• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on June 19, 2012, 12:18:00 PM
People with a large number of Facebook "friends" who post provocative political stuff on their pages, then get all shitty when their posts get challenged.

gawd that's awful.  people love to preach and they want everyone to shut the hell up and just let them carry on without resistance.

Idiots who want you to run over pedestrians crossing the street when you're making a turn because they're in a goddamn hurry to get to McDonald's for the dollar menu.

stevesh

Polarized electrical plugs and sockets with one of the prongs being larger than the other. Billions in human productivity lost when, no matter what you do, you always get the orientation wrong the first time.

We should find the monster who invented this and kill him, slowly. If he's dead, we should dig him up and kill him again.

b_dubb

People who leave the gate open at the dog park.  Asking for a beat down

b_dubb

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 22, 2012, 05:45:00 PM
Morgan Freeman.
the official actor of the league of guilty-feeling white folk

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on June 22, 2012, 06:31:29 PM
the official actor of the league of guilty-feeling white folk
The torch has been passed to Denzel Washington.

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 22, 2012, 06:41:12 PM
     The torch has been passed to Denzel Washington.
not Tracey Jordan?  oh dear ... this is awkward ....

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on June 22, 2012, 06:45:22 PM
not Tracey Jordan?  oh dear ... this is awkward ....
Line of succession:  Sidney Poitier passed it to Bill Cosby who passed it to Morgan Freeman who passed it to Denzel Washington who is holding it for Jamie Foxx.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 22, 2012, 07:13:25 PM
who is holding it for Jamie Foxx.

And Jamie Foxx will accept it, but will dedicate the torch posthumously to Mike Evans aka Lionel Jefferson of All In The Family, at which point, Kanye West will rush the stage and grab that torch thing that looks like a microphone and by God will have his say about whatever Kanye deems pertinent at the moment.

MV/Liberace!

some mouth breathing cunt has a pickup truck parked next door with the words "pure country" plastered on the top portion of the windshield.

fuck you.

MV/Liberace!

oh, and last night while checking out at the grocery store, i saw a "special edition" of life magazine which featured a full cover picture of dick clark, heralding him as some central fixture of rock history.  this makes my balls hurt.  dick clark was a corporate approved suit with a microphone who almost ALWAYS looked awkward and out of place to me.  i can't think of anyone who is more UN-rock than dick clark.

coaster

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2012, 06:28:51 PM
oh, and last night while checking out at the grocery store, i saw a "special edition" of life magazine which featured a full cover picture of dick clark, heralding him as some central fixture of rock history.  this makes my balls hurt.  dick clark was a corporate approved suit with a microphone who almost ALWAYS looked awkward and out of place to me.  i can't think of anyone who is more UN-rock than dick clark.
his replacement is far worse

ziznak

Quote from: coaster on June 23, 2012, 06:35:32 PM
his replacement is far worse

OUCH!... damnit ya know my gaydar has been on the fritz but now its just EXPLODED! thnx

coaster

I don't know seacrest personally, but I can tell by just looking at him that hes a huge douchebag. I can just tell.

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2012, 06:28:51 PM
... i can't think of anyone who is more UN-rock than dick clark.

ziznak

hehe... George is showing off his latest bowel movement

stevesh

Quote from: ziznak on June 24, 2012, 03:37:48 AM
hehe... George is showing off his latest bowel movement

No, that's his daily tumeric suppository. Get ready for this !

b_dubb

watching my parents grow old and fall apart. 'god' if you exist and you're 'listening' ... i am going to kick you in the genitals when i meet you. jerk

Quote from: b_dubb on June 25, 2012, 08:18:27 PM
watching my parents grow old and fall apart. 'god' if you exist and you're 'listening' ... i am going to kick you in the genitals when i meet you. jerk

How awfully true ... I just dont know. I even had a conversation with a hospice worker thinking God would become apparent but ...nadda.

Magician contacts, both professional and amateur defending Harry Levy (a.k.a. Hank Lee) of the Magic Factory. Despite his guilty plea stemming from allegations of over 500K in fraudulent credit card charges, several of my fellow "brothers" are hoping he gets NO PRISON TIME and claim HE'S LEARNED HIS LESSON and how they WISH HIM NO ILL WILL, etc.

Ridiculous.  That 500K of fraudulent charges is from a single customer!  Imagine how much he's gotten away with over the years from countless customers. He plea bargained because he stood to be prosecuted for even more serious crimes related to this investigation.

I dealt with Hank in the 80s. He's a major prick. The fact he was caught is giving me a severe case of the happy dance twitches.

But the fact that magicians are duping themselves and feeling sorry for him annoys me to no end, proving they can be just as gullible as anyone.   As I said on another board, my biggest fear is that some stupid judge will feel sorry for the criminal, even whilst "Mr. Levy" brandishes Technicolor sponge balls.

I will be happy if he gets even three years in the pen. I will write to him daily and remind him he's no longer linked in.

http://medford.patch.com/articles/read-it-here-facts-plea-agreement-information-in-magic-factory-case#pdf-9464351

[attachimg=1]

BobGrau

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 27, 2012, 04:40:05 PM
Magician contacts, both professional and amateur defending Harry Levy (a.k.a. Hank Lee) of the Magic Factory. Despite his guilty plea stemming from allegations of over 500K in fraudulent credit card charges, several of my fellow "brothers" are hoping he gets NO PRISON TIME and claim HE'S LEARNED HIS LESSON and how they WISH HIM NO ILL WILL, etc.

Ridiculous.  That 500K of fraudulent charges is from a single customer!  Imagine how much he's gotten away with over the years from countless customers. He plea bargained because he stood to be prosecuted for even more serious crimes related to this investigation.

I dealt with Hank in the 80s. He's a major prick. The fact he was caught is giving me a severe case of the happy dance twitches.

But the fact that magicians are duping themselves and feeling sorry for him annoys me to no end, proving they can be just as gullible as anyone.   As I said on another board, my biggest fear is that some stupid judge will feel sorry for the criminal, even whilst "Mr. Levy" brandishes Technicolor sponge balls.

I will be happy if he gets even three years in the penn. I will write to him daily and remind him he's no longer linked in.

http://medford.patch.com/articles/read-it-here-facts-plea-agreement-information-in-magic-factory-case#pdf-9464351

I look forward to your autobiography.

McPhallus

500k is pocket change these days.  Hell, even Rita Crundwell (comptroller from the little town of Dixon, IL) stole close to $55 million.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 27, 2012, 04:40:05 PM

I will be happy if he gets even three years in the pen. I will write to him daily and remind him he's no longer linked in.

[attachimg=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on June 27, 2012, 05:59:57 PM
500k is pocket change these days.  Hell, even Rita Crundwell (comptroller from the little town of Dixon, IL) stole close to $55 million.

as robert forster once said, "half a million dollars will ALWAYS be missed."  how someone can charge 500k to a credit card and think nobody will notice is beyond me.  that requires monumental stupidity.

The unrelenting push by retailers, the media, whomever, to always tie the observance of a holiday in with the preceding or following weekend if it doesn't fall on or adjacent the weekend. "Don't miss our sale! It's only going to go from Sat, Sun, Mon!"

Well stick a fuse up my ass and call me Jimmy Firecracker, because I will be celebrating July 4th on July 4th.  I will simply man up and go to work on Thursday feeling like crap or I will man up and show some self restraint on Wednesday.

(Self restraint = begin drinking earlier on Wednesday.)

And all of you car dealerships threatening to end your sale on Monday, but then announce on Monday that you're "extending" your sale through WEDNESDAY THE FOURTH? you may just find my BB gun has visited the windshields of your fleet of ugly ass new trucks. Shut up already. Sick of it.

Similarly, though not exactly, any parent who allows their children to Trick or Treat on any day BUT October 31st, should be crucified.

Why?

BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING HALLOWEEN, Mr & Mrs Briggs of Pittsburgh, PA.

(I stand by that rusty though somewhat reactionary crucifixion that was staged as a husband/wife murder suicide in 1988 for the good citizens of Pitts, PA. I do not give a rat's candy corn ass that Halloween fell on a Monday. It's no excuse to send your kids to my dingy apartment on Saturday October 29th. I had no candy ready! So your kids super-glued sardine tin keys into my door locks!!!

Anyone would have become upset.)

For the individual, who chooses to set off cherry bombs on Sunday, July1st, more POWer to him, but this huge mindset of forced weekend alignment can go to hell.

Straight. To. Hell.

>~~~~~~~~BANG!

[attachimg=1]

EvB

The fact that MV stuck a picture of his face on a picture of my body to make his avatar.

WHAT NERVE!

McPhallus

Re-treaded tires littering the highway.  They're all over.  They make noise when they fly off trucks.  They create road hazards.  They're unsightly.  What a fuckin goddamn nuisance.  They need to outlaw that shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on July 11, 2012, 05:16:05 PM
Re-treaded tires littering the highway.  They're all over.  They make noise when they fly off trucks.  They create road hazards.  They're unsightly.  What a fuckin goddamn nuisance.  They need to outlaw that shit.

i agree.  they're dangerous and should be outlawed.  remember how bent out of shape everyone became when firestone had the problem with tread flying off their tires?  i'm sure retread tires on trucks experience this problem FAR more often than firestone tires ever did... yet nobody complains or raises any red flags.  when the daughter of some hack legislator gets killed because of it, THEN you'll see something done.

Mystery43

People who drive 10 miles under the speed limit, people who tailgate me when I'm driving 10-15 miles above the speed limit, and the most annoying sound in the world = barking Dogs!!!!!

stevesh

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 30, 2012, 01:02:14 PM
The unrelenting push by retailers, the media, whomever, to always tie the observance of a holiday in with the preceding or following weekend if it doesn't fall on or adjacent the weekend. "Don't miss our sale! It's only going to go from Sat, Sun, Mon!"

Yes. It's especially annoying to me when car dealers and furniture stores create goofy ad campaigns by making fun of Washington and Lincoln on the President's Day holiday. Assholes.