• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

George is posting his "Something", indicating he wants people to comment in his chat.  I want to chat with him,  but I'm perma banned.  :'(

Lilith

It must be a real treat to be shopping in Barnes and Nobles, and see Kathy and George live streaming on YouTube.  LOL

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 27, 2019, 09:02:58 PM
he sure is struggling with the free wifi

I can't imagine that Barnes and Noble is pleased with this.

Kathy laughing her ass off at George's troll frustration was priceless.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on May 27, 2019, 08:46:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWv3btx0Uqo

Observation:
Around 14:28 Kathy is laughing at the troll comments. Falkie says, “It’s not funny.”

And then it looks like he gives her one of his “playful love taps “  with his right hand ( maybe to her face?, can’t tell for sure as Kathy is off camera).

Then Falkie says, “It’s not funny fat girl. Be nice.”

Falkie is such a big ass bully. He needs to stop hitting Kathy.

WOTR

Quote from: LadyFish on May 27, 2019, 10:24:26 PM
Observation:
Around 14:28 Kathy is laughing at the troll comments. Falkie says, “It’s not funny.”

And then it looks like he gives her one of his “playful love taps “  with his right hand ( maybe to her face?, can’t tell for sure as Kathy is off camera).

It's not his fault if Kathy bruises herself on her pillow each night.*

*He just seems like such a joy to be around...

Sugaree

Quote from: LadyFish on May 27, 2019, 10:24:26 PM
Observation:

what comment was he so upset about?

Lilith

Quote from: Sugaree on May 28, 2019, 08:15:56 AM

I forget what it was they commented.  I went back and looked, seems the Troll comments are deleted.

#sad

Sugaree

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2019, 08:19:42 AM
I forget what it was they commented.  I went back and looked, seems the Troll comments are deleted.

#sad

Aww, damn. I am sad I missed it.

Quote from: Sugaree on May 28, 2019, 08:15:56 AM

George responded with "How small is your brain?" so I think I can guess the comment.

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2019, 08:22:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw_1xH2hMFk

Seems George and Kathy are having a lovers spat.

I am way out of the loop.  What the fuck is going on with Senda?  Where is he recording this?  Is he stealing WiFi from the church along with food?

This is the most fucked up thing ever, both the content and the quality.  I can barely understand what he is saying even with the volume cranked. 

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 28, 2019, 09:13:02 PM
I am way out of the loop.  What the fuck is going on with Senda?  Where is he recording this?  Is he stealing WiFi from the church along with food?

This is the most fucked up thing ever, both the content and the quality.  I can barely understand what he is saying even with the volume cranked.

He's in the Library basement according to him.  Do they let people sit in Library Basements to use the wifi these days?

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2019, 09:44:43 PM
He's in the Library basement according to him.  Do they let people sit in Library Basements to use the wifi these days?

He whipped around every time he thought that he heard someone else in there, and shushed Kathy at least once that I saw, so I'm guessing he's going commando.

I haven't watched one of his videos in ages.  I just skimmed through this one.  He's just mailing it in now, his videos are worse than ever.  I wish there was a way to provoke him into a rant.  Those are the only things that he does worth watching.

Norm

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 28, 2019, 10:29:08 PM
He whipped around every time he thought that he heard someone else in there, and shushed Kathy at least once that I saw, so I'm guessing he's going commando.

I haven't watched one of his videos in ages.  I just skimmed through this one.  He's just mailing it in now, his videos are worse than ever.  I wish there was a way to provoke him into a rant.  Those are the only things that he does worth watching.

According to leaks from the slimy underbelly of the dark web a carefully orchestrated troll is currently in the works that promises a glitter filled good time....

Kathy and Ratty Patty settle things once and for all.   Yes it is live leak and no it is not a gore fest.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uMcdd_1559054537