• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 12, 2019, 09:27:28 AM
I owe a semi-apology to MD, you bloody do end sentences with 'yes' and 'no', and there I was defending you.

(comma) no...

Apologise to MD? Oh will you get some serious piss taken at the next lodge meeting.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2019, 09:53:42 AM
You posted that deliberately didn't you? On purpose.

It's from last nights live stream.

I'm just trying to hold the Senda gif fort down till ONeill returns.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2019, 09:50:06 AM

Last night on George's live chat it was very awkward. Others for their own selfish amusement have filled George's head with negitivity about me and he banned me after only saying high.. He then went into a verbal rage of lies about me. I felt sorry for George when I realized all the lies others must have told him over the years.

Curtis and I have always tried to help George achieve his dreams. Oh well, George will probably never find another White Crow nor realise what he lost. I wish him the best.

Faith Hope Love for George too

https://youtu.be/shsmyA12K0A

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 12, 2019, 10:37:08 AM
Last night on George's live chat it was very awkward. Others for their own selfish amusement have filled George's head with negitivity about me and he banned me after only saying high.. He then went into a verbal rage of lies about me. I felt sorry for George when I realized all the lies others must have told him over the years.

Curtis and I have always tried to help George achieve his dreams. Oh well, George will probably never find another White Crow nor realise what he lost. I wish him the best.

Shit, I'm filling up here.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Who

I know I shouldn't ask this but . . . . . why is Senda pulling his pants up during a live stream? Does this mean he's sitting there talking to people with his pants down? I've got to go now.  I'm suddenly not feeling very well.

LadyFish

If that was played in reverse, Falkie might be mooning his chat or attempting to pinch a quick one out for them.

What happened to the “emergency fund” Falkie had established a few months ago, so that he would have funding stashed away specifically to prevent his Internet from being turned off again? Has the  Sendonomics  financial system failed Falkie?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 12, 2019, 10:37:08 AM
Curtis and I have always tried to help George achieve his dreams. Oh well, George will probably never find another White Crow nor realise  what he lost. I wish him the best.

Holy Moly, White Crow truly did croak out. He has been re-animated as a Euro.........
Dudes from Rhinelander are smart enough to use Z's where appropriate.

Quote from: LadyFish on May 12, 2019, 12:59:48 PM
If that was played in reverse, Falkie might be mooning his chat or attempting to pinch a quick one out for them.

Don't ever change LadyFish.   Don't ever change...........

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2019, 01:14:29 PM
Holy Moly, White Crow truly did croak out. He has been re-animated as a Euro.........
Dudes from Rhinelander are smart enough to use Z's where appropriate.

That's the correct way, you ignorant peasant. I'm glad to see I'm raising standards in this place.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on May 12, 2019, 12:59:48 PM

What happened to the “emergency fund” Falkie had established a few months ago, so that he would have funding stashed away specifically to prevent his Internet from being turned off again? Has the  Sendonomics  financial system failed Falkie?

An excellent question.  Being a fiscal conservative of impeccable economic standing, Senda has variously employed a flexible but instantly accessible 'rainy day' or emergency funding pile of resources (cash) that has been located in a number of easily accessible places in the hovel. On the soon to be cleaned area to the left of the kitchen sink was a favourite, but after realising it was in danger of being knocked over and mixed in with the festering contents of a week old TV microwave 'dinner' even Senda noticed the error in that strategy.

Next up was at the side of the shit and piss infused futon he wallows in but he lost too many quarters under the edge and couldn't reach them with his pudgy fingers and even his massive upper body strength wasn't enough to lift the fermenting fabric.

One particular popular place was securing the money in a zip lock bag and carefully and gently lifting one of Kathy's half empty flour sack resembling udders before pushing the closed edge up into the sweaty prurient crease and allowing the floppy mass of fat to fall back. However this gave the unfortunate effect of lifting that tit into an unnaturally semi pert profile that looked out of place with the other one, and as neither Senda nor Kathy had enough nickles and dimes to even half fill another bag to balance things up, that idea was dropped on aesthetic grounds. 

Hiding it in a very secret place was a non starter really because after several uh ..uh...uh...ahhh...uh's Senda forgot where it was hidden..The total loss was estimated to be $4.67 but that is mere speculation and may even been as low as $4.59 or as high as $4.70.. We'll never really know for sure.

The current location and status is a mystery but one that one day we may find out.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 12, 2019, 01:22:52 PM
That's the correct way, you ignorant peasant. I'm glad to see I'm raising standards in this place.

The Zed has gone to your head Jeeves.  Calm down.  We have a bigger issue here. 

There is an impostor Crow.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

Don't forget he's been in extremis for months. He probably still takes his meals through a straw, I think it's asking a lot to expect his spelling to be alpha double plus. He did spell strict as strick the other day. Even before the accident/attempted murder he was an illiterate dumbass, and I say that with respect.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 12, 2019, 01:45:03 PM
Don't forget he's been in extremis for months. He probably still takes his meals through a straw, I think it's asking a lot to expect his spelling to be alpha double plus. He did spell strict as strick the other day. Even before the accident/attempted murder he was an illiterate dumbass, and I say that with respect.

Well he's on the wrong side of Lake Michigan so some allowances have to be made.  It is my understanding that babies there are weaned off the tit and right onto a bottle of Miller Lite.  Definitely inhibits frontal lobe development in the formative years.

Still, something ain't right with this Crow situation.  Groyper!  Here is your next case.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2019, 04:08:37 PM
Oh, Senda, you flirtatious minx.

"Thong free, he does appear to be"

Watch out K_Dubb.  I've got your number now.   ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2019, 04:18:36 PM
"Thong free, he does appear to be"

Watch out K_Dubb.  I've got your number now.   ;)

Catching, isn't it?  That's what I like to see.  Keep that up and you'll soon mature into a real critic like Shreddy.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 12, 2019, 04:31:08 PM
Catching, isn't it?  That's what I like to see.  Keep that up and you'll soon mature into a real critic like Shreddy.

Lordy Lordy.  Sir, you are an Officer and a Gentleman - you shouldn't be in here.    ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

Didn't he get knocked on the head? People with brain injuries sometime start speaking with an accent. It's called Foreign Accent Syndrome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Q443bX7vo

I just wish he would have went with Mancunian. It would be much more entertaining.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2019, 04:33:22 PM
Lordy Lordy.  Sir, you are an Officer and a Gentleman - you shouldn't be in here.    ;)

Oh you know we poets must always be in search of that verismo that elevates our work from the merely pedestrian to the utterly mundane.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 12, 2019, 05:09:56 PM
Oh you know we poets must always be in search of that verismo that elevates our work from the merely pedestrian to the utterly mundane.

Should poetry really be installed into the heady environs of the Sendasphere? It does somewhat bring the tone of the place down when the stock topic is of a vastly obese, bad kneed, pile of shit who grifts from the gullible misinformed. 

Good to see Abrahm, OLG, Area51 Drone, Happier Times or whoever again!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 12, 2019, 09:31:03 PM
George is live with Abram they just drank wild turkey

QuoteNow I have got me a pet up in my penthouse but he never does bothers me
He ain't no poodle, no pony, he's just a little old wild turkey

Lilith

George is already begging for donations again.  He is yelling about his internet.  He declared loudly that he would no longer beg for money once he raised his $200 for AlienCon.

George LIED AGAIN!

Lilith

George does not allow O'sennities in his chat.   NO O'SENNITIES PLEASE!