• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's new style sucks

Started by Frys Girl, June 12, 2009, 04:35:11 AM

Quote from: PW on June 24, 2009, 11:51:07 AM

When I click on that link this is what appears.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Basically, Loui is apparently out for a bit until the "feng shui" of the forum has returned to balance. I'm sure he'll come back soon. He's an oldschool member and an awesome contributor.

11angeleyes11

The problem is you have to pull Tommy off to gain access to George.  I am not so sure the look was for Tommy.  Tommy had a new look, too, he was sporting sometype of facial growth and had let his hair grow.  Honestly, I thought he looked quite demonic, which may be a turn-on for George.   

Sophie

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 22, 2009, 09:13:19 PM
DUDE! What should I call it? His look sucks? We already know this. Even in an attempt to improve, he fails. And somehow I bet he went to some "swanky joint" to get a 500 dollar haircut thinking "the babes at the conference will want to bang me!"

Perhaps, George's bearing shows a concerted effort to improve, but continues to stupify. 

Kind of the way you can dress shit in silk, if you were so inclined,  but  it's still shit. 

The sad thing to me is, some of the babes at the conference probably did want to bang him!   

xpmark12

You know that congregation down south that handles poisonous serpents to prove their faith?I read where some members have quit after the preacher told them to listen to George Snoory.They said it was "just too risky"for their mental health.

MABUSE

Quote from: Sophie on June 24, 2009, 08:33:48 PM
Perhaps, George's bearing shows a concerted effort to improve, but continues to stupify. 

Kind of the way you can dress shit in silk, if you were so inclined,  but  it's still shit. 

The sad thing to me is, some of the babes at the conference probably did want to bang him!

Yes....
I've heard that the hormone shots have that effect for a day or two after the injections...

**M**

xpmark12

:-[In the downtown area of my city is a run down brick building with a neon sign on the roof that says "George Snoory School of Radio Broadcasting and Dominatrix Training".It's probably a coincidence, but then...