• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Stop Being An Asshole.

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 07, 2011, 02:55:46 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 01:33:34 PM
Sounds as though you have "intimate knowledge" of aforementioned "member" ?
eewwww

Well, jigsaw, you may be new around here, but let me tell you this Fidget guy got onto Art's show during open lines, then used that as a springboard to scam America, $5 at a time...Senda is a very pale, pale (not racist, that's what is is) reflection of this guy's scamming abilities. He keeps it a step ahead by ingesting some sort of methamphetamine-laced cocktail, allegedly.

Oh, did you meant Jackstar ℗?

Yeah, He will reach out and touch you in your bathing suit areas for free...quite the bargain here at BallGab.  ;)

Praise MV

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 01:46:25 PM
Well, jigsaw, you may be new around here, but let me tell you this Fidget guy got onto Art's show during open lines, then used that as a springboard to scam America, $5 at a time...Senda is a very pale, pale (not racist, that's what is is) reflection of this guy's scamming abilities. He keeps it a step ahead by ingesting some sort of methamphetamine-laced cocktail, allegedly.

Oh, did you meant Jackstar ℗?

Yeah, He will reach out and touch you in your bathing suit areas for free...quite the bargain here at BallGab.  ;)

Praise MV
Oh well, I simply read your post indicating an intimate knowledge of another man's genitalia, such a detailed acknowledgement left me wondering exactly what type of a pervert you are (for awhile I assumed, based on your posts you were another incarnation of CASIO, but now I am not sure)
I might ask how many times MV has banned you and how many identities you have posted under ?

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 02:17:15 PM
Oh well, I simply read your post indicating an intimate knowledge of another man's genitalia, such a detailed acknowledgement left me wondering exactly what type of a pervert you are (for awhile I assumed, based on your posts you were another incarnation of CASIO, but now I am not sure)
I might ask how many times MV has banned you and how many identities you have posted under ?

jigsaw, you are "projecting"

I have never been banned, and I only post under this nick.

Don't be a dick, you dick.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 02:23:36 PM
jigsaw, you are "projecting"

I have never been banned, and I only post under this nick.

Don't be a dick, you dick.
You are quite facilitated with "dicks" I notice.
Have you been fascinated with other male's genitalia since an early age ?
Do you experience an erection just thinking of dicks ?
Do you collect photos of dicks ?
At what age did you first have a "hands on" experience with a dick belonging to another ?
Have you undergone therapy attempting to cure your illness ?
I have other questions, but these will give you a start , just answer and get back

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 02:29:40 PM
You are quite facilitated with "dicks" I notice.
Have you been fascinated with other male's genitalia since an early age ?
Do you experience an erection just thinking of dicks ?
Do you collect photos of dicks ?
At what age did you first have a "hands on" experience with a dick belonging to another ?
Have you undergone therapy attempting to cure your illness ?
I have other questions, but these will give you a start , just answer and get back

Enough of your degenerate faggotry. Go suck a bag of dicks! Off with ya!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2017, 02:37:15 PM
TWO on the same thread ?
oh well, Dr. just answer the questions and get back with me,
perhaps some additional "medical" questions specifically for you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 02:48:34 PM
TWO on the same thread ?
oh well, Dr. just answer the questions and get back with me,
perhaps some additional "medical" questions specifically for you

Medical advice: Sterilize yourself.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2017, 02:37:15 PM
very concerned for you Dr.
you not only show signs of "FAGGOTRY", but also a weird type of male genitalia cannibalism...
quite quite disturbing

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 02:51:14 PM
very concerned for you Dr.
you not only show signs of "FAGGOTRY", but also a weird type of male genitalia cannibalism...
quite quite disturbing

You sure didn't take long to gobble that bag of dicks down...you must have had lots of practice.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2017, 02:50:38 PM
Medical advice: Sterilize yourself.  ;)
oh my,
my suspicions confirmed
how many men have you abducted, removed genitalia and feasted on what you removed ?
were your victims dead or alive during your grisly deed and feast ?
just curious, is your dinner a formal affair (ala Hannibal type) ?

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 02:55:30 PM
You sure didn't take long to gobble that bag of dicks down...you must have had lots of practice.
allow me to guess, the Dr. invites you to his formal "romantic" dinners ?
am I correct ?
Is MAYO on the table for the "main course" ?
I bet after dinner you both "enjoy" each othe('s dicks) ?
am I correct ?

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
allow me to guess, the Dr. invites you to his formal "romantic" dinners ?
am I correct ?
I bet after dinner you both "enjoy" each othe('s dicks) ?
am I correct ?

Here's the thing: You are a troll, obviously have been banned before AND you keep on bringing up paedophilia references...pretty sure you are much, much more than your average douche-bag. Congratulations!

So I'm going to let you have the last word, douche-bag, because you are not worth my time:

Go ahead, post your worst, you pedo. We are all reading.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 03:07:04 PM
Here's the thing: You are a troll, obviously have been banned before AND you keep on bringing up paedophilia references...pretty sure you are much, much more than your average douche-bag. Congratulations!

So I'm going to let you have the last word, douche-bag, because you are not worth my time:

Go ahead, post your worst pedo. We are all reading.
NOW, I am quite confused, I NEVER mentioned children ?
are YOU one of those "pedos" ?
I originally thought you were an average run of the mill PERVERT
a confused and sick type of PERVERT
NOT a needs to be put to be XXXXXXX type of pedo
are you really one of "those" ?
did I misjudge you ?
I had thought you just enjoyed DICKS ALL KINDS OF DICKS...oh well
carry on..
ewww

Ciardelo,
just received your answers for my initial questions
they are quite disturbing
I shall have  a colleague of mine review (before sharing with the authorities)
you DO need help

Jackstar

Quote from: jigsaw on February 17, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

ewww

Another ten bucks. I'm having a great year. I will finally be able to afford another yak.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 17, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
   I'm not too sure what happened, but the ethic MV was suggesting here seems to have had an inverse effect over time. I was nowhere near BellGab back then, it looks like MV was trying to foster civility.

i was, but i was a lot more naive about things at that time.  i've since come to understand that the attempt to "foster" or enforce civility just results in the opposite and ultimately causes the forum to implode on its self.  also, and perhaps most importantly, i just don't have the time these days to give much of a shit about how nice people are or aren't to one another.  it probably took me about five years from the start of the forum to really get a handle on how to (not) run things.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on February 17, 2017, 03:50:28 PM
i was, but i was a lot more naive about things at that time.  i've since come to understand that the attempt to "foster" or enforce civility just results in the opposite and ultimately causes the forum to implode on its self.  also, and perhaps most importantly, i just don't have the time these days to give much of a shit about how nice people are or aren't to one another.  it probably took me about five years from the start of the forum to really get a handle on how to (not) run things.

Reported.

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on February 17, 2017, 03:50:28 PM
the attempt to "foster" or enforce civility just results in the opposite

What rough beast, its hour come 'round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 17, 2017, 03:55:00 PM

What rough beast, its hour come 'round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me:
You shall listen to all sides, and filter them from yourself.

pate

Quote from: Treading Water on May 09, 2011, 04:39:57 AM
Aw, Fuck.  I thought this was a nice, mellow place where I could learn to repress my urge to yell and scream obscenities to all I find objectionable.           Oh, well.................. ::)

mmmmmmm;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

0)