• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Well that's just weird, doesn't look like dust to me.
Can't wait for the program, for some reason pls. has never worked for me. No smartphone either.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on February 16, 2016, 03:09:22 PM
Well that's just weird, doesn't look like dust to me.
Can't wait for the program, for some reason pls. has never worked for me. No smartphone either.

There's been some random issues with the 24/7 stream but should be up and running now, is that what you say isn't working for you?

Yes, something to do with windows. No program associated with this file type. No luck finding one online either. I can wait one more day, I guess.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on February 16, 2016, 04:21:48 PM
Yes, something to do with windows. No program associated with this file type. No luck finding one online either. I can wait one more day, I guess.

Ah okay download VLC player
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Then click the small icons below where it says listen live,  vlc player will automatically play.

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/cc5G4zd6Ugk

Wow just wow......   Second half of the show gary out of nowhere scolds daniel. Don't miss this episode with Robert Bruce as we learn about the after life an ASTRO projection.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on February 16, 2016, 06:45:42 PM
http://youtu.be/cc5G4zd6Ugk

Wow just wow......   Second half of the show gary out of nowhere scolds daniel. Don't miss this episode with Robert Bruce as we learn about the after life an ASTRO projection.
this video is private

malliard

Corona Kitty

The video was popping and cracking due to bit rate,  will be fixed soon.

Corona Kitty

Here we go........ The battle rages on.

http://youtu.be/WRlxfA0lcGU

We are joined by Mr Robert Bruce for a continuing saga thats 5 episodes deep now. Astral projection & life after death were  the focus points.  We were joined by a few callers & everyone's favorite internet darling the mad Martian blind sides us with an unexpected phone call.  Gary heated like a bat out of hell,  many obscenities thrown at many who you know.

2:26:49

AceAzzameen

Nice episode... I like your call in guests but only in small doses. Like Todd, Gary the Mad Martian etc... I find them extremely annoying when they go on and on, but in small doses they are classic, kind of like classic Howard Stern show characters.

Love the new logo too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on February 17, 2016, 08:47:47 AM
Nice episode... I like your call in guests but only in small doses. Like Todd, Gary the Mad Martian etc... I find them extremely annoying when they go on and on, but in small doses they are classic, kind of like classic Howard Stern show characters.

Love the new logo too.

I Can agree 100% with you, not the first time it's been mentioned.  Thank you for listening to the show,  new logo just fits right.

I always enjoy listening to Mr. Bruce, and most of your callers, in moderation.
Sherry has had an interesting life so far. Maybe she would consent to being a guest?
That would be cool.  I liked Max Cole too. I'll stop now, I wouldn't want to slight any of your callers. I hope Dr. Miller is still on the guest list.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on February 19, 2016, 04:39:37 PM
I always enjoy listening to Mr. Bruce, and most of your callers, in moderation.
Sherry has had an interesting life so far. Maybe she would consent to being a guest?
That would be cool.  I liked Max Cole too. I'll stop now, I wouldn't want to slight any of your callers. I hope Dr. Miller is still on the guest list.

Seems like people enjoy the callers and some dont, i tried to structure this show as a live "call in show", however.

What the hell is going on?   Tuned in, my stream was stuck in a John B. Wells loop.   I stopped and restarted it and now it sounds
like the host is gonna croak out................   :-[

White Crow makes an appearance!?!   ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on February 20, 2016, 10:25:20 PM
Are you mad?
I am, cause I had the show on and I missed hearing him. >:(  My fault, not yours. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 20, 2016, 10:30:06 PM
Not mad but glad!    That was most excellent.

Ahh just making sure i love white crow

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 20, 2016, 10:29:44 PM
I am, cause I had the show on and I missed hearing him. >:(  My fault, not yours. ;)

Hehe white crow needs his own segment on all shows

gabrielle

Quote from: username on February 20, 2016, 10:31:51 PM
Hehe white crow needs his own segment on all shows

Agreed!  It always takes One White Crow.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on February 20, 2016, 10:39:41 PM

That was a lot of fun..   Great show! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: gabrielle on February 20, 2016, 10:39:41 PM

Technically, it takes two. The white gene is recessive. Just sayin.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 20, 2016, 10:55:53 PM
What if the crow is androgynous? ???  ;D

gabrielle

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 20, 2016, 10:55:53 PM

Prove it.