• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Zenman

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
I've never heard Adair before. Sounds like a Paul Lynde character.

Or the alien in American Dad.

El Chorro

I'm getting her loud and clear on the direct listen-live link at https://www.latenightinthemidlands.com

GravitySucks

Quote from: WildCard on May 16, 2018, 10:17:51 PM
look out

She doesn’t believe in magic anymore so why does she want to cast spells on the emails of haters?  Don’t feed her vampiric energy.

yoursongs

Quote from: El Chorro on May 16, 2018, 10:19:58 PM
I'm getting her loud and clear on the direct listen-live link at https://www.latenightinthemidlands.com

You have my condolences

Sean92008

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
An homage to the late, great Paul Lynde...

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

one in the same really lol

rondo

Heather's audio has a lot of background hissing white noise, like listening to an old audio cassette tape.  Bad audio.

El Chorro

I see why she'd have him on. Wind him up and let him go...easy four hours to fill

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
The worst thing she does as a host is jump right into the discussion with the guest as if everyone should know who they are and what they're talking about. Zero setup whatsoever.

Thanks for taking the dank tube, Tim.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on May 16, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
It looks like Heather is going to give David Adair the long interview he wanted

She getting Dave's sloppy seconds. This guy was dumped by Dave and she picks him up right away

El Chorro

"I do want a history lesson from you..."

mgordon

Man,  she banned me.   I was on her side too.  I like her and Dave.  One of the few.   Now she just sucks.

SpookyTim

They're bragging about how she's "No. 5 overall right now" on Talk Radio Live. Is that a real thing? Howie Carr is just a few behind her, and his show ended five and a half hours ago.

El Chorro

"My story is chronological"

dsz

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Even the direct stream URL posted here for LNM network stream isn't working tonight either.  Only Talk Stream Live app is working.
Is there a different URL stream perhaps? How can someone get the direct URL for the stream from the LNM website stream?

http://69.162.103.66:8003/stream?type=.mp3 is what's showing up in their page source. Always use the trick of viewing page source then try finding keywords like mp3, aac, or stream.

Bluejay

Quote from: mgordon on May 16, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
Man,  she banned me.   I was on her side too.  I like her and Dave.  One of the few.   
Why?

QuoteNow she just sucks.

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
They're bragging about how she's "No. 5 overall right now" on Talk Radio Live. Is that a real thing? Howie Carr is just a few behind her, and his show ended five and a half hours ago.

Complete liars at this point...no shame, no morals, no scruples...

Sean92008

I wonder about the phone lines...  Copper? Google phone? Skype phones?

Was he paying the bill?  Bills in his name?  Art's name?

Details Keith, even after the fact.

Fascinating...

Morgus

Ah, I discovered they did change the LNM stream URL today.  That must be why TuneIn isn't working, it takes them 24hrs to update to a new URL I guess.
But I looked at the HTML for the live stream thing on the LNM website and found the new direct URL stream there that works in PC media players like Winamp, etc:

http://69.162.103.66:8003/stream?type=.mp3

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 10:20:19 PM
She doesn’t believe in magic anymore so why does she want to cast spells on the emails of haters?  Don’t feed her vampiric energy.

She is trying to get a magic recharge.  The resurrection spell didn't go so well.

SpookyTim

Wow Vara is a real classy dude, huh? Definitely doesn't hold a grudge.

LadyFish

I’m really enjoying listening to Good Dave’s show.

El Chorro

She really does have an annoyingly affected delivery.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

This ONLY counts the people that are listening through TSL. Lasha started pointing her Facebook followers to this link to listen.

https://www.talkstreamlive.com

Quote from: mgordon on May 16, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
Man,  she banned me.   I was on her side too.  I like her and Dave.  One of the few.   Now she just sucks.

What did you say to her?  To be on her side, one must hate Dave I suspect.

dsz

Since there's a bit of a delay between the streams if you open the direct link, Talkstream, and LMN main page in different windows you can have fun flashbacks to the Joe interview.

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on May 16, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
I’m really enjoying listening to Good Dave’s show.

Absolutely...started off a little stiff, but better flow now...