• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What would you say was George Noory's very worst C2C program?

Started by BigDave, September 17, 2012, 01:30:37 PM

BigDave

Anything about remote viewing and Him pushing His short lived TV program a few years back

Morgus

The infamous fiasco where Noory had a bunch of guests on for a live ouija board event that he promoted in advance for months.
At the last minute during the show Noory wimped out and wouldn't go thru with it, the wienie...

Juan

Too many choices.  How about any show during which he opened his mouth?

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2012, 02:38:04 PM
The infamous fiasco where Noory had a bunch of guests on for a live ouija board event that he promoted in advance for months.
At the last minute during the show Noory wimped out and wouldn't go thru with it, the wienie...

I was actually more interested in that show than any I can recall George doing. I was actually paying attention to the back-and-forth from various persons about whether he should or shouldn't use the board. It was only after he made his decision that a sense of disappointment set in. I bet it's that way with most who cite this program as a "bad" one: that they actually were quite enthralled by the show, but were let down and felt strung along by his decision near the end of the show. 

It's a 10 year tie of all his shows.

The idiotic shows like remote viewing suck because they are a sucky topic.  The shows with interesting topics suck because George isn't prepared, isn't listening, and can't or won't ask obvious follow up questions.

Falkie2013

The first words he ever said on Coast.

And it's steadily gone downhill from there.

I saw this picture on a site where they wanted you to click on a testosterone booster ad.

Wouldn't SHE be a testosterone booster ?

;D :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Doomed

I rarely listen to the weekday version of Coast. Too much noory is bad for the rectum.
I do recall one or two shows when Alex Jones was the guest. Horrible thing to witness.
Jones had his nose so far up noorys ars it required cattle prongs to get him back out.
That was about the most sickening radio Ive ever run across.

ItsOver

The one where he was making random, unrequested sound effects while talking with callers.  It was as if he was completely losing his mind.  The callers were trying to talk while Nitwit Noory kept interrupting with his insanity and asking "how was dat one?  Wanna hear a choo-choo train???  Here goes!!!.... purty good, huh???  Man, was that bizarre.

ChewMouse

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2012, 01:08:24 PM
The one where he was making random, unrequested sound effects while talking with callers.  It was as if he was completely losing his mind.  The callers were trying to talk while Nitwit Noory kept interrupting with his insanity and asking "how was dat one?  Wanna hear a choo-choo train???  Here goes!!!.... purty good, huh???  Man, was that bizarre.
It was during that very show that I began to wonder if GN was suffering from Alzheimer's dementia. As it turned out, I don't think he was/is. Then I wondered if he was just going nuts. I now think not.

There was no excuse.

However...it was very entertaining. Embarrassing, but entertaining.

ItsOver

Quote from: ChewMouse on October 24, 2012, 01:50:18 PM
It was during that very show that I began to wonder if GN was suffering from Alzheimer's dementia. As it turned out, I don't think he was/is. Then I wondered if he was just going nuts. I now think not.

There was no excuse.

However...it was very entertaining. Embarrassing, but entertaining.

As bad as Noory is, I was pretty astounded by that "performance."  Seems like it was around the same time he discovered his "singing talent." I just credit it to Noory being a jerk.

Eddie Coyle

It's like "which one is your favorite child". all of Noory's shows are disasterous in some regard.

The ouija board copout stands out in my mind. And his mild chastising of Alex Jones after the silly "Charlie Sheen interviews Obama" stunt. He talked tough...until the wig wearing Texas con man got on the phone and commenced ass kissing.

Sent from my I phone in the bunker.

korrine

I listened to a recent show where Noory stated that he wanted to do a show about children who were raised in the wild by animals. Was I high? or did he really say this? he then rambled off various scenarious of supposed now adults who were raised by various animals- goats, wolves, monkeys.   Oh lord. I can only imagine what that show would be like assuming Noory hosts it... this might have potential to be one of the worst..

besides that, the Ouiji totally tops my list. .. well and the time he debued his singing career  on coast... I dont recall the show, i just recall how terribly bad it ended

RedMichael

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2012, 02:03:26 PM
As bad as Noory is, I was pretty astounded by that "performance."  Seems like it was around the same time he discovered his "singing talent." I just credit it to Noory being a jerk.

Sounds like a minor stroke happened sometime.

stevesh

Quote from: korrine on October 24, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
I listened to a recent show where Noory stated that he wanted to do a show about children who were raised in the wild by animals. Was I high? or did he really say this? he then rambled off various scenarious of supposed now adults who were raised by various animals- goats, wolves, monkeys.   Oh lord. I can only imagine what that show would be like assuming Noory hosts it... this might have potential to be one of the worst..

There's a story on C2C's website now about a British woman who claims to have been raised by South American monkeys. Probably where Simple George got the idea. Noory, on the other hand, may have well been sired (or whelped) by a South American monkey.

Immy

Near the top for me was a few years ago when he pimped out the first 30 mins (maybe hour?) to the guy who sells Oreck vacuum cleaners.

ItsOver

;D  Noory must have been looking to get a complimentary Oreck mustache vacuum.   ;)

Blinko

For your consideration.

George interviews Rodney Cluff about the Hollow earth Theory.

Rodney Cluffs talks about the hollow Earth

Nick el Ass

Any of the so called Friday night open line shows in which he plays that insufferable UFO JC (they are on in the same) song at the end. Although it seems like there have been fewer of them because the last few times I have tuned in John B. Wells was hosting... He isn't nearly as bad.

Digitech

Quote from: Blinko on October 25, 2012, 10:32:05 PM
For your consideration.

George interviews Rodney Cluff about the Hollow earth Theory.

Man, so many pronunciation flubs just in the first 30 seconds so far..."He traces his antrestry"...

Edit:
2.5 minutes in - When George did the intro, he said that all this guy has done is write an ebook. Boy, you can tell that he is below even the standard Noory-era C2C guest fare.

Blinko

Its choc full of great nooryisms

at about the 31 second mark he actually tries to mispronounce the word  " SAW " but he cant quite pull it off.

He goes on to state that there are many Theories about he Hollow earth theory.....

Not theories about the hollow earth mind you  , but Theories about the Theory...

Digitech

46:10: Noory reads off cue card and asks 'Let's talk about this expedition. When is it planned?

47:05: The guest describes a guy named Steve Curry who is leading the expedition, and says that he taken over 250,000 on exploration trips in the last 30 years.

47:40: Nooron switches to the next cue card and says 'Now, Steve Curry is very experienced, he's taken 250,000 on exploration trips in the last thirty years, is that right?

/facepalm

Digitech

Haha, of course...I knew it had to be coming. Why was I surprised?

1:04:10: George asks if it could be a portal.

obliv326

crystals. i can't imagine a topic with less intrinsic interest than crystals, and he seems to do 3 shows a week on it.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I used to like the spooky stuff... EVP, ghosts, bigfoot. Esp scientific investigations of that stuff. but when it turns into spiritual, aura/dimensional mumbo jumbo, not only is it less interesting, but its ridiculous. Man, I used to LOVE bigfoot shows. i can remember being all fired up to listen to the show on streamcast the next day, and the idiot started talking about how bigfoot is a dimensional creature that blah blah blah blah...

if its a scientific approach, its something you can at least "think" about, give credence to, analyze, apply objective techniques.

when its spiritual, its just one guy's idea and it will never be anything else. there can NEVER be any proof. there can never be any analysis. it will only EVER be ONE PERSON'S opinion.

i think snoory relies more on this kind of stuff because his mind is not the least bit analytical. he can't think critically, so he keeps putting on topics that can only exist as opinion. you can't say someone is an idiot over a theory that is stupid to begin with.

Also, does anyone else object to the "prayer list?" I have no problem with prayer or anyone's beliefs, but to me, this just shows his turning the show into his own personal schmaltz-fest.  Something about hearing him refer to "this week's prayer list" just pisses me off... It strikes me as too close to the kind of stuff you'd hear on a televangelist show, and also to appealing to noory's personal beliefs. i know he's allowed to do that, but can anyone imagine Art doing something like that? Again, I have no problem with prayer. If anything, its almost the sound of his voice when he says it.

and i've said this before, but does anyone remember him asking Kevin Mitnick how he feels about a program called "Adobe?" That was a big one for me...