• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 09:01:12 AM
All he has to do is say, 'donate or Kathy gets nude' and he's got his AlienCon' money in ten minutes.

Unfortunately, I don't think Kathy will be there tonight, so maybe George will have to threaten to go nude himself. 

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2019, 09:12:37 AM
Cheapskate couldn't round it up to $3?  >:(

Maybe the poor sod had to raid his silver dime jar.

I know, I know, George would have rather had the silver dimes for his own jar.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 09:01:12 AM
All he has to do is say, 'donate or Kathy gets nude' and he's got his AlienCon' money in ten minutes.

Not sure why AlienCon is his El Dorado anyway.  It was such a nightmare - wandering around in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat scratching for
sustenance.  Only to end up woolfing down  a cold, chili burger the size of Bermuda.  Why doesn't he shoot for the ConspiraSea Cruise?  Plenty of eats right on hand,
time to see the events, a  Steward to keep things in hand and maybe you can see one of the presenters busted by the heat in customs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2019, 09:18:20 AM
Not sure why AlienCon is his El Dorado anyway.  It was such a nightmare - wandering around in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat scratching for
sustenance.  Only to end up woolfing down  a cold, chili burger the size of Bermuda.  Why doesn't he shoot for the ConspiraSea Cruise?  Plenty of eats right on hand,
time to see the events, a  Steward to keep things in hand and maybe you can see one of the presenters busted by the heat in customs.

And the concomitant after effects that are not for public scrutiny.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

The chili burger was the only thing I remember from that expedition. He missed the first day, of course. And then how was he to know the train didn't have Wi-Fi? At the very least I was hoping for a few minutes awkward convo with LMH before he got thrown out. We didn't even  get to see him busting out a few dance moves at the party. He can't be trusted on his own, he needs a wing man to record the disaster for him. Looks like Curtis is out of the picture.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 09:33:02 AM
The chili burger was the only thing I remember from that expedition. He missed the first day, of course. And then how was he to know the train didn't have Wi-Fi? At the very least I was hoping for a few minutes awkward convo with LMH before he got thrown out. We didn't even  get to see him busting out a few dance moves at the party. He can't be trusted on his own, he needs a wing man to record the disaster for him. Looks like Curtis is out of the picture.

Have we forgotten the delay that poor George had to endure when the train had to stop because it ran over someone?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 09:33:02 AM

Really there were only two items of interest in the whole scenario.   That weird "Hrumpf" sound he made when he learned that Curtis was going to spend the Memorial Day weekend with his children and not working on AlienCon fund raising and that Chili Burger.   I've never been to So Cal but if I go, I gotta have one of those.
"No tour bus guy, I would not care to see Cary Grants old house.  Take me to Senda Burger please"

Ok.  Well the Chili Burger talk has pulled me back in.   Dammit.   

Southgate Chili Review, with a haggard looking George.  Looks like he really needed that post Chili nap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOQWv6JsiY8

Is the big fellah doing okay?   I didn't like the looks of him here

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2019, 09:42:40 AM
Have we forgotten the delay that poor George had to endure when the train had to stop because it ran over someone?

I did actually.   The nerve of some people. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

I think we need to prep for the sad day when we find that Senda has scammed his last susscriber. When Oscar Wilde died his corpse simply exploded in a shower of goo so I hope the first responders are appropriately suited for another event like that. I think he's a Chernobyl of processed food ready to go up at any minute. They'll be picking bits of Senda out of their hair from as far away as Sacramento.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2019, 09:50:14 AM
Ok.  Well the Chili Burger talk has pulled me back in.   Dammit.   

Southgate Chili Review, with a haggard looking George.  Looks like he really needed that post Chili nap.

Can you name a time when you did like the look of him?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2019, 10:13:56 AM

Can you name a time when you did like the look of him?

A fair point.  I think the last video I had watched of him, previous to this, was him tossing the Prius's wheel well liner into the rubbish
while bellowing "I don't know what the hell this is".  He seemed so vibrant and full of life then.   S.V. might be right.   Need to brace ourselves
for the worst.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 11, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
A fair point.  I think the last video I had watched of him, previous to this, was him tossing the Prius's wheel well liner into the rubbish
while bellowing "I don't know what the hell this is".  He seemed so vibrant and full of life then.   S.V. might be right.   Need to brace ourselves
for the worst.

Consistency of ignorance are the watchwords of Senda.

Roswells, Art

I still think he should get a green screen so he can start doing weather reports and go mainstream. Whitecrow, since you're so eager to spend other people's money, why don't you buy him one?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 11, 2019, 12:21:14 PM
I still think he should get a green screen so he can start doing weather reports and go mainstream. Whitecrow, since you're so eager to spend other people's money, why don't you buy him one?

On a national forecast, when he turned sideways, Senda's stomach would obliterate all of the Midwest and most of the South. You didn't think this through, did you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 12:50:09 PM
On a national forecast, when he turned sideways, Senda's stomach would obliterate all of the Midwest and most of the South. You didn't think this through, did you?

His fatpad would push neatly into the Mississippi delta, with his twitchy thing forming a slight ripple in the Gulf of Mexico.

Who

I just watched my first Senda video in a year and nothing has changed. Kathy brought him a whole chicken and he's still moaning about the trolls.  Did he defrost the chicken before he inhaled it this time?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on May 11, 2019, 06:55:13 PM
I just watched my first Senda video in a year and nothing has changed. Kathy brought him a whole chicken and he's still moaning about the trolls.  Did he defrost the chicken before he inhaled it this time?

There are so many old gang members turning up now I see a reunion in the offing.  ;)

Lilith

George, how can you go to AlienCon, if you can't go to work?

Lilith

George, how many times are you going to explain all your broken parts to us?

Lilith

George claims he will not be begging for anymore money after he gets 28 more dollars.

Lilith

Well, George, I'll catch the rest tomorrow.  I have to go listen to Syrett on Coast now.  He reminds me of Richard Groyper.  Sorry.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 08:07:44 AM
Don't be silly, they had matching Nikes, we all have matching hoodies, it's not the same thing at all.

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 10, 2019, 09:29:33 PM
George just shoved an entire Payday candy bar into his mouth and chipmunk'd it. god damnnn
It's practice.  For when he is incarcerated again.  And playing the 'rape game.'  With Bubba, LeRoy, Rufus, Tiny and Lil Dawg.

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2019, 10:12:02 PM
David James Enfield Age 56
12 Rossi Ave
Antioch, CA 94509-3740

Kathy's alleged husband?

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/david-j-enfield_id_G-7930413108159701940
Somebody ought to contact him and let him know that his Behemoth has been found.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 10:31:34 PM
Do we really have to hear Georges list of disabilities again?
Why not?  They're always good for a laugh.