• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 27, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
I am going on the record to guess an affiliate. Which would be good news even if is a small one.

You know, with all the FM and AM stations adding HD sub-channels I'm surprised there isn't more of a demand for cheap overnight programming to fill time

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
Pregnant with Art's lovechild?  ???

That's what I'm guessing. I mean, John Titor was a pretty big announcement, this has to be a little bigger than that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Folks are trying to guess what this could be about...
She found ANOTHER John Titor?  ::)

dan7800

My guess is that it is something like a 30 min interview with Art's wife. There have been a few times where she'd have a "HUGE" announcement that was nothing of real substance.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dan7800 on March 27, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
My guess is that it is something like a 30 min interview with Art's wife. There have been a few times where she'd have a "HUGE" announcement that was nothing of real substance.

Art Bell used his settlement money from the Michael Savage defamation settlement to buy Coast to Coast from IHeartMedia.  Heather Wade will be the weekend host for C2C while continuing her fill in position on MITD. George Noory will begin transitioning the weekday role to Jimmy Church. Two new double wides are on order for Art’s lot in Pahrump.  Lisa Garr and Connie Willis will relocate as soon as the utilities are connected. Rollye James will fill in from time to time. Keith Rowland will take iver webmaster duties for both websites and Producer Michelle will finally get a paycheck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 27, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Art Bell used his settlement money from the Michael Savage defamation settlement to buy Coast to Coast from IHeartMedia.  Heather Wade will be the weekend host for C2C while continuing her fill in position on MITD. George Noory will begin transitioning the weekday role to Jimmy Church. Two new double wides are on order for Art’s lot in Pahrump.  Lisa Garr and Connie Willis will relocate as soon as the utilities are connected. Rollye James will fill in from time to time. Keith Rowland will take iver webmaster duties for both websites and Producer Michelle will finally get a paycheck.

Interesting. Not that I'm interested in listening to any of those hosts but it's interesting that Art's back at the helm of C2C. Maybe we can even be hopeful that he'll host once in awhile. :)

ShayP

You have quite the imagination.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on March 27, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
You have quite the imagination.  ;)

You should see what I can do with a little food dye, some sprinkles and cream cheese frosting.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 27, 2018, 05:04:16 PM
You should see what I can do with a little food dye, some sprinkles and cream cheese frosting.

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Folks are trying to guess what this could be about...

''Victor'' would be a Big Get

Quote from: ShayP on March 27, 2018, 02:48:54 PM
Well, it looks like she has Art's flair for the dramatic.  ::)

Oh.  That would mean it's some pointless behind the scenes BS that doesn't affect the listeners or the show itself in any way.

ShayP

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 08:24:36 PM
Oh.  That would mean it's some pointless behind the scenes BS that doesn't affect the listeners or the show itself in any way.

Perhaps.  But who knows?  The suspense is killing me.  No...not really.

Quote from: ShayP on March 27, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Perhaps.  But who knows?  The suspense is killing me.  No...not really.

My prediction is:  Art got a new clock that he can bitch about resetting twice a year for daylight savings time

ShayP

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 08:45:57 PM
My prediction is:  Art got a new clock that he can bitch about resetting twice a year for daylight savings time

LOL!

aldousburbank

You left out the part where MV mows the grass.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 27, 2018, 09:11:16 PM
Heh, heh, heh... sigh.  Those were the days.  :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 08:45:57 PM
At least he'll get more use from it than I get from my Sirius XM radio.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on March 27, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
At least he'll get more use from it than I get from my Sirius XM radio.

I’m still waiting for my fidgets.

WhiteCrow

And that Heather now has Art's fax machine!

Grass in Pahrump?  Funny I missed seeing that when I drove through there 2 years ago.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 27, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
You know, with all the FM and AM stations adding HD sub-channels I'm surprised there isn't more of a demand for cheap overnight programming to fill time

Being the end of the month I will guess that Heather is adding more than just an affiliate , late last year she talked about discussions with a certain company with numerous affiliates but fell thru because of her witchery . Those negotiations may have resurfaced with less talk about witchery  .

Talk legends Don Imus and Tom Leykis have both announced retirement , Imus will do his last show on Thursday for the other talk radio fans browsing the thread .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 28, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Being the end of the month I will guess that Heather is adding more than just an affiliate , late last year she talked about discussions with a certain company with numerous affiliates but fell thru because of her witchery . Those negotiations may have resurfaced with less talk about witchery  .

Witchcraft is losing it's popularity because people now associate it with Hillary Clinton. :(

Juan

Maybe she’s going to renounce witchcraft, accept Jesus as her personal Savior, and make her public profession of faith on Good Friday.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Juan on March 28, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
Maybe she’s going to renounce witchcraft, accept Jesus as her personal Savior, and make her public profession of faith on Good Friday.

I do that bit annually as well.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 27, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
Grass in Pahrump?  Funny I missed seeing that when I drove through there 2 years ago.
MV can do anything, including growing grass in the desert, just for the sheer pleasure of mowing it for Mr. Bell.  I think MV may have had something to do with parting the Red Sea.  Praise MV.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 28, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
I do that bit annually as well.

At what point in the year do you take up witchcraft again? :D

Uncle Duke

I think she's going to announce the identity of Bell's stalker.

whoozit

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
Ima Gination?

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
It'll be interesting to see if it was Mr. M-80 or Ms. Cherry Bomb.