• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 09:48:21 AM
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this history about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest. Vara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

LOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

Hahaha - WOW! ...except you pretty much repeated what Vara said when he came back on the air.
Do you know what you should do for an encore? Take something from last nights show and act like you just figured it out! That would be ...awesome.
Say, have you set the date yet to travel to Nevada to dig through Heather's shit so that you can taste test what she may have had for dinner the night prior?

Lilith

I think I might possibly enjoy this guest.  Depends.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 07:18:54 PM

I think I might possibly enjoy this guest.  Depends.

It doesn't say anything about her on his Facebook page.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 18, 2019, 07:26:30 PM
It doesn't say anything about her on his Facebook page.

Maybe its a repeat, there's no live YouTube so far.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 08:11:54 PM
Maybe its a repeat, there's no live YouTube so far.

It sounds like it might be.

* It is.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 18, 2019, 11:55:48 AM
Hahaha - WOW! ...except you pretty much repeated what Vara said when he came back on the air.
Do you know what you should do for an encore? Take something from last nights show and act like you just figured it out! That would be ...awesome.
Say, have you set the date yet to travel to Nevada to dig through Heather's shit so that you can taste test what she may have had for dinner the night prior?

Doh!

;D

WeinerInHand

John Sonassi. Nothing comes up in any search...

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 18, 2019, 11:55:48 AM

Based on what you just wrote I think you have a love affair with Vara's truthieness.

Why be a Vara Excuse'r...he's a complete FU over that matter...HW is a complete FU too!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 10:24:49 PM
Based on what you just wrote I think you have a love affair with Vara's truthieness.

Why be a Vara Excuse'r...he's a complete FU over that matter...HW is a complete FU too!

Based on EVERYTHING you write, you will use any and all angles to seque to your obsession with Heather Wade. You don't care about Vara - you just want to expand beyong the Heather thread.
You have no interests on here except Heather.
And yet, she is the mental one?
A bit of self evaluation would do you some good.

VC

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 02:00:15 AM
Based on EVERYTHING you write, you will use any and all angles to seque to your obsession with Heather Wade. You don't care about Vara - you just want to expand beyong the Heather thread.
You have no interests on here except Heather.
And yet, she is the mental one?
A bit of self evaluation would do you some good.
You obviously never read EVERYTHING I wrote here, and/or you are deliberately misrepresenting with ridiculous words/ideas such as "obsession with HW" and "no interests on here except HW".

LOL...and I'm "the mental" one? I do agree with you, when you write: "A bit of self evaluation would do you some good" EXCEPT you need to apply it to yourself.

I'm doing fine, but no thanks for your mistaken concerns or characterizations about why I'm posting at BG. You're an admitted HW troll from your very first post: "- I learned who Heather was and started to troll her page."

Imho, HW is telling the truth that she believes AB committed suicide, that she did read a note from AB that gave her that belief, but, also, she is lying and is delusional about a number of other matters because of her obsession with AB and her character flaws.

Vara is definitely a liar opportunist, when he could never provide HW with a quality audio stream or good guests. AND, he definitely knew Neely [sp?] had a domestic abuse history BEFORE the recent arrest, because people were telling him that by email and SM and through other hosts at LNM including HW -unless "they" ignored those warnings too. Vara chose to ignore it all and not investigate it, and/or he just didn't care enough to find out or do anything about it. So, imo, Vara is a low-life liar too.

Have fun defending Vara all you want. F Vara.

Vara should have known about Neely's history long before the recent arrest. Vara is all over Social Media himself. LOL. Don't believe me? Here's a spoon full to feed you... BUT believe what you want.  ::)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 11:25:44 AM
I think people had been asking Vara about Neely's domestic abuse arrests for awhile in tweets and youtube chats, not sure but maybe even posting his arrest record. So I think he knew. The arrests had been in multiple states.

WeinerInHand

Again, a segue back to Heather. Sheesuz fuckin' Christ! 😆

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 06:59:12 AM
..never provide HW with a quality audio stream or good guests.
Why hasn't anybody suggested she get a co-host? Seems like somebody should.

VC

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2019, 09:57:48 AM
Why hasn't anybody suggested she get a co-host? Seems like somebody should.

Just search my posts for: co-host   ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 10:24:49 PM

Vara is a straight shooter when he fucks up - unlike you ANUS HEAD!

QuoteWhy be a Vara Excuse'r...he's a complete FU over that matter...HW is a complete FU too!

I think the time has come to DOX the living FUCK out of you and make your life into a small portion of the HELL Heather is in, what say gang?

Oh yeah, things may be going to change for you real soon, book it.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 06:59:12 AM
You obviously never read EVERYTHING I wrote here, and/or you are deliberately misrepresenting with ridiculous words/ideas such as "obsession with HW" and "no interests on here except HW".

Mmmm...BUSTED!

That's the ONLY thing you lurk here for, shit crab.

QuoteLOL...and I'm "the mental" one?

100 % mental, you worthless subhuman excuse for 8$ of electrolytes and blubber. In fact it's time for you to know what awaits you in life:

QuoteI do agree with you, when you write: "A bit of self evaluation would do you some good" EXCEPT you need to apply it to yourself.

You're not smart enough to run your own projector, so sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTLIP!

QuoteI'm doing fine, but no thanks for your mistaken concerns or characterizations about why I'm posting at BG. You're an admitted HW troll from your very first post: "- I learned who Heather was and started to troll her page."

Here's the difference, you raving hypocritical eunuch, some of us came for the main show and then mostly left when the mental illness ensued.

You, otoh, fucking wallow in the misery of others which is why your life must and will collapse around your fetid fucking ears. Book it, cuntflap!

QuoteImho, HW is telling the truth that she believes AB committed suicide, that she did read a note from AB that gave her that belief, but, also, she is lying and is delusional about a number of other matters because of her obsession with AB and her character flaws.

............yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

It really is time to DOX the living fuck out of you and see your life collapse and then post about it day after year here - innit?

QuoteVara is definitely a liar opportunist, when he could never provide HW with a quality audio stream or good guests. AND, he definitely knew Neely [sp?] had a domestic abuse history BEFORE the recent arrest, because people were telling him that by email and SM and through other hosts at LNM including HW -unless "they" ignored those warnings too. Vara chose to ignore it all and not investigate it, and/or he just didn't care enough to find out or do anything about it. So, imo, Vara is a low-life liar too.

Says the subhuman cuntflap that somehow thinks its room temperature IQ is capable of mind-reading and other feats of self-delusional omniscience.

This is what IS coming for you, cuntflap:

QuoteHave fun defending Vara all you want. F Vara.

Have fun trying to rattle a guy that would basically fold your spine up like origami.

Huh...now there's a capital idea!

QuoteVara should have known about Neely's history long before the recent arrest. Vara is all over Social Media himself. LOL. Don't believe me? Here's a spoon full to feed you... BUT believe what you want.  ::)

I'll take any and all PMs that might open the can of worms on this succubus - time to really light the forum up and see someone BURN in real time!

YEE HAW!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

VC

WeinerInHand + Metron2267 = Varafied Suck-Ups

Abusers? Excuse'rs? You fit right in with Varafied.

Angry Manly Men? LOL.  ::)

Verified...

Yeah Right, Vara had no idea beforehand... excuse-o-holics anonymous. It's your 12 Step Programming. Vara warmed your hot seats for your silly little/fat gullible asses... your genius threesome of musical chairs.

WeinerInHand

Well, I'll be damned - a post about Vara on the Vara thread. It's a miracle! 😢

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 04:58:42 PM
WeinerInHand + Metron2267 = Varafied Suck-Ups

A-OK with Vara for sure!

He fessed up to getting conned by Neeley and made good with his audience and is rebuilding the network - a manly man all the way.

QuoteYeah Right, Vara had no idea beforehand... excuse-o-holics anonymous.

Clearly you do everything on the immutable 'honesty' of rumor and gossip - I mean what defines you here? Uh huh...rumor and gossip.

QuoteIt's your 12 Step Programming. Vara warmed your hot seats for your silly little/fat gullible asses... your genius threesome of musical chairs.

Uh...I think there might have been a shit nugget of point in there, but there's so much excrement surrounding it that it may just be undigested corn, lol!

Chow down gutless, your DOX is coming right up! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 05:20:38 PM
Well, I'll be damned - a post about Vara on the Vara thread. It's a miracle! 😢
I do believe I rattled the wee ones cage some... ;)

I wonder how it's going to like living Heather's DOX'd life soon? Course I won't do that here, too small an audience, no this goes 4 and 8 chan and then we'll see if it has much howl left in it... 8)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

I wonder how it's going to like living Heather's DOX'd life soon? Course I won't do that here, too small an audience, no this goes 4 and 8 chan and then we'll see if it has much howl left in it... 8)

You time warped out of Ellgab. You have their Zoo MO. You and Tide Pods Schrader can wrestle your imaginary ghosts and put us inside your imagined jailer mind fucks. Who let your gerbils out? Don't worry, it's ALL inside you petty little angry mind.

Otoh, maybe you're HW's new BF? IF not, then PLEASE be next in line. I'll support your genius move into her KoN. You would love to be her shooter... obviously.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 06:48:36 PM
You time warped out of Ellgab. You have their Zoo MO.

I like to drop a pile there now and again. 8)

QuoteYou and Tide Pods Schrader can wrestle your imaginary ghosts and put us inside your imagined jailer mind fucks. Who let your gerbils out? Don't worry, it's ALL inside you petty little angry mind.

Otoh, maybe you're HW's new BF? IF not, then PLEASE be next in line. I'll support your genius move into her KoN. You would love to be her shooter... obviously.  ::)
How much fun is it going to be when YOU start living Heater's life?

Are you all psyched up for it, a little nervous, butterflies in your uterus?

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 06:51:38 PM
I like to drop a pile there now and again. 8)

You're the Ellgab Clone that just drops your troll shit in here. You have me in your Zoo.

Enjoy your cray cray cray hands of Solitaire. You can't deal me in. DA.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 19, 2019, 07:07:54 PM
You're the Ellgab Clone that just drops your troll shit in here. You have me in your Zoo.

Enjoy your cray cray cray hands of Solitaire. You can't deal me in. DA.

I love your goat, does it feint on command?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 06:51:38 PM
I like to drop a pile there now and again.  8)

Obvious Ellgab scum is obvious.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

...and all I wanted was a place to listen to Vara and discuss the show without someone trying to turn it into Heather Wade 2.0! 😀😁😂🤣😃

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 19, 2019, 10:06:11 PM
...and all I wanted was a place to listen to Vara and discuss the show without someone trying to turn it into Heather Wade 2.0! 😀😁😂🤣😃

Roger that! And frankly Vara is worth his own thread, guy's a total player for pulling such a quich re-poot!

;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 11:24:23 AM
Scamper back to...ooops:

Best you can do I suppose. I’m sure it makes your grandkids laugh. ::)