• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2017, 10:07:30 PM
Why is this moron now filming videos while sitting on the shitter?

https://youtu.be/86Vq2NxKSLI

So...this cat is named “Tiny One”. After this cat gets sat on, will the next cat be named “Tiny Two” and then later “Tiny Three”?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on October 10, 2017, 05:05:27 PM
So...this cat is named “Tiny One”. After this cat gets sat on, will the next cat be named “Tiny Two” and then later “Tiny Three”?

Ask Brig. She is still trying to build the case for 3 mugs for $16.99

Fyodor Gutman

Kathy -- get thee to a OB-GYN.

There is no Senda-owned literature "on the shelf" that will help with this malady.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 10, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

There is no Senda-owned literature "on the shelf" that will help with this malady.

Jesus Sir, I’m trying to eat.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2017, 05:09:28 PM
Ask Brig. She is still trying to build the case for 3 mugs for $16.99

I cancelled my order when I learned it was false advertising.

The new season has far exceeded expectations! 

The Circle of Trust has been forged anew, Troll War II has been launched, we've had a death wish and some insight into ChamberPot Baby Back Ribs [you have to douse them with extra Sweet Baby Ray's].  Now in the last 24 hours we've had a video filmed from a toilet, a triple festering butt boil, the possibility of a purloined Cat and the revelation that this type of conversation actually took place:
"Oh you can stay at my place for awhile but you are going to have to put on some underwear"

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2017, 04:43:51 PM
As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes the large granny cotton undergarment (I assume she was only gifted ONE pair) and her FAT ASS and her "questionable" COOTER
FIFY

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 10, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

thinking back to a Seinfeld show...
might there be an ASSMAN MD in Pittsburg ?

From that guy's own description -- or did I mean to say deception -- on his own YouTube channel:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<But seriously, I have experience on and off stage, was trained in dramatic arts at one time ( The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University )  and quit when another child actor got a part on Broadway that I was up for. I still cringe every time I see the guy on tv.
I've worked as an extra on tv shows, played Oscar Madison in The Odd Couple & Snoopy in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown>>END QUOTE

The Internet Movie Database currently has no entries for any "Anthony Senda," "George Senda" or any "Senda" ever having done any work for any studios or networks. And that database is fairly accurate and comprehensive, but apparently has "negated" this once-Broadway-class actor.

In addition, I think I recall Howard University in Washington, D.C., is an elite black college? Is that the one he is referring to? If so, does that mean he "integrated" as some white student or performer years ago? Don't you think that would have garnished some press at the time? Maybe Falkie was black at the time, but now has changed his "true story" as he so often does.

What in the world? On both citations above.     

Quote from: username on October 10, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

Jesus Sir, I’m trying to eat.
may I recommend, from past experiences, it is NEVER a good idea to read the Falkie2013 thread while eating or drinking...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 10, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

In addition, I think I recall Howard University in Washington, D.C., is an elite black college? Is that the one he is referring to? If so, does that mean he "integrated" as some white student or performer years ago? Don't you think that would have garnished some press at the time? Maybe Falkie was black at the time, but now has changed his "true story" as he so often does.

George was born a poor black child...

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 10, 2017, 05:46:44 PM
George was born a poor black child...

That must have been "the former George." Being involved at an elite blacks-only college, but later in life accusing a black man of committing strong-armed robberies at the Wal-Mart, then "finding" a Newport Menthol cigarette after a supposed home intrusion and iPad theft.

Looks like his supposed time at Howard University wasn't wasted!

Per: "NFL HOF & LSU GREAT Y. A. TITTLE DEAD AT 90. PLEASE DONATE TO GFM RELIEF." Of course, more stolen news stories! Of course, the guy saw Y.A. Tttle in person! Of course he claims some affiliation to a famous person once they die! Of course, he was "there" as with so many celebrities.

Of course he is using the registered trademark name "Aliencon" to try and get money for himself! Of course he was busted previously for using its name and logo to attempt to profit for himself! Of course, he'll "donate" money to some relief fund by using another's trademark name to lure suckers into it. Of course, he never learns his lesson!

Of course, "donations" to this fund will support a "live stream" of the event -- of which the organizers and rights holders may consider piracy and disallow. Too late! You suckers lost your money to that "fund." One I believe is not associated with the "A&E" network, but feels it can do what it pleases with other's intellectual property.

It appears "A&E" contracted with a company named "Mischief Management" to organize, stage and perhaps broadcast the event. Not one George Senda. So consider what you are being promised: A "live stream" of a private event in which such who seek money for that "broadcast" apparently ARE NOT associated with the rights holders in any way.

Yes, he was apparently a fixture at Howard University, or so he claims, but I think I recall that is an elite, upper-middle class to upper class blacks-only institution of higher learning and dramatic-performance arts. But Falkie broke the color barrier in his time, apparently, and despite his now-racist rants he must have been "Pretty Fly For A White Guy," as they 'say" on the streets.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 10, 2017, 06:32:01 PM
Of course he is using the registered trademark name "Aliencon" to try and get money for himself! Of course he was busted previously for using its name and logo to attempt to profit for himself! Of course, he'll "donate" money to some relief fund by using another's trademark name to lure suckers into it. Of course, he never learns his lesson!

Of course, "donations" to this fund will support a "live stream" of the event -- of which the organizers and rights holders may consider piracy and disallow. Too late! You suckers lost your money to that "fund." One I believe is not associated with the "A&E" network, but feels it can do what it pleases with other's intellectual property.

It appears "A&E" contracted with a company named "Mischief Management" to organize, stage and perhaps broadcast the event. Not one George Senda. So consider what you are being promised: A "live stream" of a private event in which such who seek money for that "broadcast" apparently ARE NOT associated with the rights holders in any way.
what will happen to George's latest scam/con when it comes to the "attention" of the gofundme Standards Department that George is ACTIVELY SOLICITING "DONATIONS" for something that will NEVER BE ALLOWED BY ALIENCON ?

LIVE STREAMING...NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE !

gofundme has a reputation to maintain...
UNLIKE GEORGE !

we shall see...
LOL

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on October 10, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Correct. This graphic best exemplifies types of boils (pilonidal cyst, etc) that can occur in that part of the human body. Easily spread if not wearing protective equipment for hands and eye. Doctor's care is highly recommended to restrict return or spread of infection.

Thanks. It seems that Kathy may fall into all of the categories that would indicate a higher chance of pilondial cysts...

"Risk factors for pilonidal cysts include being male, sedentary, having thick body hair, family history, and being overweight."

***Though I do not know about "family history."  ;)

Who

Quote from: WOTR on October 10, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
Thanks. It seems that Kathy may fall into all of the categories that would indicate a higher chance of pilondial cysts...

"Risk factors for pilonidal cysts include being male, sedentary, having thick body hair, family history, and being overweight."

***Though I do not know about "family history."  ;)

She could also have a bed sore (pressure sore, decubitus sore, or decubitus ulcer). They occur in people (mostly elderly) who are bedridden or in wheelchairs. Kathy is heavy and sedentary. If they're not treated they can progress to tissue damage and bone infection. They can require surgery. If not treated they can lead to sepsis and death.

Disclaimer: I'm not a real doctor, I just play one on Bellgab.

Quote from: Who on October 10, 2017, 07:19:40 PM
She could also have a bed sore (pressure sore, decubitus sore, or decubitus ulcer). They can occur in people (mostly elderly) who are bedridden or in wheelchairs. Kathy is heavy and sedentary. If they're not treated they can progress to tissue damage and bone infection. They can require surgery. If not treated they can lead to sepsis and death.

Or treated by Senda's grubby paws.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 10, 2017, 07:22:51 PM
Or treated by Senda's grubby paws.
you forgot George's very own Swiss Army Snaggletooth...
used to "scrape" slow Kathy's TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAT FOOD CAN...

WARNING...DO NOT READ WHILE EATING
now, I am left thinking perhaps slow Kathy's bleeding cooter problem might be traced back to a slip of his Swiss Army Snaggletooth during some...well, you know...I am unable to type "it"...

Quote from: Who on October 10, 2017, 07:19:40 PM
She could also have a bed sore (pressure sore, decubitus sore, or decubitus ulcer). They occur in people (mostly elderly) who are bedridden or in wheelchairs. Kathy is heavy and sedentary. If they're not treated they can progress to tissue damage and bone infection. They can require surgery. If not treated they can lead to sepsis and death.

Disclaimer: I'm not a real doctor, I just play one on Bellgab.

And I do feel bad for that Kathy woman, from what I see of her photos. The reason she resembles the former heavyweight contender "Randall 'Tex' Cobb" is because it's obvious she has been hit a lot -- like him. Who hits her? If a man wants a fight, I suggest he fights against real men who fight back. Fight back  very well.

She looks like she has been hit too much. It's up to her to decide whether to take it. She is not a nice-looking woman, and maybe she feels being abused is something she felt is just. No one can help her but herself.

Fyodor Gutman

Senda is a horrible partner, posting about this publicly.

Anyone with an anal wart ought to have a little privacy at a time like this.

Sweet Baby Ray's
The Original Barbecue Sauce variety of this brand lists these ingredients: high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, tomato paste, modified food starch, salt, pineapple juice concentrate, natural smoke flavor, spices, caramel, sodium benzoate as a preservative, molasses, corn syrup, garlic, sugar, tamarind, natural flavor.

???

WOTR

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 10, 2017, 07:34:51 PM
And I do feel bad for that Kathy woman, from what I see of her photos.

First off, she bruises easily and always sleeps on a pillow full of rocks.  It is nobody's fault but her own for not choosing a softer pillow (or a boyfriend with a softer fist, as the case may be...)

That said, I do think she is probably in the bottom 5% when it comes to intelligence.  She likely has few friends and considers George to be somebody who has been there for her for a few decades and being hit occasionally is just the price she is willing to pay to keep her life "as is."

It is hard to feel too sorry for somebody who back stabs her one friend to make videos for Georges amusement.  I'm sure you have been around long enough to watch "Kathy's corner" where she makes fun of Patty and gives everybody more information than they could ever want.

Not saying that "she deserves" being hit- only that she does not seem bright, like a nice person, or a good friend and that she makes a choice to sleep on lumpy pillows...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 05:33:27 PM
may I recommend, from past experiences, it is NEVER a good idea to read the Falkie2013 thread while eating or drinking...

I learned the hard way captain.

WOTR

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 05:33:27 PM
Strange... I find that a half bottle of scotch is necessary in order to appreciate the thread...

Fyodor Gutman

I like to eat pickled onions while reading the Senda thread. With the stankiest French cheese you can think of.

Seems appropriate for the thread.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 10, 2017, 08:11:11 PM
I like to eat pickled onions while reading the Senda thread. With the stankiest French cheese you can think of.

Seems appropriate for the thread.
your post reminded me of "The Clam that ATE Cincinnati"...

I cannot imagine why

Quote from: username on October 10, 2017, 08:05:11 PM
I learned the hard way captain.
I did also...
(three keyboards later...I learned)

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 10, 2017, 07:42:36 PM
Senda is a horrible partner, posting about this publicly.

Anyone with an anal wart ought to have a little privacy at a time like this.
not to mention...
slow Kathy's bleeding cooter
Ratty Patty's kind suggestion slow Kathy wear "gifted" granny big cotton underwear

however, slow Kathy did "strike back" once...
when she told the story of discovering George and Mr. Ratty Patty doing the "dirty deed"