• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
Too bad I missed last night...sounds like it was a hoot! Here's what George put out this morning to his COT+J....

The more I think of it, the more angry I get
Last nights videocast was fraught with problems and several dis ruptive trolls including one purporting to be a Hollywood star
But then I got SWT hitting up on a female chatter, telling everyone he needs to get laid and making other inappropriate comments
This was the second or third videocast where he acted inappropriately and was warned about this stuff repeatedly
Kathy has told me she believes nothing he says
I have anonymous people coming in, trolling my chat and disrupting things
I don’t need it from people purporting to be a friend and it embarassed me
Who knows how the woman felt he was harassing repeatedly
Accordingly, until further notice, SWT is banned from my chat and all email communication from him will cease
Good luck with your effort to find a place to live if you really are homeless, which I doubt
You’ve gone from a friend to yet another troll like White Crow
Bye !

https://youtu.be/DV07kiYsbLo

Some one impersonated me on George's live youtube chat. I tried to explain that, but George banned me anyway. His loss.

Banning me was the straw that broke the camel's back. George was also being very dictatorial and rude to his guests and I previously decided that until he is a bit nicer and appreciative I wouldn't watch his live youtube chats. He seems to not have learned. Maybe everyone should  consider boycotting his live youtube chats. George can talk to himself for all I care.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Just make sure they stub out a Newport butt on the floor as they leave with the Head.   It's tradition.[/ b]
you forgot an important part of the tradition...
the anal probe part !
ever notice the “morning after” George often mentions having a rather unusual (notice he uses the word “unusual...NOT unpleasant”) dream and his TURD EYE has been “opened”...

LOL

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
Some one impersonated me on George's live youtube chat. I tried to explain that, but George banned me anyway. His loss.

To be fair, Senda was having second thoughts about the decision. He contacted Hoagland for a second opinion, who told him 'all it takes is one White Crow'.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 18, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
you forgot an important part of the tradition...
the anal probe part !
ever notice the “morning after” George often mentions having a rather unusual (notice he uses the word “unusual...NOT unpleasant”) dream and his TURD EYE has been “opened”...

LOL

Hoo Boy.   I dunno man.  That is one tall order to give to those two guys.  Are you sure they are up to such a horrific task?

Banning me was the straw that broke the camel's back. George was also being very dictatorial and rude to his guests and I previously decided that until he is a bit nicer and appreciative I wouldn't watch his live youtube chats. He seems to not have learned. Maybe everyone should  consider boycotting his live youtube chats. George can talk to himself for all I care.

Crow, sorry you everyone were treated so shabby by that ungrateful jackass.  It looks like you are troll by which all other ex-supporter trolls shall be measured.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 18, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Crow, sorry you everyone were treated so shabby by that ungrateful jackass.  It looks like you are troll by which all other ex-supporter trolls shall be measured.

Thank you Billy Joe, that makes me feel a bit better. I remember how unfairly George treated you in his private "Fortress" thread. Guess it took me a mile walking in your shoes to understand the pain of being rejected and banned by George.

heater

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
Thank you Billy Joe, that makes me feel a bit better. I remember how unfairly George treated you in his private "Fortress" thread. Guess it took me a mile walking in your shoes to understand the pain of being rejected and banned by George.

what are we gonna do next boss?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
To be fair, Senda was having second thoughts about the decision. He contacted Hoagland for a second opinion, who told him 'all it takes is one White Crow'.

Damn straight. Only takes one white crow.  George has no idea of his loss. He would be wise to reconsider.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on March 18, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
what are we gonna do next boss?

Put all plans on hold! Until George starts treating his "true" and "only" fans with a bit of respect and appreciation

chefist

More leaks...

Lets crowdfund this as a home for SWT.
He could live it until the complex is built and we could make the scurvy sewergab trolls walk the plank or hang from the yardarm while we build
Let the scurvy dogs sway in the hot desert sin with a noose around their necks !

Guy in bakersfield wants $9999 but he is ill and wants to sell

TGFP/SWT troll capturing vehicle

Give the scum a fair trial, then hang em up !

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
More leaks...

He could live it until the complex is built and we could make the scurvy sewergab trolls walk the plank or hang from the yardarm while we build
Let the scurvy dogs sway in the hot desert sin with a noose around their necks !

but, is it a hybrid ?
(IF not, as far as SENDA is concerned that would be a deal breaker !)

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 18, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article147078929.html
With George being fat, I hope that he does not gets cremated.
question (a SERIOUS question)
IF a 300 pounder takes 4 to 5 hours to cook down (cremation)...
how long will it take to cook down a Falkie ?
8 hours ? 9 hours ? OR LONGER ?

Darth Vader

WHEN falkie's thread hits 3000 pages, The mud king will give out his sewergab password

WhiteCrow

Public Service Announcement

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LIVE @ 6pm PT THIS EVENING! ON DISCORD! ;)

https://discord.gg/Y9c7gBb

6pm PT...Be there or be square...lots to go over..)

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 18, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
Public Service Announcement

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LIVE @ 6pm PT THIS EVENING! ON DISCORD! ;)

https://discord.gg/Y9c7gBb

6pm PT...Be there or be square...lots to go over..)
be here or be square

damon

could abram be falkie's long lost love child? the question was asked in discord.

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 18, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
question (a SERIOUS question)
IF a 300 pounder takes 4 to 5 hours to cook down (cremation)...
how long will it take to cook down a Falkie ?
8 hours ? 9 hours ? OR LONGER ?

Falkie Cooking Instructions:

I have a former associate who is knowledgeable about human cremations.

He states the average human body takes from two to three hours to burn completely unless morbidly obese which can take an additional 2 hours or more and will produce an average of 3 to 9 pounds (1.4 to 4.1 kilograms) of ash. The incinerator is preheated to about 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit, the mechanized doors are opened and the container slips quickly from a rack of rolling metal pins into the primary cremating chamber.

Once the door is sealed, the body is subjected to a jet-engine like column of flame, aimed at the torso. The heat ignites the container and dries the body, which is composed of 75 percent water. As the soft tissues begin to tighten, burn and vaporize from the heat, the skin becomes waxy, discolors, blisters and splits. The muscle begins to char, flexing and extending limbs as it tightens. The bones, which are the last to go, become calcified as they are exposed to the heat and begin to flake or crumble

The amount of ash depends usually on the bone structure of the person and not so much their weight.

Exploding skull myth.

A common misconception is that the head of a cremated body will explode if there is no wound or hole in it, much like a microwaved potato with no puncture in the skin. But forensics researchers have proven this is an urban legend. Tests on 40 human cadavers. The myth probably arose when firefighters found the fragmented skulls of burn victims, not realizing that the skulls, which have a thin covering of tissue and quickly become brittle from heat, were easily broken by falling debris or water from pumps.

Additional questions can be answered in open forum or by PM if necessary due to the sensitivity of the subject matter.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
That rat bastard.  Didn't tell Falkie he was married

Of course not!  You NEVER tell your side girl that you are married.

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
More leaks...

When Senda was 6, he used to pretend that an empty Pringles can was a pirate telescope.  When he was 61, he would pretend it was that big-titted teller at the bank.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
I used to feel sorry for him, thinking he's some sort of mentally challenged poor ol fella, but I came to realize that he is just an asshole.
And that, Brig, is why we all love you. You are one of the few here who gives everybody the benefit of the doubt and seem to be quite kind.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on March 18, 2018, 08:23:27 PM
Falkie Cooking Instructions:

You forgot the removal of any surgically implanted parts (before or after cremation, depending on the device) as well as the final trip through the "blender."  Stirred not shaken. 8)

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 18, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
It doesn't seem fair. Throw a brick into the nearest crowd of people in a prison or court room and you'd hit someone of more value and moral worth than Senda...
FIFY

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on March 18, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
Let me see what I can cobble together....stream is down...need to talk to the man.

isn't there a pill for that?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 18, 2018, 10:04:13 PM
When Senda was 6, he used to pretend that an empty Pringles can was a pirate telescope.  When he was 61, he would pretend it was that big-titted teller at the bank.

Dr. MD MD

I thought you were his biggest supporter?! That's all it took to shake off all that leftist unconditional love and throw him under the bus? Typical Democrat! Everyone is just a pawn in their plans. ::) ;D

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 16, 2018, 08:10:26 PM
Gerry, it's heartwarming to see you back and as loyal as ever. How are the step grand-kids?

Thank you, Ibby.  Ol' Gerry may fade away from time to time, but like everyone here in the Sewer thread, he's never really gone for good.

Mrs. Gerry's grandchildren are doing well - growing like weeds, and ready to enjoy Spring Break this week.  Thank you for asking!   ;)

Fyodor Gutman

Sent to us by a friend of the network:

Where in the hell do the Haters come off saying that my caregiver is supporting me financially at this time ?
No one except Justin sent me a dime since 2017 even when I've been totally without food and had to eat bread, refried beans or NOTHING for dinner for days !
Because of my eating dressing that had too much turkey fat in it, I was sick all night saturday and sunday.
I ate bread for dinner sunday partly because my stomach and colon couldn't handle anything else and partly because thats all I had to eat.
I had horrible diarrhea and cramps for 2 days.
I ran out of coffee on sunday except for a bit of instant and one keurig pod and tp today.
Luckily I have lots of napkins.

Thanks to the soup kitchen, last week I had bread, vegetarian soup with green beans, and ate two cans of pineapple as I'd been craving fruit for days.
A friend has sent me $43 which I have sent him a check to repay.
That is the only money I've received from anyone in weeks.
NO fan has sent me a dime.
I even ran out of money to pay my rent last month and food because I had too many bills and interest on Kathy loans.

I can't stand these people !

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 19, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Where in the hell do the Haters come off saying that my caregiver is supporting me financially at this time ?
No one except Justin sent me a dime since 2017 even when I've been totally without food and had to eat bread, refried beans or NOTHING for dinner for days !
Because of my eating dressing that had too much turkey fat in it, I was sick all night saturday and sunday.
I ate bread for dinner sunday partly because my stomach and colon couldn't handle anything else and partly because thats all I had to eat.
I ran out of coffee on sunday except for a bit of instant and one keurig pod and tp today.

Thanks to the soup kitchen, last week I had bread, vegetarian soup with green beans, and ate two cans of pineapple as I'd been craving fruit for days.
I even ran out of money to pay my rent last month and food because I had too many bills and interest on Kathy loans.

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."
nothing ? to eat ?
what about the meals on wheels ?
and selection of yummy wet cat food ?

cramps ? and diarrhea ?
guess I was wrong assuming the FATARD was POSTMENOPAUSAL  ?

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on March 19, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

This is part of a doctored inbox called "Drones (sic) commentary" from way back on November 22, 2016.  It actually said "the Circle" instead of "Haters," and other details were changed as well.  This is just a small portion of the beginning of the inbox.  I'd recommend checking with your sources if you want more current information.

FRIENDSHIP.