• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
December 15th episode of The Little Podcast That Could:

http://bit.do/LilPodcastThatDid

For all non-EllGabbers.

Thanks Azz, so Little Sean really did invoke the biker gang beatdown on Heather, how totally fucked up. And this scum did so by claiming to be Asia's protector for the somehow inevitable dating angst when she gets turned down based upon her looks?@?@?@?

Fucking A - that creep is completely and totally a sick, criminal STALKER!

:(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
Thanks Azz, so Little Sean really did invoke the biker gang beatdown on Heather, how totally fucked up.

Indeed!

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
And this scum did so by claiming to be Asia's protector for the somehow inevitable dating angst when she gets turned down based upon her looks?@?@?@?

I must say however, DH did stress via a disclaimer in writing that she did not agree with or endorse the statement thereafter. So good on her for that.

WeinerInHand

Does this about sum up that call?

I just want to help Heather but she won't take my calls, not even when I mask my number. In the end, I just wish a biker gang would kick the shit out of her -- you know -- for Airyn...

mm.02:03:30

AZZERAE

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 10, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

I just want to help Heather but she won't take my calls, not even when I mask my number. In the end, I just wish a biker gang would kick the shit out of her -- you know -- for Airyn...

Corona Kitty

Truly pathetic. Never heard a man more mentally unstable, then Bruce Jenner. Congratulations to Sean.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
Truly pathetic. Never heard a man more mentally unstable, then Bruce Jenner. Congratulations to Sean.

I try not to talk about people over at the other place but that's nuckin futs!

* If anything along those lines does happen, there is now audio evidence of prior knowledge.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 10, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
I try not to talk about people over at the other place but that's nuckin futs!

* If anything along those lines does happen, there is now audio evidence of prior knowledge.

Well... For what's it worth, there's a difference between trolling & just being a piece of shit. I think those with logic, can comprehend.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
Well... For what's it worth, there's a difference between trolling & just being a piece of shit. I think those with logic, can comprehend.

All the rumours were true.

It's going to a very dark place. Unfortunately it looks like it's only going to get worse

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 10, 2018, 02:25:28 PM
It's going to a very dark place. Unfortunately it looks like it's only going to get worse

keef rowland proves to be a true piece of shit as well, he's quite active.

AZZERAE

There's no limit to how convoluted things can get, on account of one thing always leading to another.

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
That's a lot of text.

Memory is a complex affair, a relative to truth, but not its twin.

aldousburbank

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

A piece of shit is what comes out your butt. A troll is what goes up it.

Roswells, Art

Man, that is psychotic.

I think she just should be sentenced to live out her days under house arrest at Falkie's apartment where they have to share one computer and only Falkie is allowed to do the grocery shopping for the both of them.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Indeed!

I must say however, DH did stress via a disclaimer in writing that she did not agree with or endorse the statement thereafter. So good on her for that.

Yes she did - a critical distinction - DH may be into the Heather gossip angle on this but I do not see or intuit any innate malice in her, nor for that matter in PBS.

Two hours is a long time to listen to just gossip so I did FFWD to the critical parts, and thanks again for the link and to Weiner for listing the call-in time stamps.

8)

Metron2267

Yep - that's the bulk of it.

The weirdness of pretending to care for Asia and how she's going to be dating soon and all that was frankly disgusting to me.

Here's Little Sean pretending to be some advocate for Airyn and the kids whilst simultaneously wishing an act of unspeakable violence to happen next door as a way of waking Heather up. Oh sure, if the fact that Asia and Airyn were huddled in the home when the alleged shots were fired wasn't enough the kid will just LOVE the fear rush she'd get from an outlaw biker gang showing up next door for a beat down.

This guy is profoundly fucked up and I think anything he claims or says must be treated as the work of a truly sick mind. :(

Metron2267

Sad but ultimately true.

I trust the 90028 zip code will be sufficient as an initial lead to see Little Sean held accountable for publicly inciting biker gang violence against her.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
Man, that is psychotic.

I think she just should be sentenced to live out her days under house arrest at Falkie's apartment where they have to share one computer and only Falkie is allowed to do the grocery shopping for the both of them.

Lol, funny but also the kind of arangement that might work to the betterment of both parties.

Wow. :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 10, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
A piece of shit is what comes out your butt. A troll is what goes up it.

I suppose you took it a bit too literal but understood.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
Yep - that's the bulk of it.

The weirdness of pretending to care for Asia and how she's going to be dating soon and all that was frankly disgusting to me.

Here's Little Sean pretending to be some advocate for Airyn and the kids whilst simultaneously wishing an act of unspeakable violence to happen next door as a way of waking Heather up. Oh sure, if the fact that Asia and Airyn were huddled in the home when the alleged shots were fired wasn't enough the kid will just LOVE the fear rush she'd get from an outlaw biker gang showing up next door for a beat down.

This guy is profoundly fucked up and I think anything he claims or says must be treated as the work of a truly sick mind. :(

What kind of drugs is he on? I'm sure he's on anti-anxiety medication like multiple other show hosts out there ... (LOL) we know who you are.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 10, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

What kind of drugs is he on? I'm sure he's on anti-anxiety medication like multiple other show hosts out there ... (LOL) we know who you are.

HAR!

;D

chefist

Ha...the "civilized" version of BG.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
Season's Beatings

Heh.

It sounded like Sean, had been watching too much sons of anarchy.

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

The Big Chicken has no fear of McGarrett. 

The concern of course is where all this ends.  The light hearted banter over #Legacy and dogs being peed
has devolved into sobbing widows, coppers showing up in the middle of the night and now calls for a
beating.   Where does it end up Chefist?   Where does it end up?

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
The Big Chicken has no fear of McGarrett. 

The concern of course is where all this ends.  The light hearted banter over #Legacy and dogs being peed
has devolved into sobbing widows, coppers showing up in the middle of the night and now calls for a
beating.   Where does it end up Chefist?   Where does it end up?

Look, Chicken...as you say, we are not friends...but this situation is bigger than our localized Hawaiian feud...

Should we ally and combine forces, just this one time to defeat pure evil?

Metron2267

Which one of you will be Dano?

I figure neither one of you will cop to playing Wo Fat. ;)

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
Look, Chicken...as you say, we are not friends...but this situation is bigger than our localized Hawaiian feud...

Should we ally and combine forces, just this one time to defeat pure evil?

The Big Chicken is gonna hop in the shower and think this son of a bitch through.