• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Abortion

Started by Jojo, May 17, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 16, 2019, 09:06:17 AM
Congratulations!   You have broken the record for the most logical fallacies contained in any statement of equivalent length posted on BG.

Formerly held by you and your love for the corrupt Bush clan. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 14, 2019, 04:15:40 PM
Despite the left's long-standing efforts to disguise the reality of abortion through heavy use of euphemism and unconscionable rationalization, most recognize that abortion is the violent taking of a human life.   Not knowing  the "fetus" as the individual he will become with his own distinct  personality does not make it any less so.  The only differentiation to be made is the point in the gestation period at which the abortion takes place.  The more developed the "fetus" the more pain it will feel and, in my mind, the more heinous the act.  While we as adults may be guilty of many things, the only thing the helpless victims of abortion are guilty of in the vast majority of cases is existing but being unwanted by the mother or both parents.  Hardly a reason for imposing the death penalty.

You'd have a really good point if your sanctimonious crap was extended to children who are way past birth who get murdered. The only thing that happens then is thoughts and prayers.

Here's a few things to consider.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

You'd have a really good point if your sanctimonious crap was extended to children who are way past birth who get murdered. The only thing that happens then is thoughts and prayers.

You guys are already pushing for post-birth abortions. It used to be a joke but now you’re actually serious. You’re really losing it! :D

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2019, 10:51:33 AM
You guys are already pushing for post-birth abortions. It used to be a joke but now you’re actually serious. You’re really losing it! :D

I am pushing for the end of the free lunch program.  I am tired of seeing kids shot in the classroom, I want to watch them slowly starve to death.

ediot: free puppy picture

WOTR

Quote from: pate on June 16, 2019, 12:47:05 PM
I am pushing for the end of the free lunch program.  I am tired of seeing kids shot in the classroom, I want to watch them slowly starve to death.

ediot: free puppy picture

Finally: Somebody talking a little sense in this thread with a concrete plan to help the children.  :)

Kidnostad3

Really?  What has one to do with the other?   What  leads you to conclude that I have no sympathy for children who die from gunshot wounds, get hit by a truck, contract a fatal disease or are knifed to death on a street in London?   Are all your moral positions drawn from standup comedy.

Oh, I get it.  You want to spare the unborn from the risks involved in being born by snuffing them out in the womb by the hundreds of thousands a year in the U.S. alone. You are a real humanitarian. 

Jojo

Congratulations!   You have broken the record for the most logical fallacies contained in any statement of equivalent length posted on BG.
There's no fallacy.  Fertility treatments create surplus zygotes.  Everyone knows that.  And, they are later murdered.  That's why nightlight.org snowflake embryo adoption service was established.  I'm sorry if I'm rubbing fertility treatment recipients the wrong way or stealing your thunder, since you made an excellent point, but taking it further, a spade is a spade.

Jojo

I've been talking fertilized eggs, not just semen.  And, fathers should pay for pre-natal care.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2019, 04:45:07 PM
Finally: Somebody talking a little sense in this thread with a concrete plan to help the children.  :)
For anyone who is worried about the pictured dog, the image was associated with a rescue organization so presumably the dog was fed afterward.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 01:01:04 AM
For anyone who is worried about the pictured dog, the image was associated with a rescue organization so presumably the dog was fed afterward.
Oops. I already reported the link to that handy organization who will investigate it...  :(

Quote from: Sixteen on June 04, 2019, 03:07:33 AM
People can go to http://www.ic3.gov/ to report...

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 17, 2019, 02:20:28 AM
Oops. I already reported the link to that handy organization who will investigate it...  :(
I'm glad you did because the mere fact that the link was from a rescue group doesn't really prove anything.  You've been sounding very chipper lately.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 01:01:04 AM
Thanks,  i’ll be able to sleep again now.  So tired, my Thrive pyramid collapsed.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 06:13:21 PM
Thanks,  i’ll be able to sleep again now.  So tired, my Thrive pyramid collapsed.
You need to make some more youtube videos and FB livestreams and also hit up friends and neighbors to join into your MLM scheme. Maybe join some groups and use them for sales- but wait, a bit, before you start drawing on a napkin about all the money they could make by getting involved and buying your product and selling themselves!  Well I didn't mean the last part LITERALLY but, apparently, "Teen Vogue" does.... 

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/why-sex-work-is-real-work?utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=tv&mbid=social_twitter&utm_social-type=owned&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=tv

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 06:13:21 PM
Such a shame... Those Thrive pyramids are inherently unstable.

Have I ever told you about a wonderful opportunity to be your own boss and make six figures a year? If you want to invest in a decades old company with a track record of producing successful millionaires, I would invite you to join my Amway team. I'll PM you a link and instructions on how to start breaking free from your boring 9-5 and finally live the life you never dared to dream was possible.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 12:53:24 AM
There's no fallacy.  Fertility treatments create surplus zygotes.  Everyone knows that.  And, they are later murdered.  That's why nightlight.org snowflake embryo adoption service was established.  I'm sorry if I'm rubbing fertility treatment recipients the wrong way or stealing your thunder, since you made an excellent point, but taking it further, a spade is a spade.

Is it possible that you see a moral equivalence in the destruction of surplus ovum fertilized in a petri dish and cryogenically stored and the crushing and suctioning from the mother's womb of a naturally conceived fetus with a beating heart and functioning nervous system?   

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 17, 2019, 10:24:36 PM

Is it possible that you see a moral equivalence in the destruction of surplus ovum fertilized in a petri dish and cryogenically stored and the crushing and suctioning from the mother's womb of a naturally conceived fetus with a beating heart and functioning nervous system?
Fertilized is fertilized.  Ask the Pope.  Whether the zygote is fertilized in a dish or in the fallopian tube, doesn't make one more valuable than the other.  They are both souls.  I agree with you, though, that once the body starts functioning, the damage of abortion is greater.  However, the intent of fertility treatments is worse, since zygotes are brought into creation for the sole sake of eventual destruction.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 18, 2019, 04:03:07 AM
Ask the Pope.

You're making a lot of assumptions here.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Sixteen on June 18, 2019, 04:03:07 AM
Fertilized is fertilized.  Ask the Pope.  Whether the zygote is fertilized in a dish or in the fallopian tube, doesn't make one more valuable than the other.  They are both souls.  I agree with you, though, that once the body starts functioning, the damage of abortion is greater.  However, the intent of fertility treatments is worse, since zygotes are brought into creation for the sole sake of eventual destruction.

I guess extremists gotta be extreme. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Sixteen on May 22, 2019, 03:28:28 AM
I am a leftist and I want:

A limit on how many abortions one intelligent, able woman can order.
I can't read the rest.  I'm laughing too hard.  For a second there, I thought you were serious.   "Garcon!  More Absinthe!"

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 26, 2019, 02:04:47 AM
  I can't read the rest.  I'm laughing too hard.  For a second there, I thought you were serious.   "Garcon!  More Absinthe!"
So, intelligent women don't have abortions.

Okay.  But there should still be a limit.  Two.  That should be the limit.  But maybe disabled or developmentally disabled women might not have to obey the limit.

AZZERAE

You have broken the record for the most logical fallacies contained in any statement of equivalent length ...

Rich.

Sugaree

Quote from: Sixteen on June 26, 2019, 03:08:32 AM
So, intelligent women don't have abortions.

Okay.  But there should still be a limit.  Two.  That should be the limit.  But maybe disabled or developmentally disabled women might not have to obey the limit.
What would you make the limit if there was a limit?