• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Kathy's rapist is taking her out to red lobster. Kathy is happy about it and George is happy about it. i'm happy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJkADIOhbc

while cleaning, George found a "sideways" dresser he had not seen in years.
the last time he did some cleaning, he found a mummified peach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjIyeJSTPo

ONeill

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 05, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjIyeJSTPo

Iy you watch it without sound, you may think it's Senda's out and about video from a garbage dump. Why is the fat cunt cleaning and doing the laundry himself? Did his slave bail out after the first sniff?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on March 05, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
Iy you watch it without sound, you may think it's Senda's out and about video from a garbage dump. Why is the fat cunt cleaning and doing the laundry himself? Did his slave bail out after the first sniff?

The slave probably made a comment about sorting and deciding which things should be washed and which things should be thrown away.

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 04, 2018, 09:12:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwl7axojag
other falkie update about his victims the cats.

I can't believe that no one has reported this guy to the local Humane society for stealing catz.

RE: "CLEANING AND LAUNDRY PROGRESS"

Um, did anyone else get "The Blair Witch Project" kind-of-thing-going on with that video? If people were scared by that film, this one is worse. Shaky frames, inexplicable panning, zooming and stopping.

The fear. The unknown. The fear of the unknown. A motion picture built solely on tension -- that any second some ghostly, demonic thing will rise up out of the "darkness" and "get us." Time to watch your back.

And that's just the feeling from seeing the guy's real-life film-- not from some scripted fictional work. 8)

Iy you watch it without sound, you may think it's Senda's out and about video from a garbage dump.

It looks worse. I hate to say it -- but I will -- his place could possibly give landfills a bad name.

In the marathon live show he mentions that he will have a talk with his caregiver and remind him that the caregiver works for HIM.

It sounds like there are certain duties that the caregiver will not accept.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 05, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
RE: "CLEANING AND LAUNDRY PROGRESS"

Um, did anyone else get "The Blair Witch Project" kind-of-thing-going on with that video? If people were scared by that film, this one is worse. Shaky frames, inexplicable panning, zooming and stopping.

The fear. The unknown. The fear of the unknown. A motion picture built solely on tension -- that any second some ghostly, demonic thing will rise up out of the "darkness" and "get us." Time to watch your back.

And that's just the feeling from seeing the guy's real-life film-- not from some scripted fictional work. 8)

Yes I picked up on George's brilliance by doing a "Blair Witch" influence in his videos, he borrows a lot from many great film directors.

I tried to chat about that very subject during his live video chat. Namely that his apartment is really a "stage".. he deflected my inquiries with  time outs then banned me for asking more questions on the subject.

I think this is one of the great "human interest" stories of our time. How George is using his genius gift to manipulating with youtube videos every aspect of his public life to create a very believable character.

I think it's getting obvious that the Evil One, Heather Six Weeks, Pud,  Open Lines, SV, Little Chris, Drone and Curtis are working behind the scenes. And George together with Art are pulling the strings. I'm not sure if Chefist, Bateman, RS, Digital Pig etc and Myke with Y are  part of it or dupes. Noory is definitely a dupe.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 04, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
Kathy's rapist is taking her out to red lobster. Kathy is happy about it and George is happy about it. i'm happy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJkADIOhbc

EToZ,

That's all fine and dandy, but I'd like to know how Red lobster feels about it.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 05, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
Yes I picked up on George's brilliance by doing a "Blair Witch" influence in his videos, he borrows a lot from many great film directors.

I tried to chat about that very subject during his live video chat. Namely that his apartment is really a "stage".. he deflected my inquiries with  time outs then banned me for asking more questions on the subject.

I think this is one of the great "human interest" stories of our time. How George is using his genius gift to manipulating with youtube videos every aspect of his public life to create a very believable character.

I think it's getting obvious that the Evil One, Heather Six Weeks, Pud,  Open Lines, SV, Little Chris, Drone and Curtis are working behind the scenes. And George together with Art are pulling the strings. I'm not sure if Chefist, Bateman, RS, Digital Pig etc and Myke with Y are  part of it or dupes. Noory is definitely a dupe.

And you must be the Burl Ives snowman narrator.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
In the marathon live show he mentions that he will have a talk with his caregiver and remind him that the caregiver works for HIM.

If he's not careful, Falkie may find himself on the local caregiver ''Avoid Like The Plague'' list

MAX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
If he's not careful, Falkie may find himself on the local caregiver ''Avoid Like The Plague'' list

It fries my ass that this fat flea face fuck has a caregiver. My 90 year old mother in SC could not get one via medicare because she is not "physically"  disable but this asshole with nothing wrong with him can get one via welfare.  I set her up with help and we do not mind paying at all but here is a woman that worked her whole life and cant get shit from the government but this waste of space can.  I am surprise this asshole can even convert oxygen into CO2. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 05, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

now that conversation would make for an EXCELLENT LIVE YOUTUBE event !
(I would even schedule time to watch !)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 05, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
like the local pizza delivery "black list" he made ?

Quote from: MAX on March 05, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
...  I am surprised this asshole can even convert oxygen into CO2.

Actually, that's one of the things he does quite well.  Also methane.

is anyone aware WHY George is washing his own clothes ?
(I thought he has a "personal caregiver" to do this ?)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 05, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Caregiver is hurtin'      Bad tooth I think...................

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on March 05, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
It fries my ass that this fat flea face fuck has a caregiver. My 90 year old mother in SC could not get one via medicare because she is not "physically"  disable but this asshole with nothing wrong with him can get one via welfare.  I set her up with help and we do not mind paying at all but here is a woman that worked her whole life and cant get shit from the government but this waste of space can.  I am surprise this asshole can even convert oxygen into CO2.

Maybe George can give you some "insider" information that may help your grandmother.
"Knowledge is Power"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 05, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

I'll ask him on his next live chat

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 05, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
now that conversation would make for an EXCELLENT LIVE YOUTUBE event !
(I would even schedule time to watch !)

Only need to tune into his next live youtube Superstar event and ask him in chat.. He answers just about every question that is asked. 

GravitySucks

Frikkin fraud and thief. Drops the original box in the post office causing 2 cans to pop open and then gets two full replacement boxes from Amazon

https://youtu.be/w5NAqnSm7NU

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 05, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
is "that" a very very very "LARGE DARK"...
OMG !

He will probably sue when he discovers it is only 3 pounds, not 4.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 05, 2018, 08:13:27 PM
George is propping up dykes.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGPgGwqz7aM

Hmmm, bet George has to decide whether he wants that salami up his ass or shoved down his gullet.   *flashback to a darkened cell in the Lost Angeles County Jail*

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 05, 2018, 08:13:27 PM
George is propping up dykes.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGPgGwqz7aM

Figis Beef Summer Sausage - Cures Acid Reflux!

Nutrition Facts

1.5 oz serving

Calories   420   
Sodium   1,560 mg
Total Fat   39 g   
Potassium   0 mg
Saturated Fat 12 g   

Cholesterol 105 mg   

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
Frikkin fraud and thief. Drops the original box in the post office causing 2 cans to pop open and then gets two full replacement boxes from Amazon

https://youtu.be/w5NAqnSm7NU

George is constantly picked on, they ship him damaged goods on purpose! No wonder he has to eat some much food loaded with sugar and salt, poor man is soooo skinny!

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2018, 01:14:19 AM

Hmmm, bet George has to decide whether he wants that salami up his ass or shoved down his gullet.   *flashback to a darkened cell in the Lost Angeles County Jail*
well, I imagine his wiping stick would prove to difficult to utilize when shoving that giant black thing up his ass...
so he is left with his second (favorite) option of shoving it down his gullet...

OH, WAIT...SNAP...
the FAT CUNT SENDA has a " personal caregiver" NOW !
that changes everything !

my final guess...
A "PERSONAL CAREGIVER" ASSISTED SHOVE UP HIS ASS !