• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey ddd, what do you know about driving in traffic you little no-load pile of shit, you don't drive.

Gunner65

Dietrich can barely talk for fuck sake!  Slurring his speech, stumbling on words and phrases.  Mispronouncing words...

Pelayo

I doubt the ignorant bastard ddd even knows the true definition of the word chattel. Lots of semi=educated people bandy the word about without the slightest idea what it means.

Pelayo

You know who has a worse winning record ddd? You. you pathetic little crybaby snowflake. You so much admitted in your last transmission that all your life you were a loser and losing your facebook account was nothing new to you.

Gunner65

Dietrich is not providing a "contextualization" of the history of modern warfare. He has obviously not studied the history of Greco/Roman warfare! 

His "context" is little more than a misleading statement with no factual basis.  As I have said before, Dietrich is no historian, he is a racist propagandist.

Gunner65

It doesn't take much talent to compile a stack of news and opinion articles and take some notes - then paraphrase while reading them during a broadcast. 

Pelayo

" S Wah ha ha. I got kicked offt the internet because I was a racist terrorist"!  Sorry ddd you got booted because of your hatred!

Pelayo

Hahahaha, ddd claims the double standard of the Trump administration. Sorry ddd, the gay double standard of the racist obama days are over.

Pelayo

People quake at the sight of your face because you are so ugly ddd. No amount of cosmetic surgery will change that

Pelayo

No ddd, it is not white supremacy that your detractors harass you. It is your patented false history you expound. Your speech is racist and false and therefore it legitimately should be curtailed.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich left whatever dignity he ever had at MCRD San Diego in Jan 1988!   Where did you lose your dignity Dietrich?  The sand-pit?  The obstacle course? "Swim Qual" or The "bridge over troubled waters"?

Or maybe in a puddle of sweat (or puke) on a squad-bay deck?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 15, 2019, 08:57:27 PM
Douglas Dietrich left whatever dignity he ever had at MCRD San Diego in Jan 1988!
I doubt if ddd ever matured enough to display what people would refer to as dignity.

Gunner65

Dietrich is insane.  He craves what will eventually be his downfall.  Probably his addictive personality.  But if fame and notoriety are his goal, he is a dumb-ass.  Because along with any increasing number of listeners or "cult followers", will also come the researchers, veterans, historians and a host of You Tubers and bloggers who will chew him to pieces.

Pelayo

Oh great, ddd is doing the farm report . I have heard more interesting farm reports when I was in the heartland of farm country.

Gunner65

Dietrich is in damage control.  His cultist "monkeys" are busy privatizing their "timelines" and consoling their drunken, worthless leader.  Dietrich has up-graded his porcelain "tea pot" for an insulated plastic container - Instead of "clink, clink"  we now hear "thump, thump"   ;D

Drunken, excruciatingly repeated mimicry (impersonations).

Gunner65

Dietrich is playing a "shell game" here.  Were he actually observing reality he would be focusing on the possibility of an actual war - and documenting how it would begin.  But Dietrich is looking to China and US foreign trade policy.   - And concluding that Russia is the problem!

His marathon monologues reflect his lack of academic or professional training and experience - Which he compensates for by reciting others material without citation - and when he does it is followed by a lie saying the person talked to him, or he was "consulted" or received a communique.  What a fucking phoney.

Gunner65

Viruses again.  I guess Dietrich should know - Since his mother obtained the semen of Adolf Hitler in 1936 (at age 13) and preserved it for 30 years!   And she spent the duration of WW2 at a Japanese Camp Unit 731!

I am sure Peter Moon will include that little gem in a future book!  A WORK OF FICTION ! (but non-fiction if you perceive it to be)   :o ???

I wonder if Moon will revise his disclaimer!!!

Gunner65

Oh here we go with Brazil - and more bullshit.  More Lamentation!  ??  MORE LAMENTATION PLEASE!  we want to hear you sob Dietrich.

Dietrich takes a break - Pavel says lots of people on the line (37) plays his usual 10 minutes of the girl "FUCK YOU VERY MUCH"  OOOh   OH YESS!  Annie Defranco again Pavel?

What is this obsession with her?

Gunner65

Pavel secretly plays his music during the break.....turns the volume down.....listens for Dietrich to return - like a child expecting to be caught!

Dietrich: "WTF was that"?   LOL!  It is called "LETTER TO A JOHN" DIETRICH YOU FUCKING ADDICT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYyJuGr30Wg

ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SHIT UP!

I don't think there will be a war with Iran since any attack on them will result in missiles, possibly with nuclear warheads raining down on Israel their worst enemy as well as Saudi Arabia and the other oil producing states around it. Hopefully cooler heads in Washington D.C. will advise Trump of the consequences to our "allies" if this war took place and he would reconsider.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on May 15, 2019, 10:29:56 PM
I don't think there will be a war with Iran since any attack on them will result in missiles, possibly with nuclear warheads raining down on Israel their worst enemy as well as Saudi Arabia and the other oil producing states around it. Hopefully cooler heads in Washington D.C. will advise Trump of the consequences to our "allies" if this war took place and he would reconsider.
i don't think Trump wants a war. And if what Dietrich claims is true, the United States CANNOT declare war because the Japanese said so!

Gunner65

Here we go with what Dietrich is really about...saving the world - by killing all the white  people.

Gunner65

Gunner65

"I am the biological son of Adolf Hitler and all the rest are just fucking you up the ass" - Douglas Dietrich

"Run them down and force your penis down their throat" - Douglas Dietrich