• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 06:28:34 PM
The hens are fine.  One actually turned out to be a rooster...so I was in a bit of a dilemma on what to do with it.  No one wants a rooster raping their hens etc.

Pelayo

Mine are nesting right now in the neighbor's cactus bush which is very defensible from hawks and roadrunners so I haven't seen any of the females for a while. I see the one alpha male walking around from time to time as a sentry for the covey. I hope I'll get to see the chicks when they hatch before they get too big.

Gunner65

Dietrich keeps idolizing John Warrington for saving "photos" - when not a single photo . cosplay or otherwise - is actually of Dietrich himself!

Gunner65

"BUTTGIG" which really exposes a lot about myself" - Douglas Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 06:43:51 PM
SHWAB. Matthew....

Damn.  That could have been interesting.   Foiled again!

Pelayo

"When I hear the name Peter, I think of pricks" -ddd

Gunner65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

Dietrich says is Arabic ?...."Buttigieg was born in South Bend, Indiana, the only child of Jennifer Anne (née Montgomery) and Joseph Buttigieg.[12] His father, who was from Hamrun, Malta, studied to be a Jesuit priest before emigrating to the United States and embarking on a secular career as a professor of literature at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend.[13][14] The surname Buttigieg is of Maltese origin. [15] His mother was a professor at Notre Dame for 29 years."[16]

Pelayo

100 taiwanese gay guys? Sounds like taiwan needs a Vulcan intervention.                   

The Mrs. well....   Wants to walk at night and its a beautiful evening here.  So I'm out.

Good to see you guys again.

Gunner65

It was a beautiful day.  Thanks for stopping by WAN.

Pelayo

Oye pendejo ddd, la dona Garcia me parece una puta tonta.

Gunner65

Is it me or does the National Mall concert dome look like a sharks mouth? 

Gunner65

Dietrich says whites are being killed by bad weather, not illegal aliens.

Pelayo

The next hurricane should be named douglas after you ddd. A whole lot of hot air.

Pelayo

ddd is showing his true trashy self by shooting his filthy mouth off.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 26, 2019, 07:25:29 PM
ddd is showing his true trashy self by shooting his filthy mouth off.
All to eventually shit on Memorial Day as being created by "father fuckers"  (patriots) and all whites who should die. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 07:30:43 PM
All to eventually shit on Memorial Day as being created by "father fuckers"  (patriots) and all whites who should die.
I'm not sure if he's even mentioned the fact that it is Memorial Day weekend. He probably doesn't even notice that it's a holiday since for his freeloading ass, EVERY day is a holiday. BTW, Patriot does not mean "father fucker" in Latin, but dietrich does mean "penis biter offer."

Gunner65

It's all the same used-up leftist talking points mixed with his own bullshit.  He is building up to a rant but he is not emotional enough yet.

He needs to snort a line or two or suck on a crack pipe before he lets rip on an American holiday that recognizes the sacrifices of men and women who served in the military.  Dietrich never graduated boot camp - and everyone knows it.   He has been downgrading his military service claims and bullshit stories because he has been exposed as a liar.

Pelayo

There goes ddd using the N-word again. Hey ddd, why don't you throw in a beaner or wetback when you are talking about Latin Americans?

Gunner65

"The filthy whites from cesspits like Europe and America"- Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey ddd, it is an historical fact that diseases like smallpox were introduced to Europe by asian invaders. Invaders like you who came to America from asia to steal the land from the native Americans.

Gunner65

Disease emergence  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox

Statue of Sopona, the Yoruba god thought to cause the disease

The earliest credible clinical evidence of smallpox is found in the smallpox-like disease in medical writings from ancient India (as early as 1500 BCE),[56][57] Egyptian mummy of Ramses V who died more than 3000 years ago (1145 BCE)[58] and China (1122 BCE).[59] It has been speculated that Egyptian traders brought smallpox to India during the 1st millennium BCE, where it remained as an endemic human disease for at least 2000 years. Smallpox was probably introduced into China during the 1st century CE from the southwest, and in the 6th century was carried from China to Japan.[27] In Japan, the epidemic of 735â€"737 is believed to have killed as much as one-third of the population.[14][60] At least seven religious deities have been specifically dedicated to smallpox, such as the god Sopona in the Yoruba religion. In India, the Hindu goddess of smallpox, Sitala Mata, was worshiped in temples throughout the country.[61]

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 08:00:19 PM
Disease emergence

Statue of Sopona, the Yoruba god thought to cause the disease

The earliest credible clinical evidence of smallpox is found in the smallpox-like disease in medical writings from ancient India (as early as 1500 BCE),[56][57] Egyptian mummy of Ramses V who died more than 3000 years ago (1145 BCE)[58] and China (1122 BCE).[59] It has been speculated that Egyptian traders brought smallpox to India during the 1st millennium BCE, where it remained as an endemic human disease for at least 2000 years. Smallpox was probably introduced into China during the 1st century CE from the southwest, and in the 6th century was carried from China to Japan.[27] In Japan, the epidemic of 735â€"737 is believed to have killed as much as one-third of the population.[14][60] At least seven religious deities have been specifically dedicated to smallpox, such as the god Sopona in the Yoruba religion. In India, the Hindu goddess of smallpox, Sitala Mata, was worshiped in temples throughout the country.[61]
As evidence to support the fact that smallpox was not a European disease, no Roman chronicle of the western European colonial era ever mentions the disease, which they would certainly have if it had indeed been present.

Gunner65

The containment of Small Pox from Asia into Europe may have been due to the Islamic invasions of SW Asia 650-950 CE. Interesting fact that Alexander would have faced it also in 326 BC . yet Dietrich makes no mention of it,  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great

Dietrich is not a historian.  Far from it. 

Note:  Hindu still worship malformed and deformed humans and animals as gods.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 26, 2019, 08:11:10 PM
The containment of Small Pox from Asia into Europe may have been due to the Islamic invasions of SW Asia 650-950 CE. Interesting fact that Alexander would have faced it also in 326 BC . yet Dietrich makes no mention of it,  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great
That most certainly was the case and with the fall of Constantinople in 1453 it greatly accelerated the spread of the disease. Incidentally the fall of Constantinople was the impetus for Christopher Columbus to journey west which inadvertently spread the disease to America. More indigenous people died from smallpox than any other reason and the blame can be laid squarely at the feet of muslim invaders.