• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

nneptune

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
He may have already done so .. but if I were Art -- I would have a serious sit-down with Asia and Airyn and let them know that the stalker cannot win - you don't give in to terrorists. Also reassure them that everything is being done to keep them and Art safe. Step up security to NSA levels around his compound and CATCH the BASTARD.

Electrify the fence around the compound, no area uncovered by cameras even beyond the perimeter of his property and light up the night around the property. And I know Art said he had security on-site before and didn't like living like that. But how can he like living in fear? Catch the bastard, be done with it and get back on the air.

Hi. New to the group.. Good time to join, eh? (Not Canadian) I'm part of #dmtalk on Twitter, and love the regulars there, but I enjoy the breaking news here. I agree. Art needs to sit them down and reassure them. He can't let the bastard win. We need him on the air now! The longer he waits, the worse it will become. I don't want Norry dying his hair darker and buying a new wig in celebration! Don't let them win, Art!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your group.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nneptune on December 16, 2015, 10:30:17 PM
I don't want Norry dying his hair darker and buying a new wig in celebration!

Ha. Welcome to Bellgab, post often.

Ciardelo

Hi. New to the group.. Good time to join, eh? (Not Canadian) I'm part of #dmtalk on Twitter, and love the regulars there, but I enjoy the breaking news here. I agree. Art needs to sit them down and reassure them. He can't let the bastard win. We need him on the air now! The longer he waits, the worse it will become. I don't want Norry dying his hair darker and buying a new wig in celebration! Don't let them win, Art!
Be careful, don't forget your towel! #dmtalk sucks!

phrodo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 10:25:08 PM
They think that Bellgab is perpetrating a big conspiracy to replace RCH's show with Bellahaven. I'm not lying. I think they'll be a little pissed tonight at RCH though, he's phoning it in with a replay for the second time this week presumably because mmmKay couldn't find any guests to book yet again.

So wannabeHendrix-king is from 4chin? That's the best they got? Neckbeard lamers. RCH has been phoning it in ever since he fucked Rossy. I was gobsmacked when he got his own show (again riding Art's coat-tails). Seriously - what has he done since the 70's that hasn't been bat-shit crazy? 

Element 115

Welcome to the group. Art posted here a little while ago and gave an update. Enjoy the forum. Post often.

Cynnie

Yanno , arts wife and child are being terrorized and people act like art should just install machine guns at all the windows and throw the kid a sharpshooter manual .
I understand where art is at mentally.

Chronaut

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
He may have already done so .. but if I were Art -- I would have a serious sit-down with Asia and Airyn and let them know that the stalker cannot win - you don't give in to terrorists. Also reassure them that everything is being done to keep them and Art safe. Step up security to NSA levels around his compound and CATCH the BASTARD.

Electrify the fence around the compound, no area uncovered by cameras even beyond the perimeter of his property and light up the night around the property. And I know Art said he had security on-site before and didn't like living like that. But how can he like living in fear? Catch the bastard, be done with it and get back on the air.

I'm not even going to try to argue with any of that, because you're making all kinds of sense.  And the more I think about it, it seems that the best lesson for Asia would be to show her how Daddy stomps any slimy prick who threatens the family:  1.) drop everything to focus on the problem, 2.) employ any and every possible resource to cleverly confront the problem, and 3.)  triumph over the problem, and 4.) celebrate together as a family.

Because you're right; Asia's already aware that there's a scary problem, so it's too late to pretend otherwise.  The surest way to restore her sense of comfort and security at this point is to apprehend the mfer and see his mugshot as he goes to jail.

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Cynnie on December 16, 2015, 10:39:25 PM
Yanno , arts wife and child are being terrorized and people act like art should just install machine guns at all the windows and throw the kid a sharpshooter manual .

:D

zeebo

Hi. New to the group.. ..

Welcome nep ... signing up to bellgab now is like storm-chasing into a cat 5 hurricane.  Put your windshield-wipers on max and have fun.   ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:33:17 PM
So wannabeHendrix-king is from 4chin? That's the best they got? Neckbeard lamers. RCH has been phoning it in ever since he fucked Rossy. I was gobsmacked when he got his own show (again riding Art's coat-tails). Seriously - what has he done since the 70's that hasn't been bat-shit crazy?

The only thing I can think of are the really good shows during the Rossy period. Hoagland magically turned into Dick Cavett for a time. Now it's just mmmKay and Richard, and their idea of booking a guest is to put on a rerun. Richard actually billed the latest rerun as "a surprise" last night.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 16, 2015, 10:41:06 PM
The only thing I can think of are the really good shows during the Rossy period. Hoagland magically turned into Dick Cavett for a time. Now it's just mmmKay and Richard, and their idea of booking a guest is to put on a rerun. Richard actually billed the latest rerun as "a surprise" last night.

well at least Ross has work despite having worked for RCH on his resume lol

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 16, 2015, 10:32:47 PM
Be careful, don't forget your towel! #dmtalk sucks!

I almost gave a lady using #dmtalk Twitter PTSD, just now...

Gumby, Dammit

Well, that was a first thought among many, however, too time consuming and too much wasteful vigilance required.
So the logical solutions are:

- land mines
- vats of boiling sewage in random sunken puddles about the property
- microwave radar mind-control broadcast dishes set up to cover the neighborhood that only broadcast the Noron Show

cute kid btw  :)

phrodo

The only true surprise from Dick at this point would be to nut-up and support Art and (therefore) Heather and quit trying to jump into a spot he knows he doesn't deserve.

trostol

no need for the sharpshooter manual..a few days playing CoD. Destiny. Halo...good as anyone out there lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:47:45 PM
I almost gave a lady using #dmtalk Twitter PTSD, just now...
Twitter PTSD? That can't be good.

Gumby, Dammit

Don't believe all the "welcome post often" types.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
And post often  ;D

ItsOver

Wow.  The glory days of July.  I miss the Braaps madness. 

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:49:02 PM
The only true surprise from Dick at this point would be to nut-up and support Art and (therefore) Heather and quit trying to jump into a spot he knows he doesn't deserve.
But that's a large demand for such a small Dick.

phrodo

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 16, 2015, 10:48:50 PM
Well, that was a first thought among many, however, too time consuming and too much wasteful vigilance required.
So the logical solutions are:

- land mines
- PITS  of boiling sewage in random sunken puddles about the property
- microwave radar mind-control broadcast dishes set up to cover the neighborhood that only broadcast the Noron Show

cute kid btw  :)

FIFY

And our old friend Producer Paul could fly a rotataing fleet of drones overhead to eliminate any blind-spots.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:52:08 PM
FIFY

And our old friend Producer Paul could fly a rotating fleet of drones overhead to eliminate any blind-spots.
Lol thanks  ;) I was just thinking about changing it too. har.
I like the drone idea. They have drones too that record video in IR. In fact that might be THE solution for Art right NOW.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 16, 2015, 10:50:09 PM
Twitter PTSD? That can't be good.

It's the worst. Reading words on a screen causes extreme emotional trauma... Google: Melody Hensley Twitter PTSD

The Snorchlax

I just need to hear Art's voice one more time

Please call in tonight Art

GravitySucks

Quote from: The Snorchlax on December 16, 2015, 10:56:33 PM

You'll hear his commercial for the led pain relieving device

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2015, 10:50:49 PM
Wow.  The glory days of July.  I miss the Braaps madness.

We were so innocent then. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 16, 2015, 10:47:40 PM
well at least Ross has work despite having worked for RCH on his resume lol

Can you imagine what Hoagland's resume looks like?

Quote from: phrodo on December 16, 2015, 10:49:02 PM

I would be shocked. Richard's out for #1, that's abundantly clear.

Element 115

Quote from: rekcuf on December 16, 2015, 10:56:21 PM
It's the worst. Reading words on a screen causes extreme emotional trauma... Google: Melody Hensley Twitter PTSD

lol I just googled it. She ain't right in the head lol. Look at her pic

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: The Snorchlax on December 16, 2015, 10:56:33 PM

That would be cool...

Art: "Uhhh...I've opted for the boiling pits of sewage on my property with intermittent drone strikes from the heavens..."