• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on October 11, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
he just sort of faded away eventually, never to be heard from again.  a lot of people have come and gone over the years.

Anyone remember Reboot:

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1265918]

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
you're not the most despised cunt on BG

I accept your fealty.

Metron2267

That man is the only reason you're not the most despised cunt on BG, so show the big guy some respect.

Don't shortsell yourself Shreddi, you and Pud are at the very top of the most despised cull.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 12, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Don't shortsell yourself Shreddi, you and Pud are at the very top of the most despised cull.

On the contrary, you gibbering waste of skin, I'm deeply loved, even lusted after. Your pathetic animus is just envy of my sexual charisma.

Metron2267

I'm OK with you recovering your shrinking self-esteem Shreddi (albeit not with me as the fulcrum of fecundity), but please, no extraneous fluid splatters as you pleasure yourself, mmm'k?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 12, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
I'm OK with you recovering your shrinking self-esteem Shreddi (albeit not with me as the fulcrum of fecundity), but please, no extraneous fluid splatters as you pleasure yourself, mmm'k?

You sound like a less manly version of Dr Smith from Lost in Space.

Jackstar

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
You sound like a less manly version of Dr Smith from Lost in Space.
And you appear to be a "kept" memory of Lord Mudd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGgHEKko3E

Dr. MD MD

That man is the only reason you're not the most despised cunt on BG, so show the big guy some respect.

Get tired of brown-nosing over at Ellgab?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

That's what he's doing over there by virtue-signalling over here. It's textbook.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

This attitude might carry more weight if you'd left voluntarily instead of being banned for being an anti-social twat. Not only were you banned, but you were such a beta-male you had to invent aliases to go back, which also got banned. You've probably been hitting 'refresh ' on this thing ever since, you miserable pustule.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
This attitude might carry more weight if you'd left voluntarily instead of being banned for being an anti-social twat. Not only were you banned, but you were such a beta-male you had to invent aliases to go back, which also got banned. You've probably been hitting 'refresh ' on this thing ever since, you miserable pustule.

I had my fun with those stupid twats. Then I got bored. I’d say that’s pretty typical alpha behavior.  :P

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

In his defense, Bellgab was not back up at the time.  Do you think that might make his invented aliases a little slack worthy?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
I had my fun with those stupid twats. Then I got bored. I’d say that’s pretty typical alpha behavior.  :P

I'm glad you kept trying to come back.  I kept telling Bart, I only have one or two friends left at the DMDN Fansite.

SredniVashtar

There are many words beginning with 'A' suitable for you, but 'Alpha' isn't one of them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
I'm glad you kept trying to come back.  I kept telling Bart, I only have one or two friends left at the DMDN Fansite.

I only did it for you and Starr, brig.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
There are many words beginning with 'A' suitable for you, but 'Alpha' isn't one of them.

Triggered.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

In his defense, Bellgab was not back up at the time.  Do you think that might make his invented aliases a little slack worthy?

Doesn't he have anything better to do than hang around a website that doesn't want him?

Sorry, silly question... :-[

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
Triggered.

No, that begins with a 'T'. The fabled American education system is humming along like a well-oiled machine, I see.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
Doesn't he have anything better to do than hang around a website that doesn't want him?

Sorry, silly question... :-[

I must confess, at a certain point, even I myself only stayed in order to be irritating.   :-[

Does that make me a bad person?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
I must confess, at a certain point, even I myself only stayed in order to be irritating.   :-[

Does that make me a bad person?

You certainly achieved your objective. You got under Bart's skin like chiggers.

SredniVashtar

Dear Libby,

Judging from the ads I keep getting for breast enlargements and Polish whores, you have overcome your AdSense objections. Whence came this change of heart?

Metron2267

...and had a smoke afterward...lol...

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

QuoteSorry, silly question... :-[

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
You certainly achieved your objective. You got under Bart's skin like chiggers.

Thank You!   ;D :-*

Yes, I was informed about how he has childishly defaced my posts announcing that Bellgab was back online.   ;D