• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

The best show this month for sure. I certainly hope the show improves after this weekend! Big doin's in Big D! "The Watchmen Conference" I'm sick of it already, and it hasn't even happened yet.

Tonight's show: St. John Hunt, and the Hagmanns.
I reserve judgment until I hear it.

St. John Hunt was pretty good, other highlights in my opinion, James McCanney,
Robert M. Stanley, surprisingly good, Mike King was excellent, even Mark Dice, who didn't talk about his videos for once. I would recommend those guests, the rest, not so much. Hopefully better this week.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Check out episode 487, the second guest, a Mr. Joe Plummer (no kidding) That show was seriously fucked with when he came on! I could not download that segment alone until today. I had to download the whole episode to hear it the first time.

cweb

Agreed. I enjoyed Stone, but this particular week's Marzulli was a bit much for me.

If you tune in to last night's episode, you will actually hear John B. Wells admit he made a mistake by bringing Bill Ayers on the program, and strip him of his imaginary knighthood!
haha

Episode 493: last part was good, Maggie Rose, investigative reporter and patriot.
Episode 494  first part was good, Joel Skousen on global affairs.
second part I didn't listen to, it was about water and digestion..........

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on March 22, 2016, 01:34:44 PM
If you tune in to last night's episode, you will actually hear John B. Wells admit he made a mistake by bringing Bill Ayers on the program, and strip him of his imaginary knighthood!
haha

ROFL!! GEEEEZZ, you don't say!  I wonder what made him change his mind? I never saw so many angry responses the next day - actually - immediately after the show  aired.  Last count I saw was close to 600 comments -90% complaints!

Well, at least he finally admitted it.  Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.  Takes an even bigger one to turn around and fix it.  But apology is a good place to start!

albrecht

Quote from: Elane237 on March 27, 2016, 06:55:44 PM
ROFL!! GEEEEZZ, you don't say!  I wonder what made him change his mind? I never saw so many angry responses the next day - actually - immediately after the show  aired.  Last count I saw was close to 600 comments -90% complaints!

Well, at least he finally admitted it.  Takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.  Takes an even bigger one to turn around and fix it.  But apology is a good place to start!
One of the big things I don't like about JBW is when he gets into his "British" mode and doles out knighthoods, or whatever other 'royal' honors or orders. It is weird and lame. But it is in a grand tradition of weirdness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-styled_order

Elane, good to see you on the thread. Friday night's show was the best of the week,
One guest I asked for, Matthew Bracken and the tech guy John has on periodically, Charles R. Smith. Interestingly, his audio is always bad. Curious.

John B. Wells will be on Mike Vara's program tonight in just a few minutes. I hope he hasn't forgotten about his own show.

Elane237

Quote from: albrecht on March 27, 2016, 07:40:53 PM
One of the big things I don't like about JBW is when he gets into his "British" mode and doles out knighthoods, or whatever other 'royal' honors or orders. It is weird and lame. But it is in a grand tradition of weirdness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-styled_order

FINALLY!! John B Wells Strips Bill Ayers of His Knighthood!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RoFDIaEK24

Bill Ayers & Bernardine Dohrn, leaders of the Weather Underground = mentors of Obama.  I often wondered where John B was when those idiot "entitled spoiled little rich kids" were bombing buildings and setting fires??!!

I cancelled my membership when my subscription ran out.  And I absolutely refused to even consider subscribing again unless and until John B apologized for his arrogant behavior - making a mistake and not admitting it!

Kudos to you for finally admitting the error of your ways.  I bet your old (some originals like me) subscribers will slowly but surely return.

He has gotten over the financial collapse for awhile, now if could ease back the throttle on the preachers. that would be a welcome change. He has just about stopped doing the paranormal, unless you consider Biblical prophecy paranormal, which I guess in a sense it is.

Last week's highlights, Episode 505, an explanation of bitcoin with a fellow named Andrew Yashchuk,  Episode 506, a rather subdued John Macafee, Episode 507-excellent interview with Peter Moon, and Lyn Buchanan, the remote viewer.

Ep. 508-economics. Ep.509, much better, Linda M. Howe, some hate her, some love her, and William Binney NSA whistleblower. Then a big surprise! NO SHOW!. I wish I had taken a screen shot ! "Technical difficulties, both shows tomorrow" (paraphrase)
Guess what, no x-tra episode. Continuing on...Episode 510, Roger Stone,  John Titus, youtuber, and a very attractive lady, Devvy Kidd, a recent widow, a Constitutionalist, a generally patriotic lady. Last, but not least, Ep.511, Joel Gilbert, film maker, and "D.J." Jade Helm A.I. analyst, and general pain in the ass of the establishment, website Level9News.com
For Eve and Ace, mainly I guess.
seeya

Tonight's episode:512, electronic voting with Dr. Laura Pressley, Pressleyforaustin.com
and filmmaker Mike Norris, creator of  "AmeriGEDDON"
Sorry no shadow people, bigfoot or UFO'S.

Elane237

Not too familiar with filmmaker, but I heard Dr. Laura Pressley speak on the voting machines couple years ago.  She was quite informative.

Unfortunately, the two parties are so corrupt with the rigged delegate situation and super delegate situation until, at this point we need to even get to the ballot box. It's pretty apparent that they are both positioning the outcomes to suit Hillary!  Both sides are working for Hillary ... IMO.  And I'm not completely convinced that Bernie isn't working for her either! How is he going to LIVE and break up the banks?!! Just talk!  He's been friends with Clintons for many years!

This will be the third election that the Republicans threw to the Democrats!  No way was McCain and Palin going to even get close to beating Obama in 2008, then in 2012 they put up loser Romney, and now Trump or Cruz!  With the delegates and super delegates running the show, what we effectively have is a facist dictatorship!

I can't disagree with anything you said. So sad. By the way, the film maker is Chuck Norris's son. He apparently just woke up to the existence of the deep state.
His movie trailer is on the site. The program itself wasn't that great, sorry to say.
Glad you are still here Elane.
http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/

Quote from: Original Larry on April 19, 2016, 09:58:22 AM
I can't disagree with anything you said. So sad. By the way, the film maker is Chuck Norris's son. He apparently just woke up to the existence of the deep state.
His movie trailer is on the site. The program itself wasn't that great, sorry to say.
Glad you are still here Elane.
http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/

I like Wells and the show, but some days the guy needs to take some Midol. lol. And that Halbig character crying about internet trolls was annoying "who says stuff like that..!?!?!"

The second part of last night's show, however I thought was great. The B.S. story on the 1995 destruction of the Murrah building in OK city, was in my opinion, a test to see if "they" could get away with a false flag of that magnitude. They did, and the program continues today. That's why I think that if any of this crap can be PROVEN to be false, more people will wake up to the fact we now live in a police state. "They" are willing to kill as many people as it takes to carry out their sick games.

Gotta admit, I think the false flag narrative is a bunch of woo-woo, but it makes more sense than the official line, too. Got me to look at the OKC event in a different light. I hope he has those two on again.

Here are a couple of random websites I happen to have bookmarked. It may all be bullshit of course, take a look and see what you think.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wrh_9-11_index.php#axzz46rSArzFi
http://www.whale.to/b/oklahoma.html
"woo woo" is what comes on your tv news.

Elane237

I have been a supporter of Michael Rivero's What Really Happened  (WRH) website and Michael Rivero's daily show for years.  He covers news all around the world.  However, if you are a supporter of Israel and Hillary, you may want to avoid his works.  He (like many smart people) believes Hillary needs to be in prison! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oIGNBwgKs .... links to his daily show.  Take what you need and leave the rest.

I had not seen the OKC story before, but looks pretty interesting.

Thanks for that Elane! By the way, "A Noble Lie" is up on youtube, for anyone interested. If you have some good podcasts stashed away in that noodle of yours, please feel free to PM me, or you can post here if you want to share.
Be well,  Elane

Episode 517 Carl Gallups and Micheal Zullo
Gallups is an author, and of all things, a preacher! wow, haven't had many of those!
Mr. Zullo is a retired New Jersey cop, who worked for Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
The program concerned President Obama's birth certificate, Sheriff Arpaio, and was a little short due to rescheduling and technical issues, so we were told. Hoping for a better show tonight. Any attention is better than none, right?
Amen and amen.

ziznak

Quote from: cweb on March 21, 2016, 08:30:08 PM
Agreed. I enjoyed Stone, but this particular week's Marzulli was a bit much for me.
what you need to do is make your marzulli fresh and from scratch.  One little trick I've learned is to throw the marzulli against the wall when i think it's done... if the marzulli sticks then it's ready to serve... if not then don't.  Nothing worse than eating al dente marzulli!

Episode 518. Should be good. M.S. King of tomatobubble.com, comes on to reveal the true history of "The Mad dog of Great Britain", Winston Churchill, followed by Robert Vicino of "Vivos Europa One", underground redoubts for very wealthy people.    http://www.terravivos.com/  That excludes me.
The program is three and a half hours long, which makes up for last night's rather truncated one.