• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Icy Nothing

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 23, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
What does George need to do so his live youtube chat VIDEO can be monetized like Jasons'?

Producing a live stream that is interesting and that people want to watch would be a good first step.

For example, Adam The Woo live streamed for over eight hours yesterday as he drove from Arizona to his home in Los Angeles.  At the end, he had about 1200 people watching him navigate LA traffic at rush hour.  How did that happen?  Because he spent years building a following by making interesting, quality videos about his life and the places he'd been.  More importantly, he comes across as a friendly, likeable guy who appreciates and enjoys interacting with his fans. (Note: In the 45 minutes or so that I watched, he got donations from three continents).

That's the opposite of Senda, who spends way too much time whining about "haters" and "trolls," and gets his jollies by banning the very people who show up for his streams.  If all you're getting is an audience of "haters" and "trolls," maybe you should ask yourself why that is.

Darth Vader

Gerry, Would you ask your so called master if he and Jason could do a live streaming show together?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 23, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Gerry, Would you ask your so called master if he and Jason could do a live streaming show together?

Great idea!

whoozit

So close!  I can see light coming out of the tips of my hair!

LOVE ALL

jason.callan

Thank you for all the kind words about my last livestream. I plan on doing another livestream at 10pm.

https://youtu.be/HxVv2M8bNXw

whoozit

I jumped on this sucker at page 788.  I know a lot of you have been here longer than that.  I just hope page 3000 is special, lactating hookers special.

This jerk is going to take another cat over to Kathy's, where it will be as completely miserable as the last one.

Fucking stupid dick incapable of learning anything ever.  He wants to take a cat to Kathy as a cheap (free) gift to win her back, and the cat is just supposed to go along with it because Falkie thinks it should.

You fat numb nuts.  Keep begging, grifting, faking maladies, and all the rest, but leave the cats out of it.  Fucker.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 23, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
This jerk is going to take another cat over to Kathy's, where it will be as completely miserable as the last one.

Fucking stupid dick incapable of learning anything ever.  He wants to take a cat to Kathy as a cheap (free) gift to win her back, and the cat is just supposed to go along with it because Falkie thinks it should.

You fat numb nuts.  Keep begging, grifting, faking maladies, and all the rest, but leave the cats out of it.  Fucker.
I can see it now...
the FAT CUNT SENDA waddles down to the creek with his cat catcher (his nice kitty transport carrier) and a can of chicken of the sea...
LOL

happy hunting !
(I personally hope he is ravaged by a pack of hungry raccoons !)

oh, and you all that have suggested a joint FALKIE and Mr. Callan LIVE YouTube event...

shame shame shame
(didn’t your Mommy raise you better than that ?)

now, apologize to Mr. Callan right NOW !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 23, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

PB are you saying that George is like kind'a unaware?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 23, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
Producing a live stream that is interesting and that people want to watch would be a good first step.

For example, Adam The Woo live streamed for over eight hours yesterday as he drove from Arizona to his home in Los Angeles.  At the end, he had about 1200 people watching him navigate LA traffic at rush hour.  How did that happen?  Because he spent years building a following by making interesting, quality videos about his life and the places he'd been.  More importantly, he comes across as a friendly, likeable guy who appreciates and enjoys interacting with his fans. (Note: In the 45 minutes or so that I watched, he got donations from three continents).

That's the opposite of Senda, who spends way too much time whining about "haters" and "trolls," and gets his jollies by banning the very people who show up for his streams.  If all you're getting is an audience of "haters" and "trolls," maybe you should ask yourself why that is.

Excellent post, thank you! Any idea how much Adam 'makes'  in donations?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on March 23, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
I jumped on this sucker at page 788.  I know a lot of you have been here longer than that.  I just hope page 3000 is special, lactating hookers special.

Even if George doesn't, I appreciate and enjoy your participation. Thank you for being a loyal supporter of George's thread!

Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-Eight Pages.     Sooooo Close!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 23, 2018, 08:30:27 PM
Jason is live now and his  appreciativ fans are making donations. Very cool!

https://youtu.be/Ubz7PG8rGsk
I noticed something...
Jason is also VERY APPRECIATIV of his FANS (AKA Legion) !

KUDDOS TO A WELL DESERVING TALENTED AND ENTERTAINING GENTLEMAN !

if only SENDApants was capable of learning from a SUCCESSFUL YouTube personality...
oh well, chances are better I win the Powerball (and I DON’T buy lottery tickets)

jason.callan

With all the stories of him pooping himself I'm sure George can use these instant underwear. lol

https://youtu.be/cw0PYCPnMZA

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 23, 2018, 09:48:00 PM
I noticed something...
Jason is also VERY APPRECIATIV of his FANS (AKA Legion) also !

KUDDOS TO A WELL DESERVING TALENTED AND ENTERTAINING GENTLEMAN !

if only SENDApants was capable of learning from a SUCCESSFUL YouTube personality...
oh well, chances are better I win the Powerball (and I DON’T buy lottery tickets)

Thank you very much.

Quote from: jason.callan on March 23, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
With all the stories of him pooping himself I'm sure George can use these instant underwear. lol

https://youtu.be/cw0PYCPnMZA
but...
are they available in SENDAsize ?

and IF so, does SENDApants need a tanker truck full of water (you know, the type people have fill up their swimming pool) to reconstitute those shorts ?

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 23, 2018, 10:23:51 PM
but...
are they available in SENDAsize ?

and IF so, does SENDApants need a tanker truck full of water (you know, the type people have fill up their swimming pool) to reconstitute those shorts ?

lol

I wish SENDApants (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA, FALKIE, the WRONG guy from pittsburg, Georgie Porgie, the Village Idiot from Martinez, Tony) would update us on the current condition of his sofa bed and the rest of Casa Senda...
has his RAGING GODZILLA SHIT BLASTING (and tummy ache) subsided ?
how many times has he SHIT HIMSELF TODAY ?
is FLUFFY still covered in SHIT ?
has FUZZY been SHIT BLASTED ?

dammit, where is his personal caregiver ?
dammit, where is slow Kathy ?
dammit, where is Maroney ?
(ok, he is excused due to being dead)

your HATERS AND TROLLS (and MEAN SPIRITED SUPPORTERS) demand an update !

jason.callan

OMG I just got a Super Chat donation for 50 bucks. I'm humbled

SnapT

Quote from: jason.callan on March 23, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
OMG I just got a Super Chat donation for 50 bucks. I'm humbled

Congrats, Jason!

Another streamer I watch got a $100,000 donation last week.  Hope you see similar results soon!

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Congrats, Jason!

Another streamer I watch got a $100,000 donation last week.  Hope you see similar results soon!

From FiFi?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 23, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
From FiFi?
you do know George is not feelin well...
(does anyone remember when he felt well ?)

anyway, your comment about Fifi (reminding him of what could have been) isn’t helping

LOL