• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Raymond A. Moody, Jr. is a philosopher, psychologist, physician and author, most widely known for his books about life after death and near-death experiences, a term that he coined in 1975 in his best-selling book Life After Life. Raymond Moody's research purports to explore what happens when a person dies.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

Is Heather still on there?

As far as I know. She was the other day after she got booted from LNM.

WeinerInHand

One time my mom got real sick - toward the end of her life - and she said that she could see angels around her bed in the hospital.

Gunner65

They will cut you off because you are looking at themselves..

Gunner65

MV and LNM cut me off not because of a crazy woman...but because he was threatened by veterans!

Lilith

I'm glad Vara's going an extra hour tonight, Heather is playing a repeat.  Oh MY!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
I'm glad Vara's going an extra hour tonight, Heather is playing a repeat.  Oh MY!

Earlier on her facebook page she was boasting about how nothing would stop her from having a show tonight. I suppose she wasn't wrong...

ZaZa

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 11, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
Michael Vara should contact me.

..psychiatrist should contact you, with a straight jacket.

WeinerInHand

When my mom told me about the Angel's, I just figured that it was the meds. She was looking right at them.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
Earlier on her facebook page she was boasting about how nothing would stop her from having a show tonight. I suppose she wasn't wrong...

I guess she meant, even if it was a repeat...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2018, 11:07:31 PM
I guess she meant, even if it was a repeat...

A diva needs time to unwind!

ZaZa

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
Hahaha - are you fukin kidding me!!!!

I hope Heather Wade's cat Layla will scratch her face till she bleeds like a Chinese pig...

WeinerInHand

Can she really be making enough money to pay her bills? I just can't see how.

WeinerInHand

She is still on the paranormal radio app.

WeinerInHand

I think that you are scared, and in pain, and then ...nothing.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
I think that you are scared, and in pain, and then ...nothing.

Sounds reasonable to me.

WeinerInHand

Of course, I think that my deceased sister used to be hateful towards me and my brother when we were younger, so who knows.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 11, 2018, 11:15:49 PM
Can she really be making enough money to pay her bills? I just can't see how.

Do you ever hear her begging for money like Vara and company ?

She runs no ads and has never raised the sub price , she is a former accountant who likely inherited her money mind from her father who is a self made millionaire .

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

She runs no ads and has never raised the sub price , she is a former accountant who likely inherited her money mind from her father who is a self made millionaire .

Is that you, Heather Wade?

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

In all honesty,  Heather was crying that she wasn't sure she has enough money coming in to support herself doing a show.  That weekend, she claims to have received so many subscriptions, she had to increase her email capacity.

Lilith

I don't blame hosts for begging for money.  That's how they make a living.  It would be stranger if they were telling people not to donate or subscribe because they have plenty of money in the bank.

Lilith

I admit, it would be much classier if hosts made enough money without even asking for it.  That would be the ultimate sign of success IMO.

WeinerInHand

On a similar note, to anyone interested, please send this old truck driver some money. In return, I will continue with my daily bellgab commentary.
Thank you!

Lilith

Imagines all the ex-wives getting along on the other side.  lol

WeinerInHand

It sounds to me like Stephanie is projecting her opinion of her husband. Also, why is it that she only gave the name of one of her three children, Lazarus?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
Imagines all the ex-wives getting along on the other side.  lol

When all my ex's are together and happy - it never turns out well for me!