• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:26:58 AM
this guy probably has no idea about Compton

Its actually improving in alot of ways, i live 10 miles away and its way less ghetto then it was about 15 years ago.

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
Hello Sandman  New avatar and haven't been here for a while Bro !
Greetings SP9 :)
OSOM should be fun tonight if you can make it.  ;)

swordpoint9

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 08, 2015, 12:29:20 AM
Greetings SP9 :)
OSOM should be fun tonight if you can make it.  ;)
Has Hoagie wised up and brought Saucy Back ?

VtaGeezer

Art not sounding like a happy camper.  Sanders sounding like an puritanical lefty who condemns any who aren't utterly pure. No wonder he sounds a little sympathetic to ISIS; they're puritans too.  He just equated the US and UK to f'ing Saudi. I bet he thinks Snowden is a god.

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 12:24:48 AM
Reason for the Proxy armies is that Russia will protect their Warm Water Ports ! WW3 What a fucking Geopolitical tool !

Russia's only port on the Med is in Syria. They've been an ally of Syria and the Assads since the 1960s. Nothing was more predictable than that Putin would come to the defense of Assad. To try to overthrow Assad is to risk war with Russia and I don't get why we were doing it.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 12:20:40 AM
What's wrong with trying to understand them?  Isn't that the biggest rule of warfare...know your enemy?
According to Sun Tzu. Smart dude that Tzu guy

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

Sun Tzu

Coffeeman

It'd be fun to get a moderate like Charles Faddis back on soon. I'm not much for Art doing politics, but he's been air humping the hell out of it with liberal guests recently. May as well balance it out.

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:28:28 AM
Its actually improving in alot of ways, i live 10 miles away and its way less ghetto then it was about 15 years ago.

Yeah, it's got Mexican gangs doing the drivebys now instead of the Bloods and Crips.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on December 08, 2015, 12:31:54 AM
Russia's only port on the Med is in Syria. They've been an ally of Syria and the Assads since the 1960s. Nothing was more predictable than that Putin would come to the defense of Assad. To try to overthrow Assad is to risk war with Russia and I don't get why we were doing it.
Obama is a Amateur. So is Hillary and Kerry . Simple Do what America wants . We are the Political Correct SJW enforcers of the World !

norland2424

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on December 08, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
Yeah, it's got Mexican gangs doing the drivebys now instead of the Bloods and Crips.

Yea its been a good while of any drive bys happening, the city itself has a lot of civil improvements and beatification programs.

swordpoint9

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 08, 2015, 12:32:11 AM
According to Sun Tzu. Smart dude that Tzu guy
Know them , don't be them ..... My favorite Quote " Take nothing to your enemies camp , Use what you find there against them . " Not verbatim.  See it happening in the West Yet ?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:36:29 AM
Yea its been a good while of any drive bys happening, the city itself has a lot of civil improvements and beatification programs.

Yes, but have they legalized weed yet?  lol   ;D

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:28:28 AM

yeah i read that a few days ago some where in regards to something lol

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 12:34:51 AM
Obama is a Amateur. So is Hillary and Kerry . Simple Do what America wants . We are the Political Correct SJW enforcers of the World !

Yeah and I'm just worried that these amateurs are liable to trigger a world war with their attempts to oust Assad. I keep hearing rumors that Benghazi was an arms transfer point for these SJWs to supply their merry band of Syrian revolutionaries in their war on Assad. It's going to be fascinating to find out what they were up to once Obama leaves office and people are free to talk.