• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Just Released X-Ray of GN's Brain!

Started by Marc.Knight, July 25, 2009, 07:00:35 PM

Marc.Knight

Press Release: Scientists finally de-classify an x-ray taken during a recent operation on George Noory's brain!

HAL 9000

;:)

I am absolutely astounded!  As I occasionally work around x-ray machines, MRI's, CAT scans, and gamma knife machines, I was unaware there was any technology currently available that could traverse through the density of Snoory's brain, as I understand it to be denser than that of the universe before the big bang (as verified by the esteemed Professor).

Borr

Noory's skull is 3 and a half inches thick. He didn't have to wear a helmet during foot ball practice as a kid and he's legally exempt from wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle.

Marc.Knight

Yes V, it is a top secret, space-based x-ray cannon, designed to penetrate the densest material in the universe.  This photo of the x-ray machine was smuggled out by Enterprise Mission under-cover operatives.

HAL 9000

Dammit!

I should have known that Little Dickie Hoaxland would have procured such an instrument! - probably hidden for centuries on the dark side of the moon... speaking of which, "the dark side of the moon" had a whole different meaning way back in high school, but I won't get into that here. Well, other than to say either Bush Administration probably has information on that topic.

Marc.Knight

Hoaxland has been building a "Moon Bridge" to explore the dark side ever since he discovered that Pink Floyd has been conspiring with NASA to provide disinformation about the existence of monuments of his likeness on the moon.