• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab Cartoons

Started by AZZERAE, February 14, 2019, 05:17:36 PM

AZZERAE

And they came like thieves in the night...

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 14, 2019, 05:17:36 PM
And they came like thieves in the night...

Congrats... very succinct vs GS Open Letter. Still looking forward to your more detailed update too, but you do have some real talent "here". The other huff and puff one is a perfect fit too. You blew its house down. Quite amusing. :D

Bwahhahaha... on the get out of jail loony-toon. ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 16, 2019, 11:27:10 AM
Congrats... very succinct vs GS Open Letter. Still looking forward to your more detailed update too, but you do have some real talent "here". The other huff and puff one is a perfect fit too. You blew its house down. Quite amusing. :D

Bwahhahaha... on the get out of jail loony-toon. ;D

Thanks for your kind words.

Metron has obtained some new information on the real story. I would suggest you follow up with him, or alternatively, track down a record of last night's "Little Podcast That Did" chat. Apparently some admissions were made, after I was locked out of the listener base.

Metron2267

Understand, by saying this wr250 has made NO attempt to clarify what his transgressions may have been, nor did he delineate those of others. He simply stated none of us is without sin. As such I endorse his tacit candor with aplomb. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 17, 2019, 11:52:32 AM
Understand, by saying this wr250 has made NO attempt to clarify what his transgressions may have been, nor did he delineate those of others. He simply stated none of us is without sin. As such I endorse his tacit candor with aplomb. 8)

Spoken like a true Ellgab faggot who’s not entirely sure of the meaning of all the big words he tries to use. ;D

Metron2267

The poor, perennially angry dick doctor, still 100% BANNED at ellgab, lol. ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

LOL, this place should be Called Apu's Corner! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 17, 2019, 02:10:36 PM
The poor, perennially angry dick doctor, still 100% BANNED at ellgab, lol. ;D ;D ;D

And that’s a bad thing to you, faggot?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 17, 2019, 03:42:06 PM

Well, here he goes again. Chuggin the Bush family penis. Does treason taste good, faggot? ::)

What is extra hilarious is that you posted an anti-Rockefeller meme earlier. The Bushes worked/work for him, you fucking idiot. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 17, 2019, 03:57:30 PM

Weak! Just like your continued allegiance to one of the WORST political dynasties in US history. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 17, 2019, 04:04:27 PM

I wasn’t a try, faggot. You just got slammed to the mat hard with indisputable facts, you phoney! ;D