• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity mugshots

Started by 21st Century Man, March 19, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

Not a mugshot but damn close. I'm not sure they have mugshots in Japan anyway.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:24:51 AM
Looks like Paul Newman.  Damn he was young.

Yep.  Taken in 1946 when he was 21 after a night of carousing.

A famous mugshot from the Roaring Twenties.  Think Hollywood.

Couldn't find his mugshot from his earlier arrest but have this pic from his time in jail in '57.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 20, 2017, 06:29:08 AM
Yep.  Taken in 1946 when he was 21 after a night of carousing.

He looks like he's 15.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:30:22 AM
A famous mugshot from the Roaring Twenties.  Think Hollywood.

His career was ruined by being charged with a sensational crime he almost certainly didn't commit.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 09:56:58 AM
His career was ruined by being charged with a sensational crime he almost certainly didn't commit.

Yeah, it was terrible what they did to Fatty.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 10:02:55 AM
Yeah, it was terrible what they did to Fatty.

I just read about it again and had forgotten the extent of the prosecutorial misconduct involved in his trials and the staggeringly unfair treatment by the yellow press.

TigerLily

My boyfriend. Always with the attitude  :-*

TigerLily

I didn't know just being a transvestite was a crime. But being an ugly transvestite ...

Someone is math challenged. Must be the hat

TigerLily

Remember this unfortunate incident?

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
I didn't know just being a transvestite was a crime. But being an ugly transvestite ...

Someone is math challenged. Must be the hat

It looks like he was charged with being a "travestite" which sounds like he was being a travesty of a transvestite. That must be illegal in Minneapolis.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 10:35:01 AM
Remember this unfortunate incident?

LOL.  Who could forget?  I was stunned that he actually felt the need to engage a prostitute what with him married to Liz Hurley at the time.  Plus he could have gone into a club and had his pick if he was that desperate.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

Not a smart move, giving the finger to the police photographer.  That could have netted him some more time.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
LOL.  Who could forget?  I was stunned that he actually felt the need to engage a prostitute what with him married to Liz Hurley at the time.  Plus he could have gone into a club and had his pick if he was that desperate.

I thought the same thing at first, but have to wonder if he just gets turned on by having sex in a car with street hookers. I think Yorkie has some experience with that, so maybe he can enlighten us.

He deserved to be arrested for felony bad taste for wearing that shirt.

GravitySucks

This could have gone into the "time" thread

Quote from: TigerLily on March 20, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

Hate to break it to you, TL, but after doing some digging,  I found out what I suspected.  The first mugshot is not real.  It was made for the movie, Blow, where he played a drug smuggler.  The PD would never ever release a picture of that for public consumption.  I have the same feeling about the second one what with the sunglasses.  That wouldn't fly.