• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Let see you go out in the fields and pick the crops ddd. You're so lazy you have meals on wheels bring your worthless ass his food.

Pelayo

Foot in mouth disease is what you suffer from ddd. It refers to a jackass who speaks ad nauseum about stuff he knows nothing about.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, the dirty little jappy jap jap nips lost WW2.

Pelayo

Ejectski, ejectski, ejectski. Do svidaniya comrades.

Dietrich should keep the chat room open. That way he will know if anyone is even listening to his shit show. He knows at least two people on BellGab listens to some of it. With numbers like this his handlers should pull the plug already since their agenda will never be fulfilled as long as Dietrich remains on air.

Quote from: Pelayo on May 05, 2019, 07:17:16 PM
Sorry ddd, the dirty little jappy jap jap nips lost WW2.
To be clear, it was the Emperor of Japan that surrendered Japan to the Americans. The Japanese military and it's populace were fanatically loyal to the emperor and would have fought to the last man, woman and child if ordered. There were however some officers in the Japanese military that opposed the Emperor's decision to surrender and were planning to kill him since the Japanese considered surrender a shame they cannot bear. This I believe explains why the Japanese went to great length to rewrite their history books after the war much to the consternation of their victims of the nations they invaded and it's population they enslaved. The Japanese denied they ever invaded any nation and that it was the Americans that were the aggressor that started the war. But despite this the Japanese of today still bear the shame of their surrender and are committing national suicide by reducing their population through low childbirth to the point where the Japanese will become extinct within a century. Japan will then only exist in the history books.

Gunner65

“BALLS-TO-THE-WALL” BY-GLARE ‘O’ PERFIDIOUS PERLUSTRATION" - Douglas Dietrich

Dietrich narrowly escapes a copyright strike from You Tube initiated by Viacom - (Likely due to "Barney" Privara airing a comedy skit by Trevor Noah during a break).  Viacom banned the live stream version of his previous show. 

Always the victim, Dietrich claims treachery, deception, and dishonest surveillance.  But the truth is sure to be absent from any explanation Dietrich presents.  Is Viacom monitoring Dietrich's shows? 

Gunner65

Dietrich will probably make little mention of the latest school shooter:  Leftist freak Devon Erickson - and his Transgender accomplice.

"The adult suspect in the shooting, 18-year-old Devon Erickson, appeared in court Wednesday with hair partially dyed pink. He hung his head throughout the hearing, and spoke to the court only once to respond, "No," to a question."

"Erickson was booked on 30 counts after his first court appearance, according to Colorado court records. Those include one count of first-degree murder after deliberation and 29 counts of attempted first-degree murder. He will be held without bond pending his next court appearance."

"Sources told Denver7 late Tuesday that the juvenile suspect is in the process of transitioning from female to male."

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/adult-suspect-in-stem-school-shooting-expected-in-court-wednesday-3-students-remain-in-hospital

https://www.infowars.com/report-stem-school-shooting-suspect-identified-as-female-to-male-transgender/

Gunner65

Privara playing games posting live stream - gives the link in private to the Dietrich cult so they can give "thumbs up" before he goes live...LOL!

And his father paid for the recent upgrade to his internet (ISP) connection: Fiber-optic line etc (to increase bandwidth etc)  Privara lives with his parents, does not have a job, works on computers for people in the side, has an arrest record for larceny and domestic assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGePZUNUO0

Gunner65

Here we go with the explaining ......about Viacom......Go for it Barney

"contractors in his apartment"  - Dietrich

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 08, 2019, 06:09:11 PM
Here we go with the explaining ......about Viacom......Go for it Barney

"contractors in his apartment"  - Dietrich 
He calls his apartment his "flat". ddd trying to sound more international than he is.

Gunner65

His land-lady probably sent some cleaners in there - after Dietrich got reported by the social worker who visited him a few weeks ago - thought he was too skinny etc.  Dietrich did no want to let her inside.

Do he has been busy hiding all the AI "life-forms" (Dolls and doll parts) he "rescued" from the Presidio - and his stash of blood and sperm - and the "vox arca" and a small collection of books written by Michael Aquino~   :)

Gunner65

Pavel is attempting to get to explaining the Copyright issue.....

STREAM OFFLINE AT 32:44.  

Pelayo

Did somebody say moon?           

Gunner65

Sunday night with heavy traffic issues? Dietrich does not even know what day it is?  (Or is this a repeat?  LOL!!!)

Gunner65

I did not hear Dietrich say "moon", I did hear him say "sabotage" and something almost inaudible as a stifled rebuke to his "slave or bitch" Privara (during which I was recording on the "new stream" when Privara went live again....very interesting 4 minutes  ;D   )  Interesting use of a word there Dietrich! 

Gunner65

Here we go with "STEM" and the latest school shooting?

Gunner65

The Russians and "STEM" are destryoing our brains by attacking our souls ----AND  climate change....... ::) ??? ???

Highlands Ranch "Stem" School shooting is because of Russia and climate change?  Wait a second- what is STEM?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science%2C_technology%2C_engineering%2C_and_mathematics

https://www.livescience.com/43296-what-is-stem-education.html

Pelayo

The world is coming to an end in 12 years!                 

Gunner65

I guess Privara never got a chance to explain the Viacom issue - but Dietrich is not happy - I will review that 4 minutes and id the word he almost used...lol

Pelayo

Citizens of those "puppet states":             

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, you are not part of the silicon valley elite. You are a nothing.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, watch this:                           
https://youtu.be/r2NZ4mdguKA

Gunner65

Transcription of Dietrich to Pavel Privara while going live the second time:

Dietrich:  "...explain to them about losing the encoder, muh little".....

What is "My little" ?   "Muh little" what?

Pelayo

I get it now, ddd is living in his own little fiction novel where he is the heroic protagonist that saves the world from all what he perceives as evil.

Gunner65

“BALLS-TO-THE-WALL” BY-GLARE ‘O’ PERFIDIOUS PERLUSTRATION" - Douglas Dietrich

Quote from: Pelayo on May 08, 2019, 06:11:15 PM
He calls his apartment his "flat". ddd trying to sound more international than he is.
Dietrich should call his roach and garbage infested apartment a "flop" instead. That was a slang used during the early twentieth century in America.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 08, 2019, 07:20:04 PM
I get it now, ddd is living in his own little fiction novel where he is the heroic protagonist that saves the world from all what he perceives as evil.
And Privara is his "little bitch"  I am sure he meant to say.  As if he "owns" Privara but has no choice but to deal with him as a bumbling producer with a criminal record!

Gunner65

Let's hear Dietrich mention the two freaks - other than being "white trash pieces of shit"

No, he will mix his drug-induced shit into this