• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A 2017 Toast for BellGab and all you Gabbers

Started by Ciardelo, December 31, 2016, 02:01:52 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2016, 02:28:23 AM
Sure! Even your faggot. How is he, anyway?  :D
Ever the quick one Doc. ;) You beat me to it.

gnooryblows

I think bellgab members should celebrate the new year by lining up and one by one giving me a beautiful blow job.

Lt.Uhura

My New Year's Eve prediction:  Art Bell will not do a New Year's Eve Prediction show.

Happy New Year, BellGabers!

🎉🍾2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣🍾🎉

Hautex

May you wake up to this greeting and need a jackhammer to get the smile off your face......

JesusJuice

MV is dying. He told me that Bellgab will go offline if the bill hasn't been paid for 31 days. Unless he hands over the reins to someone then this is it.

Happy New Year.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 31, 2016, 05:30:41 PM
MV is dying. He told me that Bellgab will go offline if the bill hasn't been paid for 31 days. Unless he hands over the reins to someone then this is it.

Happy New Year.
Maybe it's over. Maybe it's done. Maybe it's time to move on.

That fucker doesn't owe us so much any more.

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 31, 2016, 05:30:41 PM

Happy New Year.

Art Bell strikes from beyond the grave. Again.

TigerLily

TigerLily wishes Ciardelo a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. The rest of you can go ... have a Happy New Year too

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on December 31, 2016, 05:48:57 PM
TigerLily wishes Ciardelo a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. The rest of you can go ... have a Happy New Year too
Ciardelo :beams:

albrecht

Happy New Year. As Micheal Conrad would remind us "let's be careful out there."
Here is a bizarre German tradition for the New Year, watching a comedy bit that has never been shown in the UK or USA:
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2005/12/the_mystery_of_dinner_for_one.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVd_VLO9xcc

coaster

Hey new year folks. I see old jenny mccarthy is once again drunk and disgusting and dressed like a welfare prostitute on dick clarks nye special, so all is right in the world.
To everyone here. Good folks, jerks, trolls, and sewer rats...happy new year. I hope you all see a great 2017. Try to do at least one thing different next year if it means bettering yourself. Im gonna go drown in my beer. Cheers. Love ya all whoohoo...

Have a Fappy New Year everybody....err... I mean Happy!  ;D :P

Happy New Year.

Your source, 4 tran? No disrespect but y'know, I'm going to wait for the big guy to come on here and say something first before I believe this garbage. 

Dr. MD MD

Happy new year! And a very special Trumptastic happy new year to all the lefties still around here.  :D