• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bikini / swimwear thread

Started by DanTSX, August 20, 2019, 04:35:45 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 21, 2019, 03:08:16 PM
What is that supposed to be? It looks like Falkie spilt strawberries on her decloutage

I believe this to be a superior construction to the original "décolletage", presuming the "clout" to be derived from the same root as "cloth" (cf. breechclout, Clootie Dumpling, etc.).  The "collet" in décolletage comes from the Latin collum, or neck (cf. collar), and it is more precise to speak of a de-cloth-ing (the -age Frenchified suffix denoting their version of a gerund) than denecking.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 07:52:17 AM

Jesus   That’s a dime.  Perfect skin tone.

Fucking fat guy  In walrus terms he's known as the 'Beach Master' . . .

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 03:27:02 PM
I believe this to be a superior construction to the original "décolletage", presuming the "clout" to be derived from the same root as "cloth" (cf. breechclout, Clootie Dumpling, etc.).  The "collet" in décolletage comes from the Latin collum, or neck (cf. collar), and it is more precise to speak of a de-cloth-ing (the -age Frenchified suffix denoting their version of a gerund) than denecking.
Submit to the proper authorities. They update the dictionaries everyso often. 

Denecking sounds like something Henry VIII or Muslims did/do, or used during the Reign of Terror. This below looks like serial killer outfit from some Hollywood horror movie. Imagine being on a beach and seeing this come up from the water. What a weird culture. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 04:06:38 PM

Denecking sounds like something Henry VIII or Muslims did/do, or used during the Reign of Terror. This below looks like serial killer outfit from some Hollywood horror movie. Imagine being on a beach and seeing this come up from the water. What a weird culture. 

You bring up an excellent point:  it would similarly be more precise to speak of de-heading than of beheading since,  as seen in examples such as "beclown" and "besmirch", the be- prefix usually manifests that to which it is attached, rather than removes.

I assume that is some sort of sun protection?  You see some pretty extreme measures among the Japanese tourists in Hawaii -- giant visors, ill-fitting smocks, sort of harem pants, parasols -- probably due to the same impulse that obliges them to walk around with those silly masks.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 04:18:59 PM
You bring up an excellent point:  it would similarly be more precise to speak of de-heading than of beheading since,  as seen in examples such as "beclown" and "besmirch", the be- prefix usually manifests that to which it is attached, rather than removes.

I assume that is some sort of sun protection?  You see some pretty extreme measures among the Japanese tourists in Hawaii -- giant visors, ill-fitting smocks, sort of harem pants, parasols -- probably due to the same impulse that obliges them to walk around with those silly masks.
I got a relative who is paranoid about sunburn. He puts on amazing amount of sunblock and then dresses in long sleeve shirt, pants, big hat, sunglasses, etc. Fishes a lot so I'm not saying he is wrong for doing so but still, I laugh. Sunblock UNDER your clothes? I guess certain UV can still get through? 

That creature feature pic was brought up when I searched for "burkini." This is a thing in Europe but still controversial in more hardcore Muslim lands. But a way that a Muslim women can still enjoy the beach or pool.

SredniVashtar

Is it any weirder than the typical American beach? A bunch of unsightly whales flopping about in the surf sweating hamburger grease.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 04:18:59 PM
probably due to the same impulse that obliges them to walk around with those silly masks.
I recently listened to a recent Rense broadcast and if what some guests/he have to say the certain Orientals are wrong to only be wearing those little masks at airports etc but we should all be wearing full respirators and Tyvek suits! Claims that Congolese, with Ebola, being flown around on planes leased out by the UN and Feds. Both as a part of the below but also to spread disease: on purpose, in furtherance of goals. He always has an uplifting, glass-half-full show! 

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 21, 2019, 04:26:13 PM
Is it any weirder than the typical American beach? A bunch of unsightly whales flopping about in the surf sweating hamburger grease.
Sometimes too true. Giving credit where credit is due, at least the Mexicans often swim with their shirt on. Not sure why or the reasoning behind the decision but it is a thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 04:39:09 PM
Sometimes too true. Giving credit where credit is due, at least the Mexicans often swim with their shirt on. Not sure why or the reasoning behind the decision but it is a thing.

I have noticed that, too, down there.  From dance costumes I always thought those Latin types were inclined toward barechested bravado but, no.  I don't think it's an excess of modesty, either -- in the heat of the day they will pull up their shirts and poke their little bellies out to cool off which is a sensible measure, if hardly becoming.

I suspect it is because if they leave the shirt on the riverbank someone might pinch it.

Hopefully the superior string vest/knotted hanky/engorged on bean-on-toast look will make it's way to the colonies

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 21, 2019, 04:53:52 PM
Hopefully the superior string vest/knotted hanky/engorged on bean-and-toast look will make it's way to the colonies

'Its'

Your snark has been totally vitiated by your redundant apostrophe. Now fuck off, stand up, and sing your fat-clogged heart out, you horrible little man.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 21, 2019, 04:44:05 PM
I have noticed that, too, down there.  From dance costumes I always thought those Latin types were inclined toward barechested bravado but, no.  I don't think it's an excess of modesty, either -- in the heat of the day they will pull up their shirts and poke their little bellies out to cool off which is a sensible measure, if hardly becoming.

I suspect it is because if they leave the shirt on the riverbank someone might pinch it.
I think your explanation is true. And haha at the belly cooling behavior. That is certainly true also. Strange customs different cultures have.

Catsmile

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 21, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
check out the tat and tids lads

[attachment=1,msg1349624]

No, I am NOT going to use that as my avatar pic.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 07:24:30 AM
Appreciate the diversity folks very 2019

But can we keep the fat girls out please?

THICC thighs save lives

Quote from: brig on August 21, 2019, 05:40:39 PM

No, I am NOT going to use that as my avatar pic.

why do i keeping thinking about flapjacks? odd.

DanTSX

Wtf people go to the beach to take clothes off, not put more on

DanTSX

Seeething bong

Making excuses for PC points you’ll never receive here.

DanTSX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 21, 2019, 04:58:51 PM
'Its'

Your snark has been totally vitiated by your redundant apostrophe. Now fuck off, stand up, and sing your fat-clogged heart out, you horrible little man.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Oi m8 you got a loiscence for that snark?

Seeeth and cope harder bong

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 04:25:36 PM
I got a relative who is paranoid about sunburn. He puts on amazing amount of sunblock and then dresses in long sleeve shirt, pants, big hat, sunglasses, etc. Fishes a lot so I'm not saying he is wrong for doing so but still, I laugh. Sunblock UNDER your clothes? I guess certain UV can still get through? 

That creature feature pic was brought up when I searched for "burkini." This is a thing in Europe but still controversial in more hardcore Muslim lands. But a way that a Muslim women can still enjoy the beach or pool.

Pro tip:  if you get a base tan, you won’t burn from walking your pasty ass from the giant burgerclap SUV to the Walmart enteance

pate

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 07:24:30 AM
Anyone else have a thing for these one piece suits with the high leg cut?  I sure do.  Glad they are making a comeback.  Never did like the low hip hugger and cheeky suits.  I’m an 80’s child and like the suits of that era and the modern throwbacks

They make the legs look longer and really accentuate the muscle groups in the front upper thigh.

Great thread, Danny.  +1!

What about the era when the ladies wore pajamas to go swimming?  Nothing says sexy like "I'm dressed for bed and very wet."

-p

DanTSX

Quote from: pate on August 21, 2019, 06:37:38 PM
Great thread, Danny.  +1!

What about the era when the ladies wore pajamas to go swimming?  Nothing says sexy like "I'm dressed for bed and very wet."

-p

Someone has an Olive Oil ferish

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on August 21, 2019, 06:42:37 PM

Someone has an Olive Oil ferish
It takes all kinds, I guess. I recall there is someone here who is into Angela Lansbury, and I'm talking "Murder, She Wrote" phase not "Gaslight" maid-on- the-make phase. 

Speaking of same, to use a Charlie Chanism, why no radio shows and conspiracy theorists mentioning the connection to Lansbury and Manson considering the whole anniversary of the Tate-Bianca murders?

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 21, 2019, 05:53:13 PM
why do i keeping thinking about flapjacks? odd.
No one will ever lay a raw pancake on her table.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 06:52:13 PM
It takes all kinds, I guess. I recall there is someone here who is into Angela Lansbury, and I'm talking "Murder, She Wrote" phase not "Gaslight" maid-on- the-make phase. 

Speaking of same, to use a Charlie Chanism, why no radio shows and conspiracy theorists mentioning the connection to Lansbury and Manson considering the whole anniversary of the Tate-Bianca murders?

Wait what?

Are you making Shit up?