• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 29, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Once again we have Senda telling a story that he thinks is utterly hilarious.

I would love to see one of his "friends" not give the little fake laugh but to just plainly say. "I did not go on a piknik today". And just leave it hanging there with silence. I would laugh at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_xCaOgue4

Chefist, have you sent the Fatty One a cease and desist letter yet? He's using YOUR trademark.

OK, is it me, or does Jason sound like Old Dirty Gerry? Could the parts of OLG, Jason, and Drone all be played by the multifaceted actor, Abram?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 26, 2017, 07:27:22 PM
I am betting slow Kathy DOESN'T wear "Ratty Patty gifted adult diapers" in her home...
(remember SENDA has mentioned slow Kathy enjoys feeling free...no clothing...)...

So let me make sure I have this straight.

We've been informed that Kathy is nude at home and when she goes to Falkie's.  If St. Patty is forcing her to wear diapers, does that mean she strips down at Patty's as well?

How does that work, does she saunter in and disrobe in the living room?  Does she go into the bathroom and come out naked?  What does she do with her clothes?  Does it matter if anyone else is there besides Patty?  Is Patty also nude?  Does Patty strip down at Falkies?  Does she wear a diaper when she goes out?  So many questions..

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2017, 04:43:55 PM
Chefist, have you sent the Fatty One a cease and desist letter yet? He's using YOUR trademark.

OK, is it me, or does Jason sound like Old Dirty Gerry? Could the parts of OLG, Jason, and Drone all be played by the multifaceted actor, Abram?

I sure hope so    8)

Who

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

We've been informed that Kathy is nude at home and when she goes to Falkie's.  If St. Patty is forcing her to wear diapers, does that mean she strips down at Patty's as well?

How does that work, does she saunter in and disrobe in the living room?  Does she go into the bathroom and come out naked?  What does she do with her clothes?  Does it matter if anyone else is there besides Patty?  Is Patty also nude?  Does Patty strip down at Falkies?  Does she wear a diaper when she goes out?  So many questions..

Can you imagine some naked hippopotamus walking around your house and then plopping her 400-lb naked ass on your sofa?  Patty is very charitable if all she does is make her wear a diaper. I wouldn't allow her to set foot on my property, much less in my house.

If my memory is correct, Kathy was living with Patty rent-free for several months. She'd sit in Patty's living room naked, inhale Hungry Man dinners and toss the empty tins on the living room floor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 06:31:00 PM
Can you imagine some naked hippopotamus walking around your house and then plopping her 400-lb naked ass on your sofa?  Patty is very charitable if all she does is make her wear a diaper. I wouldn't allow her to set foot on my property, much less in my house.

If my memory is correct, Kathy was living with Patty rent-free for several months. She'd sit in Patty's living room naked, inhaling Hungry Man dinners and tossing the empty tins on the living room floor.

Damn you; None of that can be un-imagined.  >:(

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

Patty had to get her a diaper. That means she must be going commando under her shorts. If not then Patty would just get her to put her understand back on.
They are kind of baggy shorts, imagine the view if you were sitting across from her on the bus.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 29, 2017, 06:50:51 PM
Patty had to get her a diaper. That means she must be going commando under her shorts. If not then Patty would just get her to put her understand back on.
They are kind of baggy shorts, imagine the view if you were sitting across from her on the bus.

You too! Damn you...  >:(

Halloween is approaching...
will SENDA and the SAMSQUATCH have a reunion of sorts ?
or will SENDA stay home and hope some adolescent busty blonde girls stop by Casa Senda for some "goodies"...
and slow Kathy stay home NAKED hoping anybody stops by...

I will be anxiously awaiting to find out !

anyone ever wondered if slow Kathy's "carpet and curtains" match ?

asking for a friend

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
Eh? Revisiting that lesson in how to teach a badly brought up hippo how to hoover up? Fuck...Its worse than revolting.

You do know she may be inheriting some property if her husband and mother-in-law die without wills, right?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 29, 2017, 07:42:45 PM
anyone ever wondered if slow Kathy's "carpet and curtains" match ?

asking for a friend

I'm guessing yes, couch too.

Who

Oh oh. Someone is disposing of their living room furniture. Looks like a 400-lb naked hippopotamus sat on it while inhaling Hungry Man dinners.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Oh oh. Someone is disposing of their living room furniture. Looks like a 400-lb naked hippopotamus sat on it while inhaling Hungry Man dinners.

And on another note...

I don't check this thing for a day or two and I come back to the mattress from hell.      :'(

Dyna-X

Quote from: Who on October 28, 2017, 08:57:03 PM
Hello Senda.  Thank you for sharing this with us.  Asshole.

Falkie's toilet paper is so cheap that the generic company didn't even want to make capital letters.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 29, 2017, 08:11:21 PM
I don't check this thing for a day or two and I come back to the mattress from hell.      :'(

WHO started it with  this...

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

If my memory is correct, Kathy was living with Patty rent-free for several months. She'd sit in Patty's living room naked, inhale Hungry Man dinners and toss the empty tins on the living room floor.

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 29, 2017, 08:18:00 PM
Well I guess anything goes on the Death March to 3,000 pages.   

The mattress from Hell is only a preview.  Things are going to get MUCH worse as we approach 3,000 pages, things you can't even begin to imagine. It's not for the faint of heart.

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 29, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

Is that any way to treat the All Seeing 3rd Eye????   

What kind of brain-dead nitwit makes a YouTube video to show off their toilet paper?

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 08:31:18 PM
The mattress from Hell is only a preview.  Things are going to get MUCH worse as we approach 3,000 pages, things you can't even begin to imagine. It's not for the faint of heart.

in the second part of this video, notice that you can see right through the sheet of toilet tissue that is hanging from the roll.

George.... please put a bit more quality and style into your life.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Vq2NxKSLI

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 29, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
in the second part of this video, notice that you can see right through the sheet of toilet tissue that is hanging from the roll.

have you ever noticed SENDA'S "brown fingers and nails on his wiping hand" ?

enough said...

(and he eats with "that hand"...)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 29, 2017, 10:08:35 PM

What do you wanna bet that cat launched like an Estes rocket to get away 2 seconds after Falkie reached to turn the camera off.

Who

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 29, 2017, 10:21:57 PM
What do you wanna bet that cat launched like an Estes rocket to get away 2 seconds after Falkie reached to turn the camera off.

Nah. Undomesticated cats love being held by some retard sitting on a toilet . . .

And then zipped up in a nylon bag and imprisoned in a bathroom all night.