• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I suppose I should be gracious and accept the 4th of July...

Started by Yorkshire pud, July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Sounds like I've touched a sensitive (some might say 'sore') spot.
Hard to believe this happens in our U.S.A.  Ordinarily we are very harsh on those who hurt children.  I'm sure herpes is painful, not to mention sexually limiting and marriage/child-bearing affecting.  In order to have a child later, the sufferer would have to have unprotected sex, thus passing the virus on to his wife and do you think, the baby?

If the parents are orthodox and remain true to their synagogue or whatever, what is the traditional follow-up on this as far as "clean" and "unclean" and stuff like that?  The reason I ask is, do you think rabbis knowingly do this so the young boy will have to make more trips to the rabbi for exams or cleansing rituals?  As in some sort of covert pedophilia type thing?  If not, then how does herpes affect a Jewish marriage, in terms of unclean marrying clean and stuff?

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 02:58:42 PM
If not, then how does herpes affect a Jewish marriage, in terms of unclean marrying clean and stuff?
Unit 14

Well first they begin with a clitoridectomy on hateful Aunty Maxine...and then... ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Yeah.
But without putting you to any trouble (that's an oxymoron), do you know the religious law on how the child's disease affects him religiously?
Unit 14

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
I know why I eschew CNN...

They don't allow you the choice in that mental facility of yours. You'll only be sticking the remote up your arse again.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
You'll only be sticking the remote up your arse again.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency. (Indistinguishable from knighthood.)

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
I see the fabled American education system is proudly flying the flag. Envy of the world!

Happy 4th, morons. With any luck, some of you cretins will choke on all that food you'll be shoving through your hideous, mongoloid faces.

Jealous fag

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 12:57:21 PM
I hear that said with an Irish accent. Brings back my days as an altar boy.

Oooooooooh.   So it's not jealousy, is it fag?  You are a salivating fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2018, 03:33:37 PM
Oooooooooh.   So it's not jealousy, is it fag?  You are a salivating fag.

Ummm...patriotism? From the FBI?! What gives? Is this an op? ???

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Ummm...patriotism? From the FBI?! What gives? Is this an op? ???

Shhhhh.  Dickdr.  It's a cointelpro and disinfo all wrapped up in one cuntspiracy.  Just for you.  faggot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

Shhhhh.  Dickdr.  It's a cointelpro and disinfo all wrapped up in one cuntspiracy.  Just for you.  faggot

Thanks for clearing it all up. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
They don't allow you the choice in that mental facility of yours. You'll only be sticking the remote up your arse again.

Hows the fracking going on your oily head?

Are they through the hardpan and into the ghee yet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 04, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
Shittole shirts for everyone!

[attachment=1,msg1264265]

Everyone...in the whole world! ;)

I guess someone is having their little fun with us; but anyway...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 04, 2018, 04:58:04 PM
I guess someone is having their little fun with us; but anyway...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Thanks! You, too.  I like your avatar name!
Unit 14

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
Thanks! You, too.  I like your avatar name!
Unit 14

Yes, I've thought about changing my handle since I discovered someone else has a very similar one. I'll probably leave it as it is, unless they complain as they are a more senior member. What do you think of "Quarter Pounder 'n Geeeeez"...no good?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 04, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Yes, I've thought about changing my handle since I discovered someone else has a very similar one. I'll probably leave it as it is, unless they complain since they are a more senior member. What do you think of "Quarter Pounder 'n Geeeeez"...no good?

I don't think anyone's done Geez Noory yet. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on July 04, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Yes, I've thought about changing my handle since I discovered someone else has a very similar one. I'll probably leave it as it is, unless they complain since they are a more senior member. What do you think of "Quarter Pounder 'n Geeeeez"...no good?
A tad long!  We'd all be drooling! It's interesting you have a dopple ganger or something!  I'll have to read their posts.  Sure could be someone faking you, too, lying in wait for just the right moment (a Scorpio thing).  I had to watch out for that last night when I nominated you.  I tried to be so careful, then ended up making other mistake...
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
A tad long!  We'd all be drooling! It's interesting you have a dopple ganger or something!  I'll have to read their posts.  Sure could be someone faking you, too, lying in wait for just the right moment (a Scorpio thing).  I had to watch out for that last night when I nominated you.  I tried to be so careful, then ended up making other mistake...
Unit 14

Was Eagle a scorpio? ???

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Unit 14

I've been nominated, eh? Guess I'm behind in my bellgab reading. He or she isn't faking being me, as they were here first. It is an obvious choice of name for all the discerning C2C lovers so it was bound to happen. Too long...where have I heard that before?