• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Abortion

Started by Jojo, May 17, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 11:06:41 AM

It must get really tiresome for you being the perfect woman... I mean really. If you're so concerned about the unborn foetus why does that all disappear when it's a born child and you're no longer interested in it's welfare? Does all your rant include rape and incest, or any of the other points I made? Your sanctimonious offal is frankly the reason the GOP will never develop past puberty and the belief angels and unicorns exist.

I think the republican party has evolved beyond the third world hedonism, woke hipster leftists tip-toeing through feces, used syringes, garbage, and homeless tent cities.

Why don't you put all this self-righteous rage to better use? Why don't YOU go out there and clean up, feed the homeless, or care for these poor women and their forced pregnancies?

Am I better than you? Damned right! In every measurable way.

Am I a perfect woman? My husband of 38 years thinks so and he is the only one who counts for me- not you or your opinion of me. Family and friends don't seem to mind having me around. People at the bank smile widely and, "Yes, ma,am" me when I walk in with my husband's paychecks. Life is good. 

Do not lay these guilt trips on me- it doesn't work anymore. 20 years ago, you could have counted on my sympathy. You and your ilk demand that people like me pay for the symptoms of the problems that you, yourselves, have create and perpetuate. You demand nothing of yourselves but everything from me.

The radical-left needs to grow up. Dispense with these childish attitudes. Learn to take responsibility for their actions. This is how you move from childhood to adulthood. 

Look at current events-the world is waking up to the fact that your personal failings fuel all the problems that you speak so passionately about.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2019, 11:24:29 AM
Can you let me have their phone numbers?

Just drag a ten dollar bill through the trailer park- then hang on for dear life. Remember, don't put your fingers near their mouths while you're eating your frozen TV dinners.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 11:52:05 AM
I think the republican party has evolved beyond the third world hedonism, woke hipster leftists tip-toeing through feces, used syringes, garbage, and homeless tent cities.

Why don't you put all this self-righteous rage to better use? Why don't YOU go out there and clean up, feed the homeless, or care for these poor women and their forced pregnancies?

Am I better than you? Damned right! In every measurable way.

Am I a perfect woman? My husband of 38 years thinks so and he is the only one who counts for me- not you or your opinion of me. Family and friends don't seem to mind having me around. People at the bank smile widely and, "Yes, ma,am" me when I walk in with my husband's paychecks. Life is good. 

Do not lay these guilt trips on me- it doesn't work anymore. 20 years ago, you could have counted on my sympathy. You and your ilk demand that people like me pay for the symptoms of the problems that you, yourselves, have create and perpetuate. You demand nothing of yourselves but everything from me.

The radical-left needs to grow up. Dispense with these childish attitudes. Learn to take responsibility for their actions. This is how you move from childhood to adulthood. 

Look at current events-the world is waking up to the fact that your personal failings fuel all the problems that you speak so passionately about.

You wouldn't know what the radical left was if it rose up against the British monarchy and committed treason against it... The same way the radical left has risen up against the Russian, French and Spanish monarchies over the centuries.

QuoteI think the republican party has evolved beyond the third world hedonism

That is almost funny, when it elected as POTUS a self proclaimed assaulter of women, a poedophile who raped a thirteen year old and general disgusting repulsive misogynist all wrapped in the same piece of putrid flesh. Someone who instead of signing up to fight in Vietnam, got his dad to get a tenant podiatrist in one of his lettings write out a fake diagnosis to say the golden one had bone spurs when he was easily capable of continuing to play football, play tennis and no doubt fuck the cheerleaders; Those self same girls you say should take responsibility and not be so hedonistic!!

You're many things, priceless hypocrite is top of the list.  ;D

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 12:07:52 PM
You wouldn't know what the radical left was if it rose up against the British monarchy and committed treason against it... The same way the radical left has risen up against the Russian, French and Spanish monarchies over the centuries.

Nobody cares about your fractured perspectives of history. Your feeble attempt at deflection is expected. Your lack of policing your own kind has put out the welcome mat for typhus, bubonic plague, and maps full brown stick pins. Enjoy your future.

The only option that will be left to us is bulldozing what you have created into the trash heap of history.

That is almost funny, when it elected as POTUS a self proclaimed assaulter of women, a poedophile who raped a thirteen year old and general disgusting repulsive misogynist all wrapped in the same piece of putrid flesh. Someone who instead of signing up to fight in Vietnam, got his dad to get a tenant podiatrist in one of his lettings write out a fake diagnosis to say the golden one had bone spurs when he was easily capable of continuing to play football, play tennis and no doubt fuck the cheerleaders; Those self same girls you say should take responsibility and not be so hedonistic!!

Big yawn- does not matter to me- our economy is booming. Why not make the most of it instead of complaining.

Life is good for me- I played by the rules. I chose not to risk getting pregnant under the bleachers at a high school football game. The finger points back at those complaining the loudest.

Being a radical leftist may work well freshman year on campus, but at your age, you are losing your opportunity to get over your impotent rage and personal failings.

Imagine yourself ten to fifteen years from now- screaming the same hate filled talking points with even fewer people caring or listening. Would this energy not be put to better use? You could move to San Francisco and get paid $184,000 a year shoveling fecal matter off the streets put there by the people you champion so heroically. Think about it.

pyewacket

Just because I did the exact opposite of the behavior you defend, does not make me a hypocrite.

You have failed and I have succeeded- that does not equate to hypocrisy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 12:52:00 PM
Just because I did the exact opposite of the behavior you defend, does not make me a hypocrite.

You have failed and I have succeeded- that does not equate to hypocrisy.

Yes you are a hypocrite. You defend Trump who has and continues to have an attitude to women that is revolting on every level.  Yet you're quite prepared to buy into that self same attitude by accusing women of fecklessness.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 01:08:04 PM
Yes you are a hypocrite. You defend Trump who has and continues to have an attitude to women that is revolting on every level.  Yet you're quite prepared to buy into that self same attitude by accusing women of fecklessness.

Pay attention, son. Politicians are tools. They can operate in a constructive or destructive manner. Tools are disposable. Tools are replaceable. Donald Trump has temporarily become a politician. Donald Trump has been a constructive tool that has been of great financial benefit to me and others who are willing to take advantage of the country's course under his policies. He will benefit me for the next two years. Maybe for the next 6 years. I do not care what color this tool is or what metals comprise his morality- the tool works to my benefit.

Please tell me that you do not vote for people who you perceive as a benefit to you. Spare me your accusations of hypocrisy. It is tiresome and does not ring true.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2019, 02:03:56 PM

Thank you. It is quite nice.

I should stop now. Judging by how weak these post are getting, you're either too tired or it's time for lights out on your cell blocks.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 02:16:14 PM
Thank you. It is quite nice.

I should stop now. Judging by how weak these post are getting, you're either too tired or it's time for lights out on your cell blocks.

What specifically has Trump done for you? He never even delivered the wall. He was too incompetent to do anything on healthcare. He's exploded the deficit, which makes you vulnerable to economic shocks in the future. You're all going to be paying for his tariffs. Some, like farmers, will go under because of them. He's been quietly relaxing regulations on clean air and water. Is all that worth it for a few bucks off your taxes?

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2019, 02:32:26 PM
What specifically has Trump done for you? He never even delivered the wall. He was too incompetent to do anything on healthcare. He's exploded the deficit, which makes you vulnerable to economic shocks in the future. You're all going to be paying for his tariffs. Some, like farmers, will go under because of them. He's been quietly relaxing regulations on clean air and water. Is all that worth it for a few bucks off your taxes?

I am talking about stock dividends in the 15% range and that's without even trying. Dividend income greater than a year's salary. I do not expect you to appreciate the magnitude of the benefits. Healthcare- if I had, I can buy my own policy. Right now, we have an excellent employer provided policy- again because of smart decisions made and being gainfully employed in a capitalistic, free market. My husband's talents are in demand and highly valued by his employer. Our careful financial planning over several decades has insulated us quite well from market fluctuations. Market goes down- stocks are on sale-good time to buy. Our children have followed our example and are on their way to similar financial security.

Good decisions do make a difference. Graduating school, pursuing a career in a useful field, no out of wedlock births, no alimony/child support, lifestyle choice for good health, no drugs/alcohol habits, careful spending. This the culmination of sacrifice, deferred gratification, and making intelligent choices. It is good for the individual, family, and the community.

It makes me sad to see how many people constantly harp about not getting a chance and complaining that the system fails them in some fashion. People have more control over their lives then want to admit. Honest self reflection is difficult. It is easier to blame others than to go out there and seek out opportunities and be a positive force in their own lives and those of their family and friends.   

Jackstar

What specifically has Drumpf done for you? He never even delivered the wall. He was too incompetent to do anything on healthcare. He's exploded the deficit, which makes you vulnerable to economic shocks in the future. You're all going to be paying for his tariffs. Some, like farmers, will go under because of them. He's been quietly relaxing regulations on clean air and water. Is all that worth it for a few bucks off your taxes?

Your statements are factually inaccurate. You should probably address that if you would like adults to take your opinion seriously. It might help to take the cock out of your mouth as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 09:58:56 AM

Run along child, don't get involved in things you don't understand. Bare women will scare you so anything else will really freak you out.

Women are scary and should be feared. Any real man knows that. However, anyone not given to your brand of groupthink scares the hell out of you, man, woman or internet clown. Honk, honk!! :P

Dr. MD MD

Here we go with the usual sky is falling routine. ::)

Sheddy, pud usually takes the lead on these with you assisting. What gives with the turn about?

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 09:47:41 AM
There's a myth that although not overtly said by the 'pro-life' fraternity (A misnomer in itself) is implied...Making it illegal for a woman to have a legal abortion under any circumstances; Be it rape/incest, a failure of contraception, birth defects, danger to both mother and child if the pregnancy continues, whatever the reason will somehow prevent abortions. It won't. It instead makes happen what happens in Ireland. That being the woman or girl will attempt to do it herself, or go see the 'woman down the road' who will do it, frequently resulting in catastrophic and permanent injury or death.

A few years ago in Ireland there was a heartbreaking case of a twelve year old girl who had been raped by her 'father' and uncle from aged six. At twelve she became pregnant, and naturally the Irish health and social services took her under their collective wings and....No.. That didn't happen. The Irish government ruled of course by the misogynist and backward Vatican decided that not only would this girl take the pregnancy to term and give birth, but they made sure that she would suffer the trauma of handing the baby over to the pre-arranged adoptive parents just after she'd given birth. Aged thirteen.

What is the most disgusting part of the anti women making choices about their own bodies fascists, is that they're almost entirely men making these descisions.. In Alabama it was 25 men...One of whom asked an obs and gyny doctor in their chamber if a mini camera couldn't be swallowed by the pregnant woman to establish pregnancy... The doctor (no doubt bewildered by the rank stupidity of the question and the person asking it) had to point out that the stomach and entire digestive tract was unconnected to the uterus. The moron asking the question was stumped at that. The suggestion has been to ban abortions after six weeks gestation...Well whatyaknow...many women don't know they're pregnant at six weeks. My own son wasn't confirmed until eight...My youngest brother at nine. Not all women have regular periods and some have them infrequently, so what then?  There are many reasons why a woman wouldn't know.

The problem is that most politicians (Mainly men) and the wider public don't have a fucking clue about the human body and haven't the curiosity to find out. Some still think a woman can't get pregnant the first time she has sex or if she jumps up and down it will stop the sperm reaching the uterus. Is it any wonder such backward and frankly basic ignorance is driving the narrative?

This left/right abortion bullshit; Just as Hoagland states correctly one white crow means not all crows are black; To use the same analogy, if one Republican woman has an abortion or her Republican Congress boss forces and pays for her abortion to cover up the affair, that means that the GOP aren't clean when it comes to trying to reconcile their hypocrisy.  And this pretty much sums up the thinking of the fascists.
Well-written, PUD.  I read that article about the 12-year old too.  I wish she could sue them for kidnapping her baby, among many other abuses.  Remember those politicians a couple years ago who said a woman can't get pregnant is she is raped - - right in our own legislature!

Jojo

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 11:01:14 AM
So let me get this straight, women have NO sense of agency in their lives?

Maybe she should have asked a few questions before she had to beg those awful republicans for help.

Maybe she should have made sure she was dealing with a worthwhile man in the first place.

Woman: Do you love me?

Woman: Do you have a job, car, financial security, pets?

Woman: Do you have an education/vocation?

Woman: Will you stand by me, if I get pregnant?

Woman: Will you take responsibility if we have a child?

Woman: Will you marry me?

Woman: Are you willing to commit by making a life with me and our child?

It seems like these situations are not just a simple matter of the woman's ability to get an abortion.

Maybe when she heard the word "NO"- it should have been coming out of her own mouth to avoid pregnancy in the first place.

Let's face it, some women are more picky about where they get their nails done than who they sleep with. Why should this be the taxpayers problem?

Life is tough enough for me without having to listen to this yammering tripe. I'm an old woman who has enough difficulty dragging big bags of money from the bank to the back of my Rolles-Royce- I need to score tickets to the next Trump rally and I don't need anymore complications in my life. ;)

I don't disagree with you.  But one thing is missing here.  She didn't impregnate herself.  The man is the more guilty party.

Jojo

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 11:59:57 AM
Just drag a ten dollar bill through the trailer park- then hang on for dear life. Remember, don't put your fingers near their mouths while you're eating your frozen TV dinners.
The stereotype does not hold up to close scrutiny.  First, only 49% of aborters are poor.  Also, wealthier women receive abortions under the camouflage of a different paradigm.  This is to say that both The Pill and Fertility Treatments are more available to wealthier women and both result in UNDOCUMENTED abortions.  In addition to being undocumented, abortions caused by The Pill are entirely unacknowledged and unwitting by anyone at all, except maybe the Catholic church. So, richer women have just as many or more abortions, but no one hears about them - the abortions are sanitized in a sense, hidden beneath hypnotic mind control.  While this might sound far out, here are some supportive facts:

A.  The majority of women having abortions do not live at the poverty level according to Guttmacher.
https://www.guttmacher.org/united-states/abortion/demographics

B.  According to the Washington Post's writer Margo Kaplan, a Rudgers Law School associate professor, wealthy women commit hidden murders of fertilized embryos.  She writes from personal experience:
     "Last month, my husband and I signed forms donating an embryo we had conceived to medical research. Meanwhile, conservative Republicans are vowing to defund Planned Parenthood for allowing women who have abortions to make the same choice."
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr060.pdf

C.  According to the CDC, over 10.6 million women use The Pill.  (Ed.: The Pill causes hidden, undocumented abortions).  Most users of The Pill are not low income.  Low income women are more frequently sterilized than they are users of The Pill.  So, on those grounds, wealthier women commit more abortions.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr060.pdf, p10, bottom right.

pyewacket

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 03:06:50 PM
I don't disagree with you.
But one thing is missing here.  She didn't impregnate herself.  The man is the more guilty party.

The simple fact is that it cannot happen without the man OR the woman. Please give me more details as to why the man is more responsible. Is it a 49%/51% division on this? How thin are you trying to slice this baloney?

Jojo

Well, the case was dismissed, but since the allegations are being cited in this thread, let's call a spade a spade.  That is, don't forget the words virginity, brutal, kidnapping, prisoner, and extortion against the 13-year old, her family, and her co-prisoner.  Rape doesn't even begin to describe it.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

pyewacket

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 03:29:43 PM
The stereotype does not hold up to close scrutiny.  First, only 49% of aborters are poor.  Also, wealthier women receive abortions under the camouflage of a different paradigm.  This is to say that both The Pill and Fertility Treatments are more available to wealthier women and both result in UNDOCUMENTED abortions.  In addition to being undocumented, abortions caused by The Pill are entirely unacknowledged and unwitting by anyone at all, except maybe the Catholic church. So, richer women have just as many or more abortions, but no one hears about them - the abortions are sanitized in a sense, hidden beneath hypnotic mind control.  While this might sound far out, here are some supportive facts:

A.  The majority of women having abortions do not live at the poverty level according to Guttmacher.
https://www.guttmacher.org/united-states/abortion/demographics

B.  According to the Washington Post's writer Margo Kaplan, a Rudgers Law School associate professor, wealthy women commit hidden murders of fertilized embryos.  She writes from personal experience:
     "Last month, my husband and I signed forms donating an embryo we had conceived to medical research. Meanwhile, conservative Republicans are vowing to defund Planned Parenthood for allowing women who have abortions to make the same choice."
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr060.pdf

C.  According to the CDC, over 10.6 million women use The Pill.  (Ed.: The Pill causes hidden, undocumented abortions).  Most users of The Pill are not low income.  Low income women are more frequently sterilized than they are users of The Pill.  So, on those grounds, wealthier women commit more abortions.  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr060.pdf, p10, bottom right.

This was nothing more than a quick tip for SV on how to get a hot date for Friday night. 

After reading your statistics, he might have better luck changing his 'bait' to dragging a $100 bill through the burbs. Thanks for the clarification.   

SV- please take note- we're watching out for ya. If you want to to go after trophy material, you will need a wad and a rubber band because $1000 dollar bills are no longer in circulation. Happy hunting, but remember, YOU are going to be more responsible for everything and anything that happens after someone tugs on your bait. (wink-wink)

Jojo

Quote from: pyewacket on June 05, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
The simple fact is that it cannot happen without the man OR the woman. Please give me more details as to why the man is more responsible. Is it a 49%/51% division on this? How thin are you trying to slice this baloney?
Yes.  As thin as latex.  It's just that the woman's reproductive role is passive; the man's is active.  She can lay there forever with intercourse occurring and not be reproductive.  But, the moment he finishes his active state, reproduction starts.  Yes, 49%/51%, but a distinction that's important.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2019, 04:13:44 PM
Your statements are factually inaccurate. You should probably address that if you would like adults to take your opinion seriously. It might help to take the cock out of your mouth as well.
JS, I'm shocked at you.  Just because he grand-standed doesn't mean he isn't right.  Which of his statements is the most leaky? 

Are you a Trump supporter?

pyewacket

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 04:40:00 PM
Yes.  As thin as latex.

Aren't diaphragms made of latex? Wouldn't that empower the women more in the situation and push the scales to 50/50?

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2019, 04:13:44 PM
It might help to take the cock out of your mouth as well.

Do the "adults" include comments like this in their posts, or is it just you?

Quote from: pyewacket on June 05, 2019, 04:46:48 PM
Aren't diaphragms made of latex? Wouldn't that empower the women more in the situation and push the scales to 50/50?

I stumbled into this discussion by accident.  I came to this thread to give Jackstar his weekly cornholing, and got caught up in reading your posts.

To begin, let me applaud you for presenting your position skillfully and effectively.  It made for interesting reading.  I say that as someone who disagrees with you about most of your points. 

I would be very interested to debate those points at some other time.  Right now I am more interested in hearing your perspective about something tangential to this discussion.

During the crisis of 2008, many workers lost their jobs.  As companies gradually recovered, they were presented with an opportunity to automate.  Thus, when companies began making record profits and record sales, said workers looked to get their old jobs back, and they found that there were not any to be had.  Technology kept them out of work.

This application of automation is not an isolated occurrence.  Technology, in the form of biometrics, automatic, and robotics, is coming.  It is now possible to foresee a time when a significant fraction of the population are unemployable.  We are not talking about borderline retards like George Senda anymore.  The line has risen to embody people who have been romantically characterized as the backbone of our society.  Hardworking, moral, decent people who simply don't possess, and can never possess, the skills necessary to be employable in this high-technology society of the future.

So here's my questions for you: (1) do you fundamentally agree with the social trajectory that I'm hypothesizing here, and if not, why not; (2) if you agree with it, what advice would you give to those below the line?  Currently, I would summarize your advice as "plan carefully; make well thought-out choices; take responsibility for yourself."  I think that you can see that this advice would not apply to the aforementioned group.

pyewacket

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 05, 2019, 05:34:46 PM
So here's my questions for you: (1) do you fundamentally agree with the social trajectory that I'm hypothesizing here, and if not, why not; (2) if you agree with it, what advice would you give to those below the line?  Currently, I would summarize your advice as "plan carefully; make well thought-out choices; take responsibility for yourself."  I think that you can see that this advice would not apply to the aforementioned group.

I appreciate you taking the time to formulate these thoughts and welcome having a rational conversation/debate. My intention is to learn. My thoughts are what I learned through my life experiences, not something I've merely read about. It has taken a lifetime and I do not expect younger people to fully appreciate all that I have to say. I understand this.

I'll give this some serious consideration, but I do need more clarification from you on the questions above. As far I as I am aware, these changes are already occurring and have been for years, now.

My advice does apply to all. I guess it could be simplified even further by applying some universal truths. We could ask ourselves, "Would the world be a better place if everyone did this or no one did this?" A simple example would be- should I dump my used motor oil down the storm drain? Is the world better off if everyone did this or if no one did? Another example would be- do I check in on my elderly neighbors to see if they need help? Would we be better off if we all did this or if no one did? Not all answers will be as clear cut as these, but it will give you an idea of how I approach making some decisions in my life. Not an absolute, but a good starting point.     

Jojo

Quote from: pyewacket on June 05, 2019, 04:46:48 PM
Absolutely, 88-94% effective when used as directed (with spermicide).  STDs aside.

As a Today Sponge alternative.

When no pregnancy results, I believe each partner is potentially 100% responsible.

Jojo

I would like to know why modern medicine sends balloons into men's veins to save their lives (angio-whatever).  But no one will invent a balloon for women with ectopic pregnancies, a balloon that would prevent many tragic, unwanted abortions.

A man's vein is much smaller than a woman's fallopian tube.  If a balloon can go up a man's vein, then surely one can go up a woman's tube, to loosen debris in the tube to set the embryo free, so it can get to the uterus.

But, as it stands, medical research and development has not shown any interest in inventing that procedure.  If they did, it would save babies' lives and some women's lives.  It would be extra meaningful, since women who have ectopic pregnancies are pretty much forced into abortions, even though they want to keep their babies.

Jojo

https://www.advancedfertility.com/aspiration.htm says doctors can retrieve eggs off an ovary..........  so how come they can't get a zygote off a sticky part of a fallopian tube?

According to 1990 fertility treatment information, they actually can and do!  But only for women receiving fertility treatments.  Not for women who are already pregnant.  Those ladies are forced to have abortions or die.

Why the hypocrisy?  Nearly 20 years after fertility treatment innovations, women with accidental tubal (ectopic) pregnancies are still not allowed the same technology to save their babies.  These unfortunate women are told they must abort the baby or both will likely die.

Quote from: pyewacket on June 06, 2019, 12:05:58 AM
I appreciate you taking the time to formulate these thoughts and welcome having a rational conversation/debate. My intention is to learn. My thoughts are what I learned through my life experiences, not something I've merely read about. It has taken a lifetime and I do not expect younger people to fully appreciate all that I have to say. I understand this.

I'll give this some serious consideration, but I do need more clarification from you on the questions above. As far I as I am aware, these changes are already occurring and have been for years, now.

My advice does apply to all. I guess it could be simplified even further by applying some universal truths. We could ask ourselves, "Would the world be a better place if everyone did this or no one did this?" A simple example would be- should I dump my used motor oil down the storm drain? Is the world better off if everyone did this or if no one did? Another example would be- do I check in on my elderly neighbors to see if they need help? Would we be better off if we all did this or if no one did? Not all answers will be as clear cut as these, but it will give you an idea of how I approach making some decisions in my life. Not an absolute, but a good starting point.   

Yes, the shift towards robotics and automation is already underway.  What I am asking you to imagine is a society of the future, with advances in technology in which -- let's just say for the sake of discussion -- basically all blue collar workers are replaced with artificially-intelligent, autonomous mechanisms.  So you have a significant fraction of our society who are unable to make use of your technique or advice for success.  Not because they made bad choices, but because things out of their control (circumstances or genes) relegated them to that grouping.  I think that's around 14-15% for jobs in manufacturing, construction, and mining.  But add to that things like restaurant servers, doormen, drivers of public conveyance, and the like, and the number rises to (hypothetically) around 25-30% of the workforce.

Think of the iPhone in 2007.  Now think of what smart phones can do, a dozen years later.  It's not hard for me to imagine the scenario given above within our lifetimes.  If you agree, or are willing to play along, my second question applies: what advice would you give to those below the line?  As a refresher, let me quote one of your posts and bold out the things that I am classifying as "advice":

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2019, 02:56:53 PM
I am talking about stock dividends in the 15% range and that's without even trying. Dividend income greater than a year's salary. I do not expect you to appreciate the magnitude of the benefits. Healthcare- if I had, I can buy my own policy. Right now, we have an excellent employer provided policy- again because of smart decisions made and being gainfully employed in a capitalistic, free market. My husband's talents are in demand and highly valued by his employer. Our careful financial planning over several decades has insulated us quite well from market fluctuations. Market goes down- stocks are on sale-good time to buy. Our children have followed our example and are on their way to similar financial security.

Good decisions do make a difference. Graduating school, pursuing a career in a useful field, no out of wedlock births, no alimony/child support, lifestyle choice for good health, no drugs/alcohol habits, careful spending. This the culmination of sacrifice, deferred gratification, and making intelligent choices. It is good for the individual, family, and the community.

It makes me sad to see how many people constantly harp about not getting a chance and complaining that the system fails them in some fashion. People have more control over their lives then want to admit. Honest self reflection is difficult. It is easier to blame others than to go out there and seek out opportunities and be a positive force in their own lives and those of their family and friends.   

Your answer about being a good citizen, being a good neighbor, and conducting yourself in that manner is certainly possible, but I am more specifically talking about your advice for financial health and security. 
The people in the group I outlined above are good citizens, good neighbors, good and decent people who want to work, but are unemployable.  They may even agree with the quote above, but are unable to avail of it.  So, in your view, what should happen to these people in a "capitalistic, free market" that uses technology to automate their jobs?  In these circumstances, does your advice no longer apply?