• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

Quote from: pate on March 11, 2018, 12:47:10 AM
Heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VHHcd0M_o

Misses the say'd quo hmm...
Thanks. Them I like. Also everytime I see whatever weird new sexual/gender term I think of bands with letters, that change.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2018, 01:25:50 AM
Thanks. Them I like. Also everytime I see whatever weird new sexual/gender term I think of bands with letters, that change.

Clearly, Dick is a Tulip!

once they start using the 19.5G Network it will be alot faster

zeebo

The chatroom guy was actually starting to coherently explain bitcoin, so Hoagie and Farrell had to derail the topic of course.

Quote from: zeebo on March 11, 2018, 01:29:42 AM
The chatroom guy was actually starting to coherently explain bitcoin, so Hoagie and Farrell had to derail the topic of course.

How dare he become cognisant, doesn't he know what show he's on...

pate

17.5 looks like 19.5 if old school cursive is employed, THEY have masser'd Accutronics permutations of Torion stuff, mm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGMjB3HbGM

pate

I went to a RCH concert one thyme, he didnallow anything other than his t-shirts or bottled H2O to be sold.

Seemed John Wayne to me...

pate

Papa Joe Stalin "came out of the closet" in the 1930s, anyone with a problem died.  HIStory IWINNING!

pate

"Hesse & the Penguins" again!

Hah, I must write this book to be able to read it...

pate

If I paid DICK Hoaxer a $5,000 note, I bet I could get a "with forewarned by" from Himself.

Listening to the replay, I've never heard nerdier voices than these people, comic book shop guy from the Simpsons thinks these people are too nerdy. Smoker guy gasping for air is a nice touch. Michelle writing a book about growing up and video games - sounds incredible.

crankshaft

I've eaten a good meal, taken my vitamins, and am heading for a nice nap, all to get ready in case RCH manages to claw his way back up into the air tonight.

The odds are slim but as always, hope springs eternal. Etc..

Smoke me a kipper.

Braaps.