• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

in 4 hours (or later) SENDAPANTS will be emerging from his cozy sofa bed...
reaching for his iPad...(unless the Newport cigarette smoking BLACK MAN has stole it...again)
waddling to the toilet (I hope he makes it this time)...
while there he will sign on and read the Falkie2013 Bellgab thread...

Darth Vader

Yes we should not talk about the sendapants/senda monster during Jason's live streaming. Jason is just one cool dude. Jason is an American Hero by serving in the U.S. Army. What has falkie done lately? Has Falkie worked on stopping the Commies? No because he is stealing tax payer's money.

Happy Gerry Day, everybody!  We've arrived once again at that magical day of the year where we can all look back fondly on the anniversary of Open Lines Gerry joining BellGab Sewergab.

A very heartfelt and sincere THANK YOU to those of you who have taken the time to PM me this morning.  Your notes of support, congratulations, and appreciation really mean a lot.

What a wonderful gift it would be - to us all - if we could cross the 3,000 page threshold of George's Musings thread together today!

Have a wonderful Gerry Day, and stay warm, dry, and safe out there if you can!

FRIENDSHIP.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 23, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
Happy Gerry Day, everybody!  We've arrived once again at that magical day of the year where we can all look back fondly on the anniversary of Open Lines Gerry joining BellGab Sewergab.

A very heartfelt and sincere THANK YOU to those of you who have taken the time to PM me this morning.  Your notes of support, congratulations, and appreciation really mean a lot.

What a wonderful gift it would be - to us all - if we could cross the 3,000 page threshold of George's Musings thread together today!

FRIENDSHIP.

Why don't you tell your buddy Falkie that We the Mighty Sewergabbers are HIS ONLY FANS.

FRIENDSHIP.

imagine the YUGE OPPORTUNITY before George today !
The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh) thread, HIS THREAD, will be soon achieving the remarkable status OF 3000 PAGES soon !
what an achievement !
what a momentous occasion !
what a POSSIBILITY TO GOLD PLATE THE FALKIE BRAND !

will George RETURN TO HIS THREAD and seize the opportunity ?

duh...probably NOT

Lord Grantham

FRIENDSHIP.

...with liberty and FRIENDSHIP for all.
Amen.

Lemmiwinks

FRIENDSHIP.

Usually just a lurker, so much so that it took me several tries to remember my password....but I had to log on and do my part for the gift of 3000 pages.

FRIENDSHIP

Lilith

FRIENDSHIP.

So tell Sendapants to come do some posting.

FRIENDSHIP

Lilith

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on March 23, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
Usually just a lurker, so much so that it took me several tries to remember my password....but I had to log on and do my part for the gift of 3000 pages.

FRIENDSHIP

FRIENDSHIP

Norm

Anyone know why the train stopped on the tracks about 15 minutes ago?

Quote from: Norm on March 23, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Anyone know why the train stopped on the tracks about 15 minutes ago?
well, word is SENDAPANTS fell down on the tracks and...
those “COWCATCHERS” do have their limits !

FRIENDSHIP

FRIENDSHIP

Don't be a stranger.

FRIENDSHIP.

Happy Gerry Day, Gerry. At least you are here to celebrate your special day and not at The Drunken Monkey in London.

WhiteCrow

What does George need to do so his live youtube chat VIDEO can be monetized like Jasons'?

FRIENDSHIP

Excellent - thank you for your contribution!

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 23, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
Happy Gerry Day, Gerry. At least you are here to celebrate your special day and not at The Drunken Monkey in London.

Thank you!  Yes, I'm here, not in a bar, and also not incarcerated.  It's a GREAT day!  I'll stay sober and enjoy some Peach Snapple Iced Tea like George would do.

Have a great weekend, and of course...

FRIENDSHIP.

chefist

Just in from the DW....his fans require every detail....

I woke up at 11 am today feeling like crap and had heartburn all day and now I have Godzilla's revenge.
No further videos tonight
I will see how I feel and might do a live video tomorrow night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short video up
Feeling better, maybe my chicken soup went bad ?
Live at 7
Please click like on the videos so to offset the multiple dislikes the haters click on
Going back to sleep

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 23, 2018, 03:11:09 PM
Thank you!  Yes, I'm here, not in a bar, and also not incarcerated.  It's a GREAT day!  I'll stay sober and enjoy some Peach Snapple Iced Tea like George would do.

Have a great weekend, and of course...

FRIENDSHIP.

Hi Gerry...hope you are well. How are the sales of white goods going with the natives?

Quote from: chefist on March 23, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

I woke up at 11 am today feeling like crap and had heartburn all day and now I have Godzilla's revenge.
AND FYI , I DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE TOILET, BEFORE SHIT BLASTING MY BLANKETS, MY SOFA BED AND MY DEAR SWEET FLUFFY !
maybe my NOT QUITE THAWED OUT FROZEN chicken soup went bad ?
Going back to sleep

poor FLUFFY ...

Quote from: chefist on March 23, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
Short video up
Live at 7
Please click like on the videos so to offset the multiple dislikes the haters click on

please forward to SENDAPANTS I would most happy to “click on LIKE”...
for a “donation”...
IT IS NOT FOR ME !
it’s for the kitties outside...
it’s for the local food bank...
it’s for the poor old lady next door...
it’s for...

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 23, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
Excellent - thank you for your contribution! DONATION !

FRIENDSHIP.
FIFY
proper word choice is imperative in Falkie’s thread !

https://youtu.be/MzkGgJXG0ds
it was nice to see SENDAPANTS keeping well hydrated, especially since he has been suffering with fluid loss due to his raging diarrhea...

OK, I admit it !
I only watched this video hoping to see a “technical issue” develop in the middle of his video...
and not having enough time to waddle back to the corner BEFORE SHITTING HIMSELF !

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 23, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
https://youtu.be/MzkGgJXG0ds
it was nice to see SENDAPANTS keeping well hydrated, especially since he has been suffering with fluid loss due to his raging diarrhea...

OK, I admit it !
I only watched this video hoping to see a “technical issue” develop in the middle of his video...
and not having enough time to waddle back to the corner BEFORE SHITTING HIMSELF !

Really odd he would mention diarrhea to his Army, and then post a Godzilla video...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 23, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
Excellent - thank you for your contribution!

FRIENDSHIP.

Gerry can you help George get his live youtube chat monetized?. Just think of the opportunities, George can appeal to his "true" fans directly for donations!

Love Friendship

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on March 23, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Really odd he would mention diarrhea to his Army, and then post a Godzilla video...
That causes you surprise? 

Quote from: chefist on March 23, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
not odd in the least
remember the occasion of a sofa bed, blankets, towels (and Fluffy) mishap discussed in detail by SENDAPANTS not long ago ?
well, I do...
also the details provided about the carpet, the mess and the PILE of towels, blankets etc LEFT ON THE FLOOR !
(I would bet that PILE is still on the carpet by his sofa bed, just waiting for his personal caregiver to stumble over...bend down...pick up a petrified towel or...and ask “George, what is this ?”)