• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
Senda's  Dislike/Hate List:

Amish, basically anyone who works
Mennonites
Quakers
Jayhawkers

soon to be Adding....

Hoosiers
so a Hoosier Amish guy that works gets a triple strike ?
is that fair ?
and would a Hoosier Amish guy that works and posts on Bellgab have four strikes ?
and can a person have four strikes anyway ?
and would a BLACK Hoosier Amish guy that works and posts on Bellgab have five strikes ?

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
No, I bought my own  :P
I also purchased one.
may I inquire if you have your Alien Head prominently displayed in your home ?
if so, where is it displayed ?
as for my Alien Head, I usually keep it secured along with my firearm collection in my wall safe...
I rarely bring it out for public display, although a few very close friends are aware of my Alien Head
the last time I brought it out was New Year’s Eve at midnight...
a tradition now, that I guess will continue for years to come

note: I did take it to a Trump rally, sporting it’s own Trump cap !
both the Pres and Vice autographed it !
(the cap)

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
I had to just shake my head at the last video where she was berating Patty for being cheap and splitting the Chinese food.  While describing how she made her breakfast and coffee every morning.  Probably did the dishes too. But she is selfish.

I think I missed it, what video was that?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 26, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
I also purchased one.
may I inquire if you have your Alien Head prominently displayed in your home ?
if so, where is it displayed ?
as for my Alien Head, I usually keep it secured along with my firearm collection in my wall safe...
I rarely bring it out for public display, although a few very close friends are aware of my Alien Head
the last time I brought it out was New Year’s Eve at midnight...
a tradition now, that I guess will continue for years to come

note: I did take it to a Trump rally, sporting it’s own Trump cap !
both the Pres and Vice autographed it !
(the cap)

I keep the Alien Head still proudly displayed on the end table next to my couch, and still with a light inside.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
I think I missed it, what video was that?

Aww geez. Don’t make me watch the live videos again. I guess he took a call from her while she was still there. She was bitching about Patty not being grateful for the $1500 government junker program that Kathy told her about and all she got was a half of a Chinese meal and she was still hungry.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
Aww geez. Don’t make me watch the live videos again. I guess he took a call from her while she was still there. She was bitching about Patty not being grateful for the $1500 government junker program that Kathy told her about and all she got was a half of a Chinese meal and she was still hungry.

How in heavens name is a fully grown Samsquatch supposed to live on half a meal of Chinese food? C'mon? How?

PChirp

Any idea as to when we're going to see this on a t-shirt?!?  Asking for friends and family.  8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

How in heavens name is a fully grown Samsquatch supposed to live on half a meal of Chinese food? C'mon? How?

I hope someone else chimes in here. I hope I wasn’t dreaming it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
No, I bought my own  :P

That was selfish of you. You could have donated to AlienConâ,,¢️

littlechris

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 26, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
Any idea as to when we're going to see this on a t-shirt?!?  Asking for friends and family.  8)

Might have to get permission from the artist first though. Working on a few prototype t-shirts right now and hope to post soon.

PChirp

Quote from: littlechris on May 26, 2018, 08:05:51 PM
Might have to get permission from the artist first though. Working on a few prototype t-shirts right now and hope to post soon.

Can't wait! 

Thnx    ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

sorry. not a dream.

fortunately individuals like ourselves know that if you're hungry.... don't eat chinese.  ;D

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 26, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

sorry. not a dream.

fortunately individuals like ourselves know that if you're hungry.... don't eat chinese.  ;D
slow Kathy only got 1/2 of a dinner...
a whole FAT CHINESE person might have hit the spot...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 26, 2018, 09:52:39 PM
slow Kathy only got 1/2 of a dinner...
a whole FAT CHINESE person might have hit the spot...

I wonder if she'd demolish a fat Chinese person (not racist, but he'd be fat and Chinese) like she did that steak thing she vacuumed down, that Senda helpfully videoed?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 10:09:01 PM
I wonder if she'd demolish a fat Chinese person (not racist, but he'd be fat and Chinese) like she did that steak thing she vacuumed down, that Senda helpfully videoed?
recall that German (I think) guy that advertised on some “cannibal cafe website” for a person willing to be “consumed” ?
perhaps slow Kathy could get on that site and advertise for a FAT CHINESE guy ?
...and better yet, NO bill or tip required

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 26, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
I and several others have been working hard at getting Canadian Tire added to the list

Let me know how I can help.  I mentioned on one of the live stream chats that The Master would probably be more of a Dollarama guy than a Canadian Tire guy anyway when he said that he didn't know what Canadian Tire was.

Does George know about Canadian Tire brands like Frank, Canvas, and NOMA?  He'd probably have better luck with his cleaning efforts if his home was well-stocked with Frank brand products, and his Alien Heads would glow even brighter if their lights were "powered by NOMA"!

FRIENDSHIP.

GravitySucks

“Oh, by the way I am part black... I’m not going to make a big deal out of it.”  Anthony George Senda, May 26, 2018

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
“Oh, by the way I am part black... I’m not going to make a big deal out of it.”  Anthony George Senda, May 26, 2018

Alien Fetus 2018 requires a notarized parental permission form for 'partially black' attendees submitted in advance.

Things are already looking problematic for Team Splenda...

maybe this is the reason poor FAT FALKIE...
has IMAGINARY ONLINE HATERS AND TROLLS

maybe it’s time to enlist the help of the NAACP !

GO PARTIAL BLACK FAT FALKIE !
GO !

He's black and asian. He is a Jew who celebrates Christmas but gets angry if wished a Merry Christmas. He is an enigma wrapped in a riddle 400 pounds of bacon.

Senda is the new Rachel Dolezal.

SredniVashtar

He's probably only referring to his unwashed, gangrenous dick.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 27, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
He's black and asian. He is a Jew who celebrates Christmas but gets angry if wished a Merry Christmas. He is an enigma wrapped in a riddle 400 pounds of bacon.

Senda is the new Rachel Dolezal.

I will have you know he is a direct descendent of Alexandre Dumas. He read The Three Musketeers when he was 3.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

That explains why Kathy requires Mayo...The vinegar kills the infection.

ONeill

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
I will have you know he is a direct descendent of Alexandre Dumas. He read The Three Musketeers when he was 3.

That makes him part black, where's the part Asian part?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
That makes him part black, where's the part Asian part?

All you can eat buffet has to count for something.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 27, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
LOL
slow Kathy went with the PARTIALLY BLACK FAT FALKIE TWITCHY THINGY...
and she will “NEVER GO BACK”
bwahahahaha

Robert

After a while things like this develop their own inertia.  They're part of the place because they're part of the place.

AIUI, this guy developed a reput'n for commenting on whatever C2C was about, or on whatever people were commenting on about C2C or something derivative like that.  (What can I say about a phenomenon like the Gabcast: an audio webcast discussing a Web board discussing C2C & other audio shows?)  So he's worn himself into the rut.  The little I've listened to his YouTubes says he's not especially interesting, but is as good as most of the other derivative stuff around here.  Why shouldn't he be famous for being famous?  I did think he'd've been a good co-host w Heather Wade because, why not?  Most of the shows are better w more than 1 in studio.