in the "Blues Brothers" movie, I'd stay clear.  See many cops buying retired or auctioned cars - Nope!
Yet, Paul & Ella, Heather's most ardent supporters and dog pee-ers (how in the fuck do you spell that?) got themselves a police interceptor...  Are they on a mission from god?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 26, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
I guess some can be fooled by the relatively low mileage as well. A local city cop told me they only put about 7,000 miles a year on most of the cars. The idling would be rough on them over the years.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 26, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
I guess some can be fooled by the relatively low mileage as well. A local city cop told me they only put about 7,000 miles a year on most of the cars. The idling would be rough on them over the years.
No additives in the fuel, bulk filters and fluids to the lowest bidder or somebody willing to give a kickback... All top grade stuff.

With that said, my dad picked up a 93 Ford Ranger from a sewage treatment plant... The truck itself is a piece of garbage and you will see rust in the same spots on every model from that year, but he had it for 20 years using it sparingly. Now, at 25 years old, my kid drives it and it has started to sprout leaks...

wr250

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Yet, Paul & Ella, Heather's most ardent supporters and dog pee-ers (how in the fuck do you spell that?) got themselves a police interceptor...  Are they on a mission from god?
they got them a chrysler, its as big as a whale, and its about to set sail ...

Sean92008

Damn, Spooky Tim is going on the record pace for fucks and shits per hour...  Watch out Trailer Park Boys!

SergeantMajor

This thread is about to surpass Art Bell and we still have HWs 28 May premier!  Well do ne Bellgabbers 8)