• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Missing U.S. Government Scientist Timothy Cunningham FOUND DEAD near Chattahooch

Started by starrmtn001, April 05, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

starrmtn001

Missing U.S. Government Scientist Timothy Cunningham FOUND DEAD near Chattahoochee River.

https://youtu.be/HJHjLkNhsyE

Silencing a whistleblower?  Time will tell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 05, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
Missing U.S. Government Scientist Timothy Cunningham FOUND DEAD near Chattahoochee River.

https://youtu.be/HJHjLkNhsyE

Silencing a whistleblower?  Time will tell.

The CDC guy. The plot thickens.

Juan

I thought he was found IN the Chattahoochee. That spot is near where he lived.

Dr. MD MD

Is it just coincidental that on the day he shows up dead they start talking about potential "nightmare" bacteria they're all of a sudden "concerned" about. ;)

http://fox59.com/2018/04/05/nightmare-bacteria-resistant-to-antibiotics-found-in-27-states-according-to-cdc-report/

I smell globalist vermin. >:(

I just assume that the 27 states in question were all Trump states. ;)

This was a suspicious story.  The local news said Cunningham may have fallen into the Chattahoochee while running.  He couldn't swim?  Really?  He was murdered and thrown into the river.  Can't wait for the autopsy findings.

I guess the body has decomposed too much for a regular autopsy.  Isn't that convenient?  The authorities are waiting on results of a toxicology screening.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 05, 2018, 10:05:13 PM
This was a suspicious story.  The local news said Cunningham may have fallen into the Chattahoochee while running.  He couldn't swim?  Really?  He was murdered and thrown into the river.  Can't wait for the autopsy findings.

How many black guys do you see in the summer Olympics on the swim team?

He was in the Navy wasn’t he?  Must have had basic swimming skills.

But I can tell you from experience that when you fall into frigid water you don’t last long. In fact that first gasp when you realize how fucking cold it actually was can get you to inhale a bunch of water.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 05, 2018, 10:10:42 PM
How many black guys do you see in the summer Olympics on the swim team?

He was in the Navy wasn’t he?  Must have had basic swimming skills.

But I can tell you from experience that when you fall into frigid water you don’t last long. In fact that first gasp when you realize how fucking cold it actually was can get you to inhale a bunch of water.

Maybe so.  The water was undoubtedly frigid due to the incredibly cold weather we had in January but he looked like a man who could get out of the river and, yes, he was in the Navy.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 05, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
Maybe so.  The water was undoubtedly frigid due to the incredibly cold weather we had in January but he looked like a man who could get out of the river and, yes, he was in the Navy.
Some blacks can swim but still hate dogs. Kidding. In winter usually water warmer than air during cold spells, esp down south. You can see this in your pool even. But better if camping etc n difference between air, water, and earth and how each has heat changes (sometimes to bad effect if not prepared!) Lastly, racked it up to another dead scientist. I want Quayle to breathlessly weigh in. Serious. I enjoy his shows.