• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Sardondi

I like Flo a lot, although she doesn't have the she-mojo of Jennifer Connelly.

And Jorch's Eye-Pad is a daily joy to behold.

ShayP

I don't go to many message boards, but out of all of them over the years, this thread has to be one of the best ever!  The possibilities are endless and yinz (Pittsburgh slang for "you all") are so funny and creative.  I would also say smart but I don't want to seem like an ass-kisser.  ;)

Once my computer is fixed (or I buy a new one) I would like to take a crack one of these.  If it sucks, clearly it can be deleted and I will be mocked by all here.  ;D

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2012, 12:59:41 AM
(Lionel and Springheel Jack)

"Hullo George! a-hee-hee-hee! Oh my, Springheel Jack! a-hee-hee-hee! Snow! a-hee-hee-hee! Roofs! a-hee-hee-hee! My goodness! a-hee-hee-hee! Tracks! a-hee-hee-hee! Cloven hooves! a-hee-hee-hee! Frightening! a-hee-hee-hee!"

ItsOver

"..... wit good 'ol UFO Phil to finish 'em off.  Pass dat Mrs. Butterswart over here, Tommee!   ;)

Morgus

Quote from: MV on October 25, 2012, 02:37:37 PM
love tommy's fork.
it looks like Poseidon's trident...  ;D

b_dubb

love tommy's seat .... which resembles a certain porcelain household whatchamajigger ... or for that matter ... contemporary Coast

ziznak

heheh... pb got tired drawing all of tommy's damned pancakes and followed it up with a lot of negative space in this last one...

YNOT

Flo's real name is Stephanie Courtney... She is an actress.  If you watch Madmen, she has played on there....
Here is a few pics of her...I think I like her in Madmen...

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on October 25, 2012, 11:21:22 PM
it looks like Poseidon's trident...  ;D

Or one of the pitchforks left by the peasants the last time they burned down they burned down the windmill over the creation of the Noorystein monster.

Quote from: YNOT on October 26, 2012, 11:30:36 AM
Flo's real name is Stephanie Courtney... She is an actress.  If you watch Madmen, she has played on there....
Here is a few pics of her...I think I like her in Madmen...

How dare you jest about the magnificence that is the glorious fleshly excess of Christina Hendricks?! Pudgy Flo mistaken for Christina's heavenly brea...er, Christina Hendricks? Impossible!! Such voluptuousness; such abundant pulchritude; such fulsome sinuousness; such delightful Rubensian excess! Indeed, how close is Ms. Hendricks' smooth, full physicality to the silken perfection of the pre-butchered Jennifer Connelly, she of the magnificent body we were permitted to view a few seconds in Mulholland Falls, which perfection is, alas, gone forever, hacked from her perfect body by a Beverly Hills quack sadist of a plastic surgeon who convinced her to look like other women, may he burn in Hades forever.

Forgive him, Christina!

Meggini

Quote from: Sardondi on October 11, 2012, 09:37:38 PM
That's funny, because I have sometimes wondered about "new" members who seem to immediately go to post overdrive upon joining. ... Besides, what does it matter?

For myself, it's because I've needed some rest after working in overdrive for a few weeks. This board has been really entertaining and helped me sit on my ass all day like a good girl. My posts will drop off soon.

Digitech

I'm looking at this thread from a college library. I wasn't really expecting a picture of what looks like Rush Limbaugh banging a girl with big boobs when I opened this thread.

Nick Nolte and Jennifer Connelly.

Sardondi

Quote from: Digitech on October 27, 2012, 02:36:18 PM
I'm looking at this thread from a college library. I wasn't really expecting a picture of what looks like Rush Limbaugh banging a girl with big boobs when I opened this thread.

Every now and then P*B goes to another style, just for the change.

Mels-hole1984

Hey guys, I just joined the page. Ive been listening to coast since 1997. Just like to say hi to everyone and look forward to having some fun. I am as well disgusted with what Snoory has done to the show and I figured this is just the place for me to vent.

coaster

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 27, 2012, 08:38:32 PM
Hey guys, I just joined the page. Ive been listening to coast since 1997. Just like to say hi to everyone and look forward to having some fun. I am as well disgusted with what Snoory has done to the show and I figured this is just the place for me to vent.
Hi. Welcome. Love the username. That was one of my favorites. Complete hogwash but so entertaining. I also hope the new member who joined last night with the username "threaten the hoover" posts. brilliant.

Mels-hole1984

Is anyone else disgusted with what they are doing with "Ghost to ghost" this year? There will be no spontaneity with having people send in there stories via email and then calling them on the night of the show. I've sent countless emails to George and Tom about this and other grievances and NEVER get a response. Also I agree, the Mels hole story was entertaining but so disappointing in knowing it was false.

coaster

theres still ghost to ghost? figured it stopped with art. i need to tune in more. i imagine ghost to ghost with jorch is 4 hours of him talking about his fascination for dead kids. no thanks.

Morgus

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 27, 2012, 10:41:04 PM
Is anyone else disgusted with what they are doing with "Ghost to ghost" this year? There will be no spontaneity with having people send in there stories via email and then calling them on the night of the show. I've sent countless emails to George and Tom about this and other grievances and NEVER get a response. Also I agree, the Mels hole story was entertaining but so disappointing in knowing it was false.
its the same as Noory has done the last couple years since Art Bell stopped hosting ghost-to-ghost.
Noory even has a guest or two in the first hour or so - Art always had caller ghost stories only for the night.

but even the last couple years with Art hosting G2G was poor since he had switched to screened lines and pre-screened caller ghost stories in advance for that night.
totally unlike when Art had unscreened caller ghost stories for the full 4-5 hours back in the 90s.

ziznak

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 27, 2012, 08:38:32 PM
love the avy mel

ItsOver

;D.....Nooro-bot callers, interspersed with Carnivora, and Noory demonstrating he has less talent than a rock.

coaster

lol. that last one cracked me up. riveting..

Quote from: coaster on October 27, 2012, 09:55:05 PM
Hi. Welcome. Love the username. That was one of my favorites. Complete hogwash but so entertaining. I also hope the new member who joined last night with the username "threaten the hoover" posts. brilliant.

Hi coaster, Hey everyone, wow, loving the drawings paper.... boy, the pictures totally took out the window, while the mutt just antiquing. You know, the trauma of reflexive pipe cusp?  Thrown it clean, so clean, and - decked completely in wallpaper, breathtaking. Whistling unless scary teeth for all children.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Art_s Farts on October 28, 2012, 09:14:18 PM

Based on your drawing, I think we can safely assume Jorch is not Jewish.