• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

BellHop

Quote from: malliard on June 21, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
i think it goes back to his days with Dark Matter..
What happened with the Dark Matter Radio Network and him?

Quote from: BellHop on June 21, 2018, 11:17:54 PM
It just played me a live stream of Midnight in the Desert.

That is what's on now.  Oh, I misunderstood your question.  My bad!! :-[ :-[ :-[

They parted ways a long time ago.

BellHop

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
That is what's on now.  Oh, I misunderstood you're question.  My bad!! :-[ :-[ :-[

They parted ways a long time ago.
No problem, we all do that sometimes!

Was it a disagreement? Did Keith or Jimmy ever go into detail about it?

Quote from: BellHop on June 21, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
No problem, we all do that sometimes!

Was it a disagreement? Did Keith or Jimmy ever go into detail about it?

Not that I can remember though there may have been something about him not being able to guest host on Coast if he stayed on the Dark Matter Network due to the acrimony between Art and Premiere.  Or maybe when he started guest-hosting on Coast, Art forced him off the network.  This happened when Art was still active in the network.

Metron2267

As it turns out KGRA has a more impressive slate of hosts, imo...

Exile

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 22, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
As it turns out KGRA has a more impressive slate of hosts, imo...

Can you recommend a show or two? I listen to Motor Mouth Blueraven and More Questions than Answers, in addition to MitD on Darkmatter. Plus Jimmy Church if he has a interesting guest.

Always looking for new perspectives on the ufo subject.

Metron2267

Quote from: Exile on June 23, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
Can you recommend a show or two? I listen to Motor Mouth Blueraven and More Questions than Answers, in addition to MitD on Darkmatter. Plus Jimmy Church if he has a interesting guest.

Always looking for new perspectives on the ufo subject.

Yeah sure - top of my list is Linda Moulton and John Burroughs' show Phenomenon Live.

Dark Matters with Don Ecker.

Fade to Black with Jimmy.

Gralien Report with Micah Hanks is decent too.

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on October 17, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
How sad--Jimmy has fallen out with his buddy Mike Bara. Anybody know what that was about?
..."If anybody knows what this bitchery is all about, please let me know. I suspect it's the Gaia "alien mummy" story, but that's just a guess. Certainly that was one of the topics listed in the 14th September tweetery."...

Ha!  No idea.  Maybe two bitches having terminal PMS.  Yimmy should go chill out in his Malibu underwater alien base.

ZaZa

MIGHT BE VERY INTERESTING SHOW TONIGHT

"Secret History of North America"
Sunday - December 9, 2018
Hosted by Jimmy Church
Guest(s): Scott Wolter
Forensic geologist, Scott Wolter, has been on a seven-year odyssey to understand the origin of a mysterious symbol that first appeared on a highly controversial, century-old artifact called the Kensington Rune Stone.
Wolter joins Jimmy Church to discuss the secret history behind the X as it winds through the mysterious world of the Knights Templar.

ZaZa

Very interesting topic tonight, and very knowledgeable guest.
Jimmy Church is doing great job as a host, as usually.

expat

Jimmy had a problem with Kerry Cassidy; Kerry kept on saying "fuck".

The Snorchlax

Did anyone hear Jimmys show last weekend with Zubrin on Mars?

That was an amazeen show 8)

I'm going to tune into the Game Changer Network and listen to some Jimmy Church right now.  The guest is Laura Eisenhower.

My ears are gonna bleed

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 09:02:14 PM
I'm going to tune into the Game Changer Network and listen to some Jimmy Church right now.  The guest is Laura Eisenhower.

My ears are gonna bleed

She's nuts.

Uncle Duke

Last night on C2C, Jimmy had a guest who runs a UFO website.  He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  The guy thought Puerto Rico was a nation with its own security forces, seemed confused about the concept of density (water v. air), and gave a list of UFO researchers who he admired that included just about every ufology shyster/wackjob (Adamski, Greer, Maussen, Lazar, LMH, etc.) in the field. 

expat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 06, 2019, 02:07:11 PM
Last night on C2C, Jimmy had a guest who runs a UFO website.  He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.  The guy thought Puerto Rico was a nation with its own security forces, seemed confused about the concept of density (water v. air), and gave a list of UFO researchers who he admired that included just about every ufology shyster/wackjob (Adamski, Greer, Maussen, Lazar, LMH, etc.) in the field.

Yeah, Secureteam also sonsiders Brett Sheppard a reliable source. He's the arty type from New Mexico who wondered if NASA secretly used Helium balloons to assist Lunar landings. LOL.

Morgus

I saw Jimmy Church appeared as one of the talking heads on a new UFO 2 hour special on the History channel last night.

Metron2267

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2019, 02:23:12 PM
I saw Jimmy Church appeared as one of the talking heads on a new UFO 2 hour special on the History channel last night.

Do you have the name of the program? I shall have to see how Yimmee did...

ItsOver

Ah, yes, following in the footsteps of his immortal beloved.

Corona Kitty

I think he might be a queer, he did compliment me in person.

Dateline

They are hard up for heads with that one.

Morgus

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:30:35 PM
Do you have the name of the program? I shall have to see how Yimmee did...
UFO Cover Ups: Secrets Revealed

https://www.history.com/specials/ufo-cover-ups-secrets-revealed

I think my brain cells are dying listening to this combo