• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell hosting Friday Dec. 18

Started by RealCool Daddio, December 16, 2009, 10:33:40 AM

Some of my favorite guests, too - the EVP folks! :)

EvB

WOW!

Well - time for ME to get another month of stream-link.  I'd let it laps this semester.

MV/Liberace!

ooh... my favorite guests!!! thanks for the heads up!

No problem.  Also, saw on another thread that you were hoping to to add more shows to the stremer soon.  I have several gig of old C2C and Dreamland shows, I'll try to get a list to you to see if there are any you don't have.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 16, 2009, 12:52:25 PM
No problem.  Also, saw on another thread that you were hoping to to add more shows to the stremer soon.  I have several gig of old C2C and Dreamland shows, I'll try to get a list to you to see if there are any you don't have.
it would probably be easier if you burned me a dvd and i can just go through them all by hand.  that way if i DO have something you already have, i can at least determine if the audio quality on one is better than the other.  let me know if you'd be willing to do this.  i'll shoot my mailing address over to you.

cheers.

11angeleyes11

It was comforting to hear Art, even when he had those creepy EVP tapes playing.  It has been awhile since he had had those guests on, and I realize that I had missed their presentations on his shows.  They remarked that they have not been on the show for about two years.

I think that Art will be doing his prediction shows this year? 

He seemed sincerely glad to be back on the air last nite, like an old friend or family member I had not heard from in awhile.  I think that is one of Art's strong points as a host.  He has that ability to draw you in, to make the show, a personal exchange and not a massivie showing on the airwaves.  That is what is unique with having that show in the middle of the night.  It is a very personal experience when it is done craftly.

Hey MV,

Sorry for not replying sooner, been travelling for the holidays.  But yeah, happy to burn a DVD with the shows I have, just let me know where to send it.