Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

This is brutally repetitious and sad.

Gunner65

She will wonder about pets and the afterworld next!  She is exhausted. Exhausting! 

Gunner65

LOL!  I bet Heather has a lot of friends who privately enable her diagnosis!  This BS is going nowhere!

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on September 18, 2019, 12:43:17 AM
She should be talking about all this to a grief counselor instead of on the Internet.

A grief counselor wouldn't listen to the same shit repeated over for a year and a half plus, without progress. It's her grift, financially and emotionally at this point. 

They would call her on some of the bullshit, and she won't have her views challenged.

Gunner65

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2019, 01:27:09 AM
A grief counselor wouldn't listen to the same shit repeated over for a year and a half plus, without progress. It's her grift, financially and emotionally at this point.
Precisely

Gunner65

Some call it a "mind fuck"- I think she is freaking nuts.  Is she hoping for an Art Bell biographer to include her?  Good luck with that.

LadyFish

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2019, 01:27:09 AM

Yeah, she moved on from being a phone sex provider to a pathetic podcaster looking for pity money.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on September 18, 2019, 01:35:22 AM
omg irony
Like a shark Jackster!  So opportunistic. Just drop some blood or flesh in the water and Jackster will appear!  Like MANO da SHARK

WOTR

Sometimes I almost wish that I could log into her site to listen (I think that her code monkeys have probably banned IP addresses that come from my VPN.)

And then I realize that I am probably fortunate. Noory is off my local radio waves, Heather is not able to be accessed on my computer. It is the universe watching out for my mental health.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 18, 2019, 01:35:22 AM
omg irony

Ha ha. I'd like to buy you a drink. I might not even piss in it first.

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on September 18, 2019, 01:32:25 AM
Yeah, she moved on from being a phone sex provider to a pathetic podcaster looking for pity money.

#PhoneSexWorker
#WorkingSugardaddyArt
#WorkingWhatsLeftOfArtsSubscribers

#NotWorkingOnLearningHowToStream
#NotWorkingOnHowToOperateHerStudio 
#NotWorkingOnTheShowGuests

#It'sBeenOverAYear&Half
#SheStillSeemsClueless
#TotalAmateur@Best

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2019, 01:40:53 AM
Sometimes I almost wish that I could log into her site to listen (I think that her code monkeys have probably banned IP addresses that come from my VPN.)

64K Stream; LISTEN HERE:
http://199.195.194.94:9600/stream?1564459918558
http://199.195.194.94:9600/live.m3u
http://199.195.194.94:9600/live.xspf

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2019, 01:40:53 AM

And then I realize that I am probably fortunate. Noory is off my local radio waves, Heather is not able to be accessed on my computer. It is the universe watching out for my mental health.
Life without a bumbling Jorch and a psychotic Heater.  Think of the countless hours you haven't wasted, although the laughs are priceless.

Gunner65

Sorry Heather...you are an insane bitch and I don't give a shit how you got that way!  You are NUTS! and you can use that broken foot shit but your BRAIN is FUCKED!  Cry cry cry...

Gunner65

Good luck Heather Wade

Go live alone. Consumed with your festering hatred, frustration and anger... and wrap yourself and your insane sadness in a light, wet blanket.

VC

Heater never identifies and says whom showed her the note??? Hmmm... there is a reason...

Heater never says what the suicide note said either. Why?

So no one can prove Heater's lying cunt hole is nothing but piss on you!

Yeah, right, BITCH, YOU LIE.

Brig, please post the audio clip about her entire AB suicide story. Thanks.

FU HW. :(

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2019, 01:47:06 AM
64K Stream; LISTEN HERE:
http://199.195.194.94:9600/stream?1564459918558
http://199.195.194.94:9600/live.m3u
http://199.195.194.94:9600/live.xspf
Ha! Nice try. But the universe continues to protect me.

Your first link comes up with "The file you requested could not be found."
Your second, "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."
And the final does not have the program on my computer to open it.

I'm still safe from her ramblings (until Brig posts the audio and curiosity gets the better of me.)  :(

*Possibly it is because the show has ended? Maybe I will try another night. Thanks for the links.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 17, 2019, 11:56:46 PM
Well if she needs an outlet and someone to talk to, perhaps her good friend from Cholo Sizzel, New Mexico will give her a call.

If only her producer had such a deep understanding of the needs of Heathers fans.

Lilith

Why would anybody have Heather do commercials suggesting that people purchase their product?  I mean, who would take Heathers advice?

Lilith

So Heather, if you're supposed to "do politics" on your show, what happened to how you're supposed to be Arts Legacy, and do the show the way Art intended?

Lilith

If I didn't know better Heather, I would have guessed that lady on the corner that told you that you're not allowed to walk on that sidewalk, thought you were a hooker.

Lilith

I don't think you need to change anything Heather.  I think people are enjoying your chronic self-pity party immensely.

Lilith

Did you ever think of hopping instead of crawling Heather?

DynamoHum

If shit went down the way it did she just completely implicated herself in it.